8th April 2011, 04:17
http://www.kozzington.com/chat

:)

DazzlaF1
9th April 2011, 09:10
Q1 red flagged after Buemi's engine cover blew off

tfp
10th April 2011, 23:13
I dont usually post here, being a world rally fan, but I do enjoy watching F1 aswel.
I saw the race today, and somethings I sawdont really add up with the red bulls.
At the start of the race, Vettel seemed to pull away further and further from the rest of the field very quickly, and Webber, he had about 3 cars overtake him....I wonder what hapenned there?
Also, what happened in the aftermath of the collision between Hamilton and Alonso? From what I saw, it looked like Alonso was totally to blame, were there any penalties handed out?

Another thing(Sorry for being off topic:-) What hapened in the end to Hulkenburg after last season? I thought Williams were daft to drop him....

Koz
10th April 2011, 23:40
Just to make it clear, this thread only provides a link to a chat room to chat during the race, and discussions should go into the main race thread (eg 2011 Malaysian Grand Prix Thread).

I saw the race today, and somethings I sawdont really add up with the red bulls.
At the start of the race, Vettel seemed to pull away further and further from the rest of the field very quickly, and Webber, he had about 3 cars overtake him....I wonder what hapenned there?

Red Bull had problems KERS, Webber had no KERS at all and mid race Vettel was told not to use KERS.
By the end of the race, Webber vs Nick, Webber didn't seem to have functional DRS - just like before Alonso-Hamilton touch up - whether this was mechanical problems or failure of race control I am unsure but perhaps it has been discussed in other threads.

Also, what happened in the aftermath of the collision between Hamilton and Alonso? From what I saw, it looked like Alonso was totally to blame, were there any penalties handed out?

Alsonso got frustrated because his DRS didn't work, and he was to blame but at the end of the day it's a racing incident and **** happens, there was no need for penalties.

We want racing and overtaking without fake gimmickry I guess that's illegal these days. :(

Bull****.

Another thing(Sorry for being off topic:-) What hapened in the end to Hulkenburg after last season? I thought Williams were daft to drop him....

Financial decision from Williams. The Pastor brings with him a great deal of Venezuelan oil money.

tfp
11th April 2011, 17:24
Thanks mate, cleared a few things up:-)
I'll not post in this thread anymore, seeing as it was only suposed to be a link to a chatroom :)