PDA

View Full Version : Sharpie Mini 300

RaikkonenRules
24th March 2007, 19:40
Steve Wallace will start the race from pole today from Ryan Newman and Carl Edwards. Just a note to an excellent performence by Brad Keselowski starting 12th and fastest in 1st practice way ahead of some of the more privledged teams. Keep up the good work Brad :up:

Who do you think will win today?
and who do you think will wreck? :D

Jonesi
24th March 2007, 21:33
WOW! Nascar finally admited they made a mistake and tried to fix it! Then the idiot announcers and crew chiefs complain about them doing the right thing.

Jonesi
24th March 2007, 21:34
BTW Is this race 300 laps or 300 minutes? ;-)

Erki
24th March 2007, 23:16
WOW! Nascar finally admited they made a mistake and tried to fix it! Then the idiot announcers and crew chiefs complain about them doing the right thing.

I didn't watch the race...what are you talking about?

harvick#1
24th March 2007, 23:52
it was that Pit Road light.

Nascar said the pits were open and the lights malfunctioned or something and some guys came down pit road while others didn't while the lights were red.

Tony Jr. was mad with the call as those guys who got the pit work done didn't lose any track position, and Newman got lucky because he came in twice because of a lugnut. it was a pathetic bristol race and pathetic coverage

Jonesi
24th March 2007, 23:56
I didn't watch the race...what are you talking about?

Caution comes out, after things get collected, Nascar announces to teams that the pits will open next time around. However for whatever reason the red flashing "Pits closed" lights don't go out. Some cars pit (because Nascar said pits are open) some stayed out (lights still on). Nascar quickly made the best call a sports authority can in that situation. They said "Our fault, no penalties. Next time around anyone can pit, we will restart the field in the order cars were before pitting".

tassiedevilAB
25th March 2007, 14:54
wow free pitstop, are Nascar going to do that in the Cot race tomorrow, don't think so! Must be red faces all round at Nascash today!
What an absolutelly crap race this Bristol oval dished up today! What a joke

RaikkonenRules
25th March 2007, 18:15
Brad Kesowlski only 41st retiring early. Such a sjame as he was running well all weekend :(

RaceFanStan
25th March 2007, 18:23
Polesitter Steve Wallace proved his critics correct by blowing a good finish.
Steve Wallace finished 31st, 39 laps down after crashing (as usual). http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif

If I was Rusty I would be demanding a DNA test ..... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif