PDA

View Full Version : Du Var results ignored as inconvenient by the Latvala / Tanak isn't ready brigade?

Mintexmemory
5th December 2011, 00:38
Of course they han no one of any consequence to beat and clearly they wouldn't have done so well if a competitive DS3 had been entered...etc. etc.

Finally, M Sport have done a sensible thing in readiness for next season and like it or not, if M Sport are fielding a team at Monte, Ott will be the No 2. My prediction is that he will prove he is more than ready.

Nornbugger
5th December 2011, 10:16
my prediction is that if everyone started a new thread for evert new thought they have on an existing topic they have this place would become a mess ;-)

Mintexmemory
5th December 2011, 15:48
my prediction is that if everyone started a new thread for evert new thought they have on an existing topic they have this place would become a mess ;-)

So where is the Du Var results thread / discussion? Anyway I never have 'evert' thoughts or any other retro female tennis player come to think of it. I particularly like your use of irony in the bit of the quote I've italicised :-)

mousti
5th December 2011, 15:51
In the "News from France" topic.

Mintexmemory
5th December 2011, 23:33
In the "News from France" topic.
Well that's a bloody silly place to put it! :dozey: Key international interest and it's hidden away in a parochial interest section. (Hastily attempts to excuse lack of initiative)