PDA

View Full Version : Teams Abandon 2013 Changes

steveaki13
16th May 2011, 23:24
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13412925.stm

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere. I had a look and couldn't see it anywhere.

So what do y'all think?

Good or Bad decision.

markabilly
17th May 2011, 03:41
they are appreantly leaving engine regs alone, so i say ....................................(insert whatever you please of a negative nature)

Koz
17th May 2011, 05:14
they are appreantly leaving engine regs alone, so i say ....................................(insert whatever you please of a negative nature)

QFT

Sonic
17th May 2011, 10:03
I'm disappointed, as I said on the other thread, but what I hadn't realised until now is that Rory drafted both the FIA vision AND the FOTA offering. I'd be interested to here which one he actually favours.

gloomyDAY
17th May 2011, 15:02
:(

bluegem280
18th May 2011, 09:03
If the rules can create competition isn't less interesting than current state, in smaller budget, and all teams have the same ability to follow the rules, I think it wouldn't be a mistake to give it a try. It is good idea to make F1 is sustainable and more efficient, as long as it involves technology noticeable in certain amount of investment acceptable for all teams. Any rules introduced to the sport has its benefit, it is a good shake-up to break certain teams race predominantly in prolonged periods.