PDA

View Full Version : Rally pickems ??

A.F.F.
3rd February 2012, 13:44
Is there something we should know about the pickems? Last year it worked like a charm, has something changed since then ?

It's about time for Rally Sweden :) Pretty please )

Brother John
3rd February 2012, 13:59
Is there something we should know about the pickems? Last year it worked like a charm, has something changed since then ?

It's about time for Rally Sweden :) Pretty please )

Send a message to PuddleJumper (http://www.motorsportforums.com/members/puddlejumper-72499/) !?!? I can not help you with the pickems.

A.F.F.
3rd February 2012, 17:23
Done.

Sulland
6th February 2012, 23:38
No Sweden Pickems??

bluuford
7th February 2012, 23:08
Hallllloooooooooo!!!!

Mintexmemory
8th February 2012, 10:36
Just keep checking as they are only likely to be up for a 12 hour window. Incidentally this is not the way to run reception in a winery, the Monte round isn't up on the results and should in any case be declared void as insufficient notice was given, plus some entries were admitted after the due closing time. If you want a really good rally prediction game then google Forward Charm Rally - You can join up with very little handicap for missing Monte. ;)

COD
8th February 2012, 11:10
Pickems are in a similar state of confusion as the WRC :)

N.O.T
8th February 2012, 11:19
I never understood why people are obsessed with pickems.....

DonJippo
8th February 2012, 11:20
Pickems are in a similar state of confusion as the WRC :)

And like WRC it will be re-organized :)

Miika
8th February 2012, 11:27
I bet there is a legal issue involved, still no clarity on who owns the rights for em pickems. Damn lawyers..

Mintexmemory
8th February 2012, 11:38
I bet there is a legal issue involved, still no clarity on who owns the rights for em pickems. Damn lawyers..

Clearly there is a problem with the time keeping and TV rights!

Wasted Talent
8th February 2012, 13:33
Just keep checking as they are only likely to be up for a 12 hour window. Incidentally this is not the way to run reception in a winery, the Monte round isn't up on the results and should in any case be declared void as insufficient notice was given, plus some entries were admitted after the due closing time. If you want a really good rally prediction game then google Forward Charm Rally - You can join up with very little handicap for missing Monte. ;)

Yes, I can agree with this.

Go to:

Forwardcharm Fantasy Rally - view league standings. (http://www.forwardcharm.co.uk/cgi-bin/rallyviewleague.pl)

WT

Mintexmemory
8th February 2012, 14:39
Yes, I can agree with this.

Go to:

Forwardcharm Fantasy Rally - view league standings. (http://www.forwardcharm.co.uk/cgi-bin/rallyviewleague.pl)

WT

So what's your team WT, 'Bunch of Wasters'? I'm 'The White Rankers' (as has often been said!) ;)

Brother John
8th February 2012, 15:05
I'll will have a conversation with PuddleJumper and Mark how we can proceed with the WRC pickems before next rally. :!:

Nornbugger
8th February 2012, 16:18
I never understood why people are obsessed with pickems.....

some like pickems, some like to troll, some like to lurk silently, seems to be room for all

N.O.T
8th February 2012, 17:12
some like pickems, some like to troll, some like to lurk silently, seems to be room for all

for sure, but the question remains...

Rallyper
8th February 2012, 17:27
for sure, but the question remains...

Betting on the sport you love, without loosing money...

Wasted Talent
8th February 2012, 17:43
So what's your team WT, 'Bunch of Wasters'? I'm 'The White Rankers' (as has often been said!) ;)

Yes, Bunch of Wasters - sorry about last season :) :) :)

WT

Mintexmemory
9th February 2012, 13:18
Yes, Bunch of Wasters - sorry about last season :) :) :)

WT
;) No probs, that's what you get for going with a high risk strategy to try and win in the last round.
KTWRC sure knows his stuff though, but I indirectly secured his win last year when I informed Jimbo that Semarad had been disqualified and so the PWRC results were wrong.
Anyhoo early days so I've gone quite conservative for this round.

Wasted Talent
9th February 2012, 15:02
;) No probs, that's what you get for going with a high risk strategy to try and win in the last round.
KTWRC sure knows his stuff though, but I indirectly secured his win last year when I informed Jimbo that Semarad had been disqualified and so the PWRC results were wrong.
Anyhoo early days so I've gone quite conservative for this round.

That's fair enough - mind you I really suffered from disqualifications last year - Petter being 4kg overweight lost a bundle of points and I had Flodin in Sweden as PWRC driver when he won only to be thrown out after teh event for running 2010 homologated wheels.

Hope this year is as interesting

WT