PDA

View Full Version : LMAO!

Sonic
28th March 2011, 21:42
I've managed to stop laughing long enough to post this;

http://www.stophairlossnow.co.uk/News/Limited_edition_head&shoulders_shampoo_for_men_1MB.jpg

CHEEEEEEESSSSSSY! :D

Sonic
29th March 2011, 08:01
Gods! I forgotten those!

SGWilko
29th March 2011, 09:38
Did James Hunt ever advertise condoms? ;)

Garry Walker
29th March 2011, 10:38
I can see St.Devote buying those in huge quantities.

GridGirl
29th March 2011, 11:34
I remember reading that when the recent Japanese earthquake and tsunami struck that Jenson's girlfriend was in Japan and that Jenson was in London filming a Head and Shoulders advertisment. I haven't seen it though.

I read yesterday that Lewis Hamilton has got a part in the Disney Pixar film Cars 2 which is supposed to be coming out in July. Now that is cool. :D

Sonic
29th March 2011, 11:40
i remember reading that when the recent japanese earthquake and tsunami struck that jenson's girlfriend was in japan and that jenson was in london filming a head and shoulders advertisment. I haven't seen it though.

I read yesterday that lewis hamilton has got a part in the disney pixar film cars 2 which is supposed to be coming out in july. Now that is cool. :d

awesome!

SGWilko
29th March 2011, 11:42
awesome!

....dude! :laugh:

Mark
29th March 2011, 11:45
Quite often these films have different actors doing the voices for different countries. I'm not sure if this is the case here.

Remember Clarkson was in the first film, as well as Michael Schumacher putting in an appearance at the end.

GridGirl
29th March 2011, 11:51
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/12882708.stm

Luigi only supporta the Ferrari!

markabilly
29th March 2011, 15:26
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/12882708.stm

Luigi only supporta the Ferrari!

yeah, I guess when ferrari cancela the contracta, that cancelled MS from a repeater....

what a quote

Pixar said: "The celebrated native Brit continues to bring an exceptional work ethic and soft-spoken confidence to the race course, where his extraordinary achievements speak for themselves via a spotless track record on the junior and professional circuits."

markabilly
29th March 2011, 15:28
I can see St.Devote buying those in huge quantities.

what hair stuff or condoms???

Of course i only buy huge.....

SGWilko
29th March 2011, 16:29
what hair stuff or condoms???

Of course i only buy huge.....

Let me guess - you got a lot of hair..... :rotflmao:

gloomyDAY
29th March 2011, 17:44
Pixar said: "The celebrated native Brit continues to bring an exceptional work ethic and soft-spoken confidence to the race course, where his extraordinary achievements speak for themselves via a spotless track record on the junior and professional circuits."

:laugh: Does Pixar know who Lewis Hamilton is?

BDunnell
29th March 2011, 17:52
Yes, that's definitely what I think of when I think of Lewis Hamilton — softly spoken and with an exceptional work ethic. What a load of corporate tosh. Isn't 'good driver' sufficient?

ioan
29th March 2011, 17:53

:up:
You guys made my day!
:rotflmao:

airshifter
30th March 2011, 10:55
When I looked at the link photo the first time I thought Sonic was just joking. :D

From what they said on the SpeedTV coverage Lewis Hamilton plays himself in the Cars II movie. David Hobbs also has a part in the movie.

N4D13
7th April 2011, 18:01
H&S sometimes use sportsmen for their ads. In Spain, for instance, they have a contract with tennis player Fernando Verdasco, so he sometimes appears in TV ads.

markabilly
7th April 2011, 18:15

you are right; they do not make the other things big enough to fit me

besides Pino said it was against the rules to make fun and be happy on the F1 forum.

As a law abiding, assiduous and conscientious forum poster, i must do my duty and report you for pino banning