PDA

View Full Version : Can-Jam Motorsports: Looking for a Mechanic/Fabricator (Toronto, Canada)

CrazyLeo
2nd May 2011, 16:05
Can-Jam Motorsports is looking for a Mechanic/Fabricator.

Full-time. To work in a fast-paced exciting environment on RACE, RALLY and PERFORMANCE Subarus.

Passion and experience are required.

Tel.: (905) 731 RACE (7223)
[email:1ww5gtxz]info@canjammotorsports.com[/email:1ww5gtxz]
http://www.canjammotorsports.com
Toronto (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=41+Guardsman+Rd,+Thornhill,+ON&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.744674,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=41+Guardsman+Rd,+Thornhill,+Ontario+L3T+6L2, +Canada&z=16), Ontario, Canada

Employer background
Established in 1982, Can-Jam Motorsports has claimed over 20 Canadian National Rally & Road Racing Championships. Participating almost exclusively with the Subaru brand; Can-Jam Motorsports benefits from a very close relationship with Subaru Canada that spans over 15 years. Considered one of North America’s most experienced and decorated motorsports facilities, and previously entrusted with building and managing “Subaru Rally Team Canada”, Can-Jam Motorsports has taken their wealth of technical expertise and experience and has diversified the Subaru brand with great success into Canadian Road Racing.

Recent Accomplishments
- 10 Time Canadian Rally Champions
- 2010 GT1 Canadian Champion
- 2010 GT1 GT Challenge Champion
- 2010 GT2 Canadian Champion
- 2010 GT2 GT Challenge Champion
- 2010 Canadian Overall Sedan Points Champion
- 2010 Canadian Touring Car Championship – 2nd
- 2009 GT2 Canadian Champion
- 2008 Canadian Touring Car Champion
- 2007 Canadian Touring Car Championship – Multiple Race Winner
- 2007 1st Subaru and 4 wheel drive to win a Canadian Touring Car Race

P.S. The forum does seem to allow me to post in the General Rally section, so I'm posting here. Please feel free to move to the appropriate section.

userwave
3rd May 2011, 13:33
isn't this the same company caught cheating the regulations with their STi's on the Canadian Touring Car Championships?

The regulations clearly called for stock turbo's
pretty embarrassing Can Jam was caught running pro drive built turbo's

Maybe scrutineers should be more closely checking your car Leo. :)

Daniel
4th May 2011, 10:14
LOL

CrazyLeo
4th May 2011, 16:51
Dear userwave,

I’m very surprised to learn that there is a racing fan in Canada who doesn’t have complete faith in our team. Especially after 29 successful years and multiple championships.

Never in those years Can-Jam Motorsports has been proven to have breached any rules or regulations. I can't even remember even being accused of something like this.

We all love what we do, we are a family that’s passionate about motor racing and we only play by the rules, because it’s not fair, nor fun otherwise. We’ve even lent out our spare rally car to the fellow competitor last year! I welcome you to come to any rally or road race event and see for yourself, how helpful and friendly all the teams are.

If you still have any doubts, I would encourage you to contact the Canadian Touring Car Championship directly and ask them, if any of Can-Jam built cars has ever breached the regulations.

janvanvurpa
4th May 2011, 18:35
Dear userwave,

I’m very surprised to learn that there is a racing fan in Canada who doesn’t have complete faith in our team. Especially after 29 successful years and multiple championships.

Never in those years Can-Jam Motorsports has been proven to have breached any rules or regulations. I can't even remember even being accused of something like this.

We all love what we do, we are a family that’s passionate about motor racing and we only play by the rules, because it’s not fair, nor fun otherwise. We’ve even lent out our spare rally car to the fellow competitor last year! I welcome you to come to any rally or road race event and see for yourself, how helpful and friendly all the teams are.

If you still have any doubts, I would encourage you to contact the Canadian Touring Car Championship directly and ask them, if any of Can-Jam built cars has ever breached the regulations.

Leo! You're saying out of 335 million people in USA and Canada you can't find a single mechanic with the right skills????!!!

That's CRAZY!

CrazyLeo
4th May 2011, 18:44
Leo! You're saying out of 335 million people in USA and Canada you can't find a single mechanic with the right skills????!!!

That's CRAZY!

Indeed it is!

But we are also expanding, so despite having couple of new people, we need more. And the emphasis here is on fabrication skills.