PDA

View Full Version : The secret supercar meet .... Group b cars

11th January 2012, 22:42
Hi, Hope this is appropriate .. Please remove mods and contact me if you would rather do this direct.... The secret supercar meet is happening again soon !!!! Last year as well as 100 Lambo Ferrari massers porkers etc we had .. Bugatti veyron supersport, Lamborghini reventon, Lamborghini muira, alfa 8c spider, Mercedes gullwing, de Tomaso guara, Enzo, Countach, spykers, Amg black, the list went on and on.... Plus we had the first Bac mono showing !!!! Now this is a invite only event sponsored by Ferrari ... But in a spirit of driving we always keep afew tickets open for enthusiastic owners ... I know a few of you are already involved (quattro swb, stratos, 6r4, integrale)... But if anyone else is interested then we are interested in getting some group b cars on the road with the other supercars,please feel free to text me 07710408449 and I will see if I can sort an invite or three... This year will be bigger badder and crazier .... Google secret supercar meet for last years event.... Thanks for your support... Rich