PDA

View Full Version : Walk for Health

Branden
24th January 2012, 10:57
There is nothing better than walking. Walking a mile everyday, or taking reasonable exercise three times a week, promises to reduce the risk of heart disease, as well as strengthens bones and keeps them strong.

Rollo
24th January 2012, 21:44
It can't be that good for your health:

http://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/images/speaker-index/SpeakOutNeilOliver.jpg

Neil Oliver always seems to be walking around in the television programs he's on and he always looks ever so cold and annoyed. Most of the time it looks like he's in need of a sit down in front of the fire with a nice warm cup of cocoa.

Mark
25th January 2012, 09:48
He's just annoyed because of England stomping all over Scottish sovereignty.

Robinho
25th January 2012, 10:55
I thought swimming was better, less impact on the joints etc. Unless you can't swim. Then its medically proven swimming is bad for your health.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

28th February 2012, 06:50
Yes i am very much agree with this statement that one should walk to maintain and improve his health and what should be the time for walk should depends upon the spare time he or she have.

inimitablestoo
28th February 2012, 19:14
Damnit, I knew I should have read that title more closely... ;)

Mark
28th February 2012, 19:23
Damnit, I knew I should have read that title more closely... ;)

:D

7th May 2012, 08:56
Morning walk is really beneficial for health :)

23rd February 2013, 18:46
According to recent research walking is simple, free and one of the most convenient methods to get more active,lose weight and become healthier.
Early in the morning me and my wife walks daily.I think is it easiest way of healthier and active.

GridGirl
23rd February 2013, 19:38
I have walked over 138km in around 28 hours so far this month. Hoping for a final push to 162km or 100 miles before the end of the month. Might do a little less next month though. :)

25th April 2013, 16:49
I agree with you if we can't do much at least walking is a better option it is a requirement of the body,doing it on regular basis is something really good and keeps you the way you want.It can keep you safe from a lot of diseases.

Starter
25th April 2013, 18:18
I thought swimming was better, less impact on the joints etc. Unless you can't swim. Then its medically proven swimming is bad for your health.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
I would agree swimming is the best exercise. Unfortunately, I've only been able to master swimming vertically and in one direction.

27th April 2013, 15:49
I agree with you if we can't do much at least walking is a better option it is a requirement of the body,doing it on regular basis is something really good and keeps you the way you want.It can keep you safe from a lot of diseases.

Anything else?

orlando weight Loss (http://www.fortefitness.com/orlando-weight-loss/)

donKey jote
27th April 2013, 16:51
M_eYSuPKP3Y

markabilly
27th April 2013, 17:54
hey donKey, your photo dont show.....or is it intentionally blank??

markabilly
27th April 2013, 18:04
As a religious zealot, I firmly hold to the belief that God only gives you so many heartbeats and there is no point in wasting any of them either walking or running around in a circle.

Don't need it anyway, as I am immortal, because only the good die young......so I will live forever..

Koz
28th April 2013, 00:28
Is there a "Walk for Wealth" option somewhere?
I'll take that, thanks.

16th May 2013, 14:25
Walking is really good for the health. It handle various health and fitness matters.
Specially it control the blood pressure, reduce cholesterol level, burn the fat, lose unnecessary body weight, prevent from heart problems, and also improve the body strength and fitness level. We can say that it is one of the best workout for the better health and long term fitness.

18th May 2013, 13:09
Walking is really good for the health. It handle various health and fitness matters.
Specially it control the blood pressure, reduce cholesterol level, burn the fat, lose unnecessary body weight, prevent from heart problems, and also improve the body strength and fitness level. We can say that it is one of the best workout for the better health and long term fitness.

Any comment?

Fitness Maitland (http://www.bootcampmaitland.com.au/)

donKey jote
18th May 2013, 13:33
yes, piss off :andrea:

3rd July 2013, 19:11
I love to do walk. Its a natural way to control weight. I think everyone should do walk for at least 30 minutes daily. Its a best exercise for health and fitness.