PDA

View Full Version : Go Ahead, Anxiety Alleviation Help, or simply GAAH!

janneppi
26th March 2007, 10:18
NNNGGGH Damn you human resource managers!!

Job searching causes me stress and icredible sense irritation.
My efforts might have finally paid off, but many years looking for summer jobs and suffering led me offer a place to vent, so to help what ever you feel is giving you stress, get it off your chest*.

(* Careless disclosures of sensitive issues may lead being ridiculed and laughed at by members :) )

A.F.F.
26th March 2007, 10:31
When I was visiting my friend in Tampere the last time, we walked behind two Somalian dudes. They were speaking not so good finnish. The other one asked from the other; " What are you doing for living?" And the other said; " Nothing. I don't have to." And then he laughed the ****tiest laughs I've ever heard.

So, turn to you socialcenter since apparently you don't have to work if you don't want to. At least in tampere.

janneppi
26th March 2007, 12:13
I'm afraid i'm all out of socialcenterism today, but a good remedy for cold/fever would be nice. ;)
Another thing to stress about right there, weird body temperature rise after long bike rides.

LeonBrooke
26th March 2007, 21:37
I'm afraid i'm all out of socialcenterism today, but a good remedy for cold/fever would be nice. ;)
Another thing to stress about right there, weird body temperature rise after long bike rides.

Paracetamol is a pretty good antipyretic, it should make you feel better and help with the fever. But don't overdose - it's a horrible death.

jso1985
27th March 2007, 01:28
you never let do anything fun, Leon :p :

if the body temperature rises up after excersising, isn't it enough to let the body cool down?

LeonBrooke
27th March 2007, 23:06
you never let do anything fun, Leon :p :

if the body temperature rises up after excersising, isn't it enough to let the body cool down?

Well yes, unless the temperature rise is to something like 38.5 degrees, then it's serious. You can tell you have a fever when you start to feel cold, but the environment hasn't changed.