PDA

View Full Version : Rally Phone applications..who has what?

steve_spackman
5th June 2011, 17:44
I have the WRC, IRC and the iRally app. The iRally app is great too. Contains coverage from the IRC, WRC and also has news about other rally events around the world.

atsiotras79
5th June 2011, 19:25
yes all of them are nice!
also some more existing are the ones from Rally Sweden, Rally Valais, VW Motorsport, Peugeot Sport, Rally.it, iLucaBetti and Dakar. at least these are the ones I have...

5th June 2011, 22:13
iRally is awesome, just wish the radio would run in the background, then yo could listen and surf the net :)

mousti
6th June 2011, 01:28
It sucks it's not for BlackBerry

GigiGalliNo1
6th June 2011, 07:31
WRC app doesn't have radio anymore which sucks. iRally app is good too and IRC app is good for iRC with push notifications! :)

pantealex
6th June 2011, 11:42
iPad + iRally = Good combo!
Me like!

rallyfiend
6th June 2011, 12:25
Apparently there's a brand new one for Nokia that includes live tracking etc.
Haven't seen it as don't have a Nokia, but would be interested to hear from anyone that does.

jiipee64
6th June 2011, 17:44
It seems there are 2 different apps for Iphone. I have a lousy one without rallyradio. :mad:
But my swiss friend has one with the radio. I tried to know why but I still haven't got an answer to my inquiry.

Mark
6th June 2011, 18:39
And don't forget tapatalk which you can use to access the forums ;)

OldF
7th June 2011, 12:19
The new services sounds interesting.

World Rally Championship - News - Nokia and the WRC agree ground- breaking new partnership (http://www.wrc.com/news/nokia-and-the-wrc-agree-ground-breaking-new-partnership/?fid=14824)

Mark
7th June 2011, 12:38
If you don't have a Nokia, that's going to be bad news, as I'd imagine they'd cripple services on other platforms as they want people to buy Nokias!

Daniel
7th June 2011, 13:15
If you don't have a Nokia, that's going to be bad news, as I'd imagine they'd cripple services on other platforms as they want people to buy Nokias!

Depends really. Obviously with their tie in with WP7 the app will be available on WP7 devices. In theory they could limit it to Nokia handets only but then they're hardly going to maximise the advertising benefit then are they? I doubt many people are going to buy Nokia's purely because of 1 app and it's slightly pointless to only advertise to people who already have your product :D

MrJan
7th June 2011, 13:22
I've only got the WRC app and use it very rarely. With the **** TV coverage I decide to try and avoid everything to do with rallying until I can watch the whole weekend's highlights.

Xsara Fan
11th June 2011, 09:17
We made our own App. Today it was published in AppStore. Sorry, but it`s in Russian language only. We have on-line results from WRC and IRC which works better than WRC.com (tested during Sardinia and Argentina) ;)

ALM Rally for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/alm-rally/id441705536?mt=8)