PDA

View Full Version : Stop smoking

Branden
24th January 2012, 10:57
Do not smoke your health away. Nicotine pathces, gums or inhalers might work for some individuals, or other methods, from hypnosis to acupuncture. More you are to smoke, more likely your are to develop cancer or heart disease.

Rollo
24th January 2012, 21:56
It's a bit hard to smoke when you can't use matches. Charley already told me not to play with matches.

f-F5Q10QT3Y

Mark
25th January 2012, 09:48
So use a lighter instead.

Robinho
25th January 2012, 10:53
I always smoke after sex, maybe I should use more lube?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Branden
28th January 2012, 06:13
Do not smoke your health away. Nicotine pathces, gums or inhalers might work for some individuals, or other methods, from hypnosis to acupuncture. More you are to smoke, more likely your are to develop cancer or heart disease.

BDunnell
28th January 2012, 09:46
This is revelatory stuff, I must say, no matter how many times I read it.

Robinho
28th January 2012, 19:11
I've heard smoking is not that good for you, if only I could get more information from somewhere

Dave B
30th January 2012, 19:49
This is revelatory stuff, I must say, no matter how many times I read it.

If only Mr Midnight were here...

Knock-on
30th January 2012, 22:16
I hate spammers so much I might just start smoking again :D

BDunnell
30th January 2012, 23:09

Indeed. Maybe someone would like to recreate a post on this subject by said gentleman?

Bolton Midnight
3rd February 2012, 15:21

As if by magic... the shopkeeper appeared.

mix2000
3rd February 2012, 15:27
Smoking is bad for you ????

Bolton Midnight
3rd February 2012, 15:42
so are a lot of things, lets ban them all

mix2000
3rd February 2012, 15:54
Hell no, lets legalise everything, ...so much choice... :)

Bolton Midnight
3rd February 2012, 16:08
The dullards wouldn't like that, but if murder was legal most of them would get killed to death.

settong
13th February 2012, 03:41
I am heavy smoker 9-10 years ago, feel shortness of breath when wake up in the morning, in 2003 I decide to stop smoking, more fresh everyday wake up, find new life

25th April 2013, 17:16
You are right,Smoking is something which makes you a person full of diseases if we take it as an addiction.
i have seen Some people are so much confused about leaving it the best way what i have found is decreasing the amount of it.Taking them in moderation then slowly leaving is a fine way.

Spafranco
25th April 2013, 18:06
My brother died of lung cancer. He was a heavy smoker for year and also a user of marijuana. I have always wondered what affect the deep inhalation coupled with the invariable cigarette had on determining that the disease was triggered.
Isn't it amazing that if one were to block the oxygen that feeds the malignant cells we could dispense with all forms of cancer? Normal cells die from lack of oxygen (natural order) cancer cells just take the oxygen supply available and continue to grow rapidly, thus malignancy.

27th April 2013, 15:52
You are right,Smoking is something which makes you a person full of diseases if we take it as an addiction.
i have seen Some people are so much confused about leaving it the best way what i have found is decreasing the amount of it.Taking them in moderation then slowly leaving is a fine way.

Anything else?

orlando weight Loss (http://www.fortefitness.com/orlando-weight-loss/)

donKey jote
27th April 2013, 16:22
really? :andrea:

16th May 2013, 14:34
Smoking is too much harmful for our health. It damages our heart, live and lung and leads to serious diseases that take us to the early death.
It is very difficult to quit the smoking specially for those who are the addictive to the smoking. It can be stopped through the determination, a healthy diet plan, and a good environment.

18th May 2013, 13:10
Smoking is too much harmful for our health. It damages our heart, live and lung and leads to serious diseases that take us to the early death.
It is very difficult to quit the smoking specially for those who are the addictive to the smoking. It can be stopped through the determination, a healthy diet plan, and a good environment.

Any comment?

Fitness Maitland (http://www.bootcampmaitland.com.au/)

13th June 2013, 10:01
Thanks for this information ....................

3rd July 2013, 19:00
For living healthy life it is good to stop smoking because it causes cancer and many other diseases. Smoking effects our lungs so its a bad habit and we should avoid it.