PDA

View Full Version : Duval's test photos

Catiocha7
22nd March 2007, 08:34
Is there anyone has any pics about Duval's test photos in Spain ?

I think they are so wonderful :s mokin:

animrallye
22nd March 2007, 09:44
Belgian newspapers wrote yesterday that Duval will not test his Skoda before Portugal.
Some electronic's parts are not ready so far !

Tom206wrc
22nd March 2007, 09:52
Anyway in Portugal Dudu will ridiculize our friend Wilslow even with a car far from being as ready and as performant as the Focus... :p :

Catiocha7
22nd March 2007, 10:02
Anyway in Portugal Dudu will ridiculize our friend Wilslow even with a car far from being as ready and as performant as the Focus... :p :

:rotflmao:
Let's see which car will have a good performance in Portugal ...
;)

Addicted
22nd March 2007, 13:11

Tom, you must be happy because there is no WRC Pugs that Duval could ridiculize.

PS. Why do you get Wilson to every topic? You are lucky that he ain`t driving Peugeot.

Roy
22nd March 2007, 15:21

:s

http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=228308&postcount=66

jparker
22nd March 2007, 18:51
:rotflmao:
Let's see which car will have a good performance in Portugal ...
;)

Assuming Duval and Kopecky have equaly competative cars, I think we both know what the result will be :)

Tom206wrc
22nd March 2007, 20:00
Assuming Duval and Kopecky have equaly competative cars, I think we both know what the result will be :)

I don't think he was talking about Kopecky :D

Karukera
23rd March 2007, 09:04
Tom, you must be happy because there is no WRC Pugs that Duval could ridiculize.

PS. Why do you get Wilson to every topic? You are lucky that he ain`t driving Peugeot.

True ! no common sensed persons would let Wilson ridiculize a Pug even for money, it would be quite counter productive for Pug.

Sounds like it's not a problem for the Ford's Marketing dept though...

I recently had an interesting discussion with a local Ford dealer. He told me he was about to receive an unofficial JM Latvala big poster to display in his office, saying something like : errrr, yes, JML is a "bit" better example for my young customers...

He's darn right !