View Full Version : Just in - World didn't end

Bob Riebe
24th May 2011, 16:57
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_apocalypse_saturday

He didn't read them bones right.
Maybe he is dyslexic.

Eki
24th May 2011, 18:19
If you try enough many times, you might eventually get it right. Just like a lottery jackpot.

It was not the first time Camping was forced to explain when his prediction didn't come to pass. The 89-year-old retired civil engineer also prophesied the Apocalypse would come in 1994, but said later that didn't happen then because of a mathematical error.

gloomyDAY
24th May 2011, 18:32
How many times is the world going to end in my lifetime?

I guess this is a good thing for me because I made the best out of "our last day of existence." Before 1800 hours on 21MAY11 I watched my brother's from my company commission as officers, saw Rammstein in concert (waited a decade since they were banned in America), went to Disneyland, and had a ton of sex.

I'm planning on running a marathon in October, so I hope I can make it before the world ends, again.

Mark
25th May 2011, 14:29
Don't worry, it's just been delayed until October.

Daniel
25th May 2011, 14:33
Reminds me of this...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_It%27s_Doomsday

Roamy
25th May 2011, 15:31
This guy is a freak - I am going with the Mayan Calendar :)

Sonic
26th May 2011, 09:17
This guy is a freak - I am going with the Mayan Calendar :)

Whats everyone one about? The world did end. Didn't it?

Jag_Warrior
26th May 2011, 09:23
I don't mean to be humorous by saying this, but I wonder if the people in and around Joplin, Missouri felt like this kook was right... at least as it applied to their world.

AndySpeed
26th May 2011, 18:03
The world is all one big dream anyway

steveaki13
27th May 2011, 22:03
Damn I put a £1000 bet on the world ending. I was really looking forward to claiming my prize.

markabilly
28th May 2011, 06:49
It is too busy going to hell to be ending anytime soon

Wade91
28th May 2011, 11:28
theres a man here in Tennessee he owns a lawn mower repair shop, and he actually closed his shop last week to prepair for the rapture and he filled the shop with several jugs of water for all the people left behind after the rapture, he re-opened his shop yesterday though, and has issued a apology to his customers, now he just has to figure out what to do with all those jugs of water :p