PDA

View Full Version : Roamy has a British clone....

Captain VXR
11th June 2011, 22:13
bx6lupC6WyE
I'd like to know where I can purchase a Muslamic ray gun, they sound awesome :D

Eki
11th June 2011, 23:30
What those kind of people don't understand is that if Muslims ever became a serious threat, the smarter ones would send them as cannon fodder to face the threat, so there's no need for them to try and think by themselves.

Koz
12th June 2011, 05:27
bx6lupC6WyE

+1!
Post of the week!

Roamy
12th June 2011, 16:41
In
President Truman
established one day a year as a
"National Day of Prayer."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In
President Reagan
designated the
First Thursday in May of each year as
the National Day of Prayer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In June
(then)
Presidential Candidate Barack Obama
declared that the USA
"Was no longer a
Christian nation."

---------------------------------------------------------------

This year
President Obama
canceled the
21st annual National Day
of Prayer ceremony
at the White
House under the ruse
Of "not wanting to offend anyone"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT... on September 25, 2009
from 4 AM until 7 PM,
a National Day of Prayer
FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION
was Held on Capitol Hill,
Beside the White House.
There were over 50,000 Muslims
in D.C. that day.

HE PRAYS WITH THE MUSLIMS!
I guess it Doesn't matter
if "Christians"
Are offended by this event -
We obviously
Don't count as
"anyone" Anymore.

The direction this country is headed
should strike fear in the heart of every Christian,
especially knowing that the
Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be
converted, they should be annihilated.

This is not a Rumor -
Go to the website
To confirm this info:
Islam on Capitol Hill - Just another WordPress site (http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com)

Captain VXR
12th June 2011, 17:28
In
President Truman
established one day a year as a
"National Day of Prayer."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In
President Reagan
designated the
First Thursday in May of each year as
the National Day of Prayer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In June
(then)
Presidential Candidate Barack Obama
declared that the USA
"Was no longer a
Christian nation."

---------------------------------------------------------------

This year
President Obama
canceled the
21st annual National Day
of Prayer ceremony
at the White
House under the ruse
Of "not wanting to offend anyone"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT... on September 25, 2009
from 4 AM until 7 PM,
a National Day of Prayer
FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION
was Held on Capitol Hill,
Beside the White House.
There were over 50,000 Muslims
in D.C. that day.

HE PRAYS WITH THE MUSLIMS!
I guess it Doesn't matter
if "Christians"
Are offended by this event -
We obviously
Don't count as
"anyone" Anymore.

The direction this country is headed
should strike fear in the heart of every Christian,
especially knowing that the
Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be
converted, they should be annihilated.

This is not a Rumor -
Go to the website
To confirm this info:
Islam on Capitol Hill - Just another WordPress site (http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com)

Separation of church and state in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state_in_the_United_State s)
That's why Obama said the USA was no longer a Christian nation. It is (well should be - the Christian and Jewish lobbies have too much power) a secular multi faith country.

Roamy
13th June 2011, 08:45
well the fact is the muslims are fu___king us and we are just welcoming it in based on some bull**** "freedom of religion for all" We are so dumb we deserve to get fu__king stoned to death and that does not mean by mary jane!!

schmenke
13th June 2011, 15:13
Tell us how you really feel fousto! :laugh:

555-04Q2
13th June 2011, 15:23
well the fact is the muslims are fu___king us and we are just welcoming it in based on some bull**** "freedom of religion for all" We are so dumb we deserve to get fu__king stoned to death and that does not mean by mary jane!!

Who confiscated your keg of Bud Fousto?

ioan
13th June 2011, 16:26
Who confiscated your keg of Bud Fousto?

:rotflmao:

PS: He prefers red wine, me thinks. ;)

Eki
13th June 2011, 20:31
They are allowed to pray to Allah, own a gun, drive a pickup,
These Somalis live the American dream:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/256493/1_61_012407_somalia.jpg

donKey jote
13th June 2011, 22:25
:laugh: classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Daniel
14th June 2011, 00:10
Don't believe in Muslamic ray guns? Think again!!!!! :D

TQAkdrUUkiE

Roamy
14th June 2011, 16:32
:rotflmao:

PS: He prefers red wine, me thinks. ;)

yes you are correct - plus I hate Bud even before they sold out to some fags from Belgium. I hate horses too. I love mexican women and that is why when I drink beer I drink Corona :)

Bob Riebe
14th June 2011, 19:10
yes you are correct - plus I hate Bud even before they sold out to some fags from Belgium. I hate horses too. I love mexican women and that is why when I drink beer I drink Corona :) AcKHaCkPFt-- Corona, what Mexicans consider a poor mans beer- GAG- I thought Miller products were bad- till I tried Corona.

Now ignoring Corona, Mexico makes some fine beers.

Roamy
14th June 2011, 21:43
well maybe I will change to dos equis because my daughter has a tattoo that says "DAD" :)

Daniel
14th June 2011, 21:59
I have to say it's slightly unfair to mention Roamy in this thread, whatever we may think about Roamy he's not even 1% as bad as that dimwit in the video.

race aficionado
15th June 2011, 03:57
I have to say it's slightly unfair to mention Roamy in this thread, whatever we may think about Roamy he's not even 1% as bad as that dimwit in the video.

fousto is an easy target to many in our forum but he says what he feels - agree with him or not - and he loves pressing buttons that will make others squirm or laugh or seriously ponder.

He makes me laugh a lot.
:s mokin:

Eki
15th June 2011, 05:32
well maybe I will change to dos equis because my daughter has a tattoo that says "DAD" :)

So she's a fan:

D-A-D - Official Homepage (http://www.d-a-d.dk/)

555-04Q2
15th June 2011, 06:26
fousto is an easy target to many in our forum but he says what he feels - agree with him or not - and he loves pressing buttons that will make others squirm or laugh or seriously ponder.

He makes me laugh a lot.

Fousto is a unique individual indeed and always worth a good laugh. In fact, I got 5 cents right here, now where is the old bugger? :p :

Roamy
15th June 2011, 07:08

He makes me laugh a lot.

Thanks Race.
We if we don't get it out on the table we will never solve it and WOW this ole planet is leaking everywhere. I am a little fortunate in that I only have one child and she did not have children so all I have to do is try to get her to a happy retired life. I am very concerned about people I know that have small children and or small grand children. I think it is fair enough to say in the present state this sh!thole ain't gonna make it a whole lot longer unless people get going on a immediate rescue program for the planet. So just one case in point that bugged me today. The hedge funds are speculating in the food commodities market and driving the price of food through the roof. This is plain wrong and actually include the whole opec bullish!t right along. But at any rate it appears that Obama is clueless but it is just another jab coming and some day maybe the sleeping dogs will awake.

markabilly
15th June 2011, 14:48
bx6lupC6WyE

this reminds me that despite all the Bullshot to the contrary posted here, i never saw any real live nazi, nor skinheads nor racists parading around in the streets in the USA, despite the places where I lived when younger, had some closet racists types, but they did not parade around.

BUT, I had to go all the way to london to such types parading around there.........................

Daniel
15th June 2011, 19:15
this reminds me that despite all the Bullshot to the contrary posted here, i never saw any real live nazi, nor skinheads nor racists parading around in the streets in the USA, despite the places where I lived when younger, had some closet racists types, but they did not parade around.

BUT, I had to go all the way to london to such types parading around there.........................

Markabilly, it's one of the things that saddens me most about this place. That said there are idiots like this everywhere, we have them in Australia and I'm sure you have them in the USA too.

Daniel
15th June 2011, 20:12
We have a documentary film aker over here called Louis Theroux and he visited people similar to the ones in the video over there in the United States. These morons are everywhere but in the UK we allow anybody to march peacefully to get their views across. In America you have freedom of speech too, but judging by some of the videos of people demonstrating over there and getting arrested for tresspassing on public streets, I guess its a little more difficult.

Some of the marches of late are hardly peaceful though!

Daniel
15th June 2011, 20:18
You're still allowed to march peacefully under British law though. Once it gets out of hand it becomes illegal and that is very different altogether. The problem is most of the people who turn violent are not really there for the cause itself and travel purely for a fight.

Yup. A very sad occurence and a sad misuse of the right to protest.

markabilly
16th June 2011, 14:07
Markabilly, it's one of the things that saddens me most about this place. That said there are idiots like this everywhere, we have them in Australia and I'm sure you have them in the USA too.

oh, yeah, we got plenty of them somewhere, hiding under whatever.....but I just never saw them in person, or even hardly much on TV, marching and parading around, but then I go to London.......

Daniel
16th June 2011, 14:27
oh, yeah, we got plenty of them somewhere, hiding under whatever.....but I just never saw them in person, or even hardly much on TV, marching and parading around, but then I go to London.......

I would say that I've generally never seen these people in the street either...

Captain VXR
16th June 2011, 18:00
We don't tend to censor our TV viewers which is probably why we see American versions of these idiots on our screens and you don't on yours.
Another amusing example of censorship was a British childrens TV cartoon called Thomas the Tank Engine. For the American market a main characters name had to be changed because it was deemed (some) Americans may find it offensive. I shall not mention the name as I don't want to be accused of agreeing with it or viewed as attacking which is not my intention. :)

And Dirty Sanchez had to rename themselves 'Team Sanchez' in the USA pahahahahahahahahahah
The most ridiculous thing is that their original name is the most family friendly thing about them

BDunnell
16th June 2011, 18:10
Yup. A very sad occurence and a sad misuse of the right to protest.

But far rather that than the right being denied. Or, indeed, far rather many things than living in a country which is sent into outrage by the partial sight of a nipple on live television.

Bob Riebe
16th June 2011, 18:24
But far rather that than the right being denied. Or, indeed, far rather many things than living in a country which is sent into outrage by the partial sight of a nipple on live television.
The "country" had nothing to do with that.
One can thank the Press, which in the U.S. is becoming a bigger farce each year by turning supposed Entertainment snafus into hours and hours and hours of blah-blah-blah while news around the country or world if totally ignored. (My pet peeve, among many, is the total bull sh-- hype they put on "binge drinking" which is no worse now than it ever was; meanwhile the asinine total failure of the " war on drugs" is totally ignored except when drug problems are discussed some dink-wad will be sure to throw in "alcohol is a drug that is a equally big problem.")

Secondary it was part of a power play, or those who make the rules saying it is our way, or we will fine you bozo.

Daniel
16th June 2011, 20:38

But I think these people deny legitimate protesters their rights as well. The riots get tonnes of coverage and the legitimate protesters get sod all.

Tbh I'd be happy if the police just beat the rioters to a pulp and if some die then who gives a ****?

Mark
16th June 2011, 20:42
Yeah like that guy who was just walking home and ended up dead. Nice.

BDunnell
16th June 2011, 20:44
The "country" had nothing to do with that.
One can thank the Press, which in the U.S. is becoming a bigger farce each year by turning supposed Entertainment snafus into hours and hours and hours of blah-blah-blah while news around the country or world if totally ignored. (My pet peeve, among many, is the total bull sh-- hype they put on "binge drinking" which is no worse now than it ever was; meanwhile the asinine total failure of the " war on drugs" is totally ignored except when drug problems are discussed some dink-wad will be sure to throw in "alcohol is a drug that is a equally big problem.")

Secondary it was part of a power play, or those who make the rules saying it is our way, or we will fine you bozo.

Very fair points. Glad you think that way.

BDunnell
16th June 2011, 20:45
But I think these people deny legitimate protesters their rights as well. The riots get tonnes of coverage and the legitimate protesters get sod all.

But who is to identify a 'legitimate protester'? One man's freedom fighter is, after all, another man's terrorist.

Daniel
16th June 2011, 20:45
Yeah like that guy who was just walking home and ended up dead. Nice.

That was wrong, no two ways about it. I'm simply saying if some little ballsack is trying to break down a window which is probably of more worth than said scrotes life then we don't really need said scrote around.

Daniel
16th June 2011, 20:46
But who is to identify a 'legitimate protester'? One man's freedom fighter is, after all, another man's terrorist.

Someone carrying a placard and following the agreed route? Someone not following the route, wearing something to cover their face and trying to break windows, set fire to stiff and cause destruction is obviously not a legitimate protester.

BDunnell
16th June 2011, 20:49
Someone carrying a placard and following the agreed route? Someone not following the route, wearing something to cover their face and trying to break windows, set fire to stiff and cause destruction is obviously not a legitimate protester.

But the word legitimate also covers what one thinks of the issue being protested, and a multitude of other things relating to it.

BDunnell
16th June 2011, 20:49
That was wrong, no two ways about it. I'm simply saying if some little ballsack is trying to break down a window which is probably of more worth than said scrotes life then we don't really need said scrote around.

So you are advocating the state-sponsored murder of people who break windows?

Daniel
16th June 2011, 20:53
But the word legitimate also covers what one thinks of the issue being protested, and a multitude of other things relating to it.

I don't think that in a relatively affluent country like the UK which is free (despite what the Paedphile Republic Of America inhabitants on here might say) that rioting like that should ever be accepted. Sure, there could be a proper reason in the future by I have the confidence that the police wouldn't attack people who are legitimately angry about something so bad that rioting is the only option.

Daniel
16th June 2011, 20:53
So you are advocating the state-sponsored murder of people who break windows?

Windows serve a purpose and are harming no one, ergo I feel that in some cases a window is worth more than a life.

BDunnell
16th June 2011, 20:58
Windows serve a purpose and are harming no one, ergo I feel that in some cases a window is worth more than a life.

My word.

Daniel
17th June 2011, 00:15
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157451460934608 :laugh:

BDunnell
17th June 2011, 00:26
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157451460934608 :laugh:

As always, so nice to see the far right, defenders of all that is best about Britain, expressing their grievances in such articulate, well-punctuated language.