PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

matt91
17th February 2012, 12:07
Hi all, new to the forum big motorsports fan. I follow the WRC and F1 mainly i do like to watch moto gp and some touring cars but never know when there on so it's just by luck flicking through the channels i find it.

I go every year to rally GB as it's very close to me (i live 5 minutes from cardiff) so quite luck there as i know a lot travel from all over the world. I love watching loeb really nice guy met him 2 years ago but for entertainment you can't beat peter solberg, the guy is a legend and one of my all time greats. I was also lucky enough to meet him as well.

F1 i have to stay and watch on tv as it's way to expensive for me to go to that, not missed a single race for the past 6-7 years now. Rain has to be the best weather for us spectators, i just love the rain and watching them all dive in the pits. It's crazy how close each car really is in terms of speed, in nearly every other sport 1-2 seconds isn't that much but in F1 thats a hell of a lot!

Favourite car is the Peugeot 205 gti which is also the car i drive as well ;)

anyway that's me,

Matt

EuroTroll
17th February 2012, 13:23
Welcome to the forum, Matt. :wave:

Mark
17th February 2012, 15:29
Welcome :D

donKey jote
17th February 2012, 17:13
Welcome Matt, don't let the door hit you on the way in :p

dunes
18th February 2012, 18:15
youre in the door locks behind you, so get going and enjoy the ride. there has to be a reason we all keep coming back.good luck and glide through the banks.

Jag_Warrior
20th February 2012, 03:16
Welcome aboard, Matt91.

matt91
20th February 2012, 23:56
cheers all

Welcome to the forum from another Cardiffian.. ;) :)

yes indeed another cardiffian! \0/ ;)

odykas
21st February 2012, 09:09
Welcome to the forums Matt http://users.softlab.ece.ntua.gr/~siochos/smilies/welcome.gif