PDA

View Full Version : Eat plenty of fish

Branden
24th January 2012, 10:56
Fish is the recommended diet for a longer healthier life. Studies have found that those who regularly ate fish were up to one-third less likely to get heart diesease than those who ate it less than once a month.

driveace
24th January 2012, 20:02
Your on about the oily type here rather than the normal White fish we have from the chippy I presume Brandon ?

donKey jote
25th January 2012, 07:26
Eat spam spam eggs and spam.

Robinho
25th January 2012, 10:58
This thread sponsored by the beef cattle alliance, "cows rule"

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Rudy Tamasz
25th January 2012, 14:49
Meat is my fav fish. I love meat based sandwiches with meat and hot meat with meat as a side dish. A bit of meat soup doesn't hurt, either.

Eki
25th January 2012, 16:29
I could really use a fish right now.

kn6-c223DUU

Brown, Jon Brow
25th January 2012, 20:14
I smell of fish as I've been working as a fishmonger today.

If you need your fish gutted, filleted or skinned then come to me. :)

J4MIE
25th January 2012, 21:08
I really don't like seafood and only eat fish of the fish and chips type very occasionally.

So thanks but no thanks :)

driveace
26th January 2012, 09:57
I remember when I worked for Morrisons (around 1998) I turned up for work and it had been decided I would be covering the Fish Bar as they had no staff on that night and I bloody hate the smell of fish. I got myself a nice pair of yellow rubber gloves and dreaded every minute. I can still see the look on a lady's face when she asked me to prepare a Salmon. I hacked its head off with what was probably a bread knife, pulled most of the guts out and wrapped in in a wet plastic bag before handing it to her. I doubt it made it to the checkouts. :mark:
Ken says all his staff are "Experts",on the counters they work on !!! He used to live in my home town for years,and I have met Kens oldest daughter (Andrea) about 25 times too !

GridGirl
26th January 2012, 12:27
Ken says all his staff are "Experts",on the counters they work on !!! He used to live in my home town for years,and I have met Kens oldest daughter (Andrea) about 25 times too !

Crazy times!!!!

Branden
28th January 2012, 06:12
Fish is the recommended diet for a longer healthier life. Studies have found that those who regularly ate fish were up to one-third less likely to get heart diesease than those who ate it less than once a month.

Eki
28th January 2012, 08:19
Branden posted the same message word for word as his first message was, but now he has added a link to his signature. I smell fish...and spam.

Rollo
29th January 2012, 04:14
Branden

Fusion Boot Camp
187-189 Mona Vale Rd
St Ives NSW 2075

NSW Bus Reg: 26/09/2006

Did I just recommend to the Australian Taxation Office using the Accountant's Help Line that this business be subject to an audit? Hmm... could be.

pino
29th January 2012, 10:45
Branden posted the same message word for word as his first message was, but now he has added a link to his signature. I smell fish...and spam.

Link has gone and he better don't put it back ;)

odykas
1st February 2012, 12:46
I love fish and especially octopus (technically not a fish, but still great :D )