PDA

View Full Version : I am in a Quandry

Roamy
18th March 2007, 04:41
IN three weeks looking at the TV schedule I have a tough choice to make between two programs - what would you pick

1. F1 Live Race
2. Bottom fishing with worms

I just can't figure out which will be more exciting.. Especially if the bait girl is nude.

andreag
18th March 2007, 04:46
At this time, better choose the worms; the race has just finished.

tinchote
18th March 2007, 04:51
Taking into account the level of action at the front in today's race, I wouldn't know what to say regarding your choice ;) :D

ioan
18th March 2007, 04:56
IN three weeks looking at the TV schedule I have a tough choice to make between two programs - what would you pick

1. F1 Live Race

I just can't figure out which will be more exciting.. Especially if the bait girl is nude.

Tape the race, and watch it after! ;)

Roamy
18th March 2007, 05:14
well the high point ioan was obviously ferrari.

ioan
18th March 2007, 05:24
Those will be still red after you finish fishing.
If I would have to decide between watching F1 live and a good skiing day (as top hobby at the moment), than I would record the race and watch it as apres-ski! :D

jens
18th March 2007, 05:58
Before every season several people say that oh this season is gonna be great, close and interesting. Try to learn from your mistakes at last! :p : Formula One has continuously been the same - races are "typical" mixed with some more interesting ones, where some circumstances coincide to make the race exciting. Just get used to it and love it so as it is.

The gaps were quite big again as they have often been in F1 (actually today's race reminded me a lot of the opening race in 2004) and even the "engine freeze" hasn't done the trick to close the gaps.

F1boat
18th March 2007, 06:18
Before every season several people say that oh this season is gonna be great, close and interesting. Try to learn from your mistakes at last! :p : Formula One has continuously been the same - races are "typical" mixed with some more interesting ones, where some circumstances coincide to make the race exciting. Just get used to it and love it so as it is.

The gaps were quite big again as they have often been in F1 (actually today's race reminded me a lot of the opening race in 2004) and even the "engine freeze" hasn't done the trick to close the gaps.

Ferrari were dominant, but nowhere as near 2004. 2001-like? Maybe.

jens
18th March 2007, 06:24
Ferrari were dominant, but nowhere as near 2004. 2001-like? Maybe.

With that 2004-like race I meant that the opening race was as eventless then as it was now with clear gaps between everyone - also with quite few retirements. Actually the opening races of 2001 and 2002 were clearly more interesting and the races itself couldn't be compared.

raikk
18th March 2007, 07:27
well the high point ioan was obviously ferrari.

Hamilton?

Ian McC
18th March 2007, 11:24

Well whatever floats your boat as they say, interesting TV you have over there.

Roamy
18th March 2007, 16:27
wasn't the 2004 ferrari the absolute best car by a huge margin or was it the 2001?
Well I guess I will tape the worms and watch one more live race because at least Nico will pass somebody!!!

Ian McC
18th March 2007, 16:32
And if you are lucky it just might be a BMW :D

Roamy
18th March 2007, 16:56
would make my day

race aficionado
18th March 2007, 17:16
I am in a quandary too fousto.

I have my conspiracy theory hat on.

It's a smoky dark room and the top hierarchy of Ferrari is discussing procedure and tactics for the next Ferrari era.

Much dinero has been spent on getting Kimi in and finally Michael has been squeezed out while he still had not made a fool of himself and actually left in a blaze of glory.

Barichello is finally long gone and paid enough as to not write "that book".

Massa is in after years of hard work to earn his position at Ferrari and was gotten for relatively cheap and is the perfect replacement for Rubens.

Now, how do we start setting the proper driver hierarchy for this new era? Massa cannot make Kimi look bad so let's do the usual adjustments to the cars and let the games begin. A distance has to be created between who ever is going to be the number 1 and the number 2 driver of the team.

presto! We see the results of the Grand Plan take effect in a timely fashion this weekend in Australia.

*note from this conspiracy theorist. I have nothing but respect for Kimi's and Massa's talents. I just can't help but to see this F1 business as just that, bu$ine$$ . . . . . and conspiracies . . . . :vader:

he he :D

:s mokin:

Ian McC
18th March 2007, 17:24
I have my conspiracy theory hat on.

You can take that off straight away! :mad: :p :

Easy Drifter
18th March 2007, 18:29
Did they hook a 60 Lb. Channel Cat with the worm?