PDA

View Full Version : Try Tea

Branden
24th January 2012, 10:58
Tea is always good. Being a heavy tea-drinker can never have nagative effects. The protective effects of tea increase with the amount drunk, and people who are regular tea drinkers are the least likely to die of a heart attack.

Rollo
24th January 2012, 21:59
How are you supposed to make a cup of tea? Charley says never play near Teapots.

eKLHlNvOQyQ

Zico
24th January 2012, 22:30
Spam can be healthy... :D

Mark
25th January 2012, 09:47
I do like a nice cup of tea, a sit down and a little biscuit.

Robinho
25th January 2012, 10:56
Decaf tea is best, all the lovely brown goodness with none of that stimulant effect

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

schmenke
25th January 2012, 14:36
Coffee :dozey:

Malbec
25th January 2012, 14:42
Being a heavy tea-drinker can never have nagative effects.

Except for gastric cancer!

DexDexter
25th January 2012, 19:35
Earl Grey for me, with milk. Strangely outside the UK tea is often served without milk.

schmenke
25th January 2012, 21:24
I don't mind black but I do enjoy milf. Not the healthiest lol.

:eek:

Bob Riebe
26th January 2012, 03:15
Earl Grey for me, with milk. Strangely outside the UK tea is often served without milk.I tried tea once with milk and could not see why one would do that.
Sugar- well, a long time ago I did occasionally put sugar in my coffee, but now it is black as is my tea.
I found that oddly, a little heavy cream in black coffee holds off the time before it goes off, even in an open heated coffee pot for quite some time.
I have lost all desire for flavored coffees but some of the flavored teas out there are pretty good. Chamomile is great before hitting the sack, but plain old strong black tea is still the best.

Rollo
26th January 2012, 05:47
If you say "flavored teas" to me I think of things like Russian Caravan, Prince of Wales, Lapsang Souchong or maybe Earl Grey.
It's one of the benefits living in the remnants of Empire - tea which is plentiful and easy to find. You'll find far more variation in any supermarket in Australia than you will in a Ralph's or Piggly Wiggly.

Robinho
26th January 2012, 10:33
I don't mind it black but I do enjoy it with milf and 2 sugars. Not the healthiest lol.

Freudian slip of the year so far

Branden
28th January 2012, 06:11
Tea is always good. Being a heavy tea-drinker can never have nagative effects. The protective effects of tea increase with the amount drunk, and people who are regular tea drinkers are the least likely to die of a heart attack.

Robinho
28th January 2012, 19:15
top work re-spamming with your original post, including the original spelling mistake, brilliant

MrJan
30th January 2012, 17:21
I'm British, I don't need to told to drink more tea :p

I like bringing up this photo on the discussion of "too much tea"

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4743/teahk.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/teahk.jpg/)

Yes that is a giant cup...in fact it equates to about a gallon of tea (a proper gallon, not a US gallon). 4 tea bags, half a pint of milk and 45 minutes for 2 blokes to drink.

I used to drink quite a bit of tea, especially on a weekend when I had a lazy long breakfast, but someone gave me an espresso/cappuccino machine for Christmas and I've got a bit crazy on coffee since. It's not that I don't like tea, it's just that I prefer proper coffee.

Mark
30th January 2012, 17:24
My 7 month old daughter loves a nice cup of tea.

odykas
1st February 2012, 12:39
Tea is good but cappuccino is better :p