wedge
18th February 2011, 13:39
http://www.smibs.tv/the-flying-lap?page=1

gloomyDAY
18th February 2011, 14:21
Hide the children! He's back. :vampire:

ArrowsFA1
18th February 2011, 14:23
The shows I've seen so far have been pretty good.

truefan72
19th February 2011, 02:24
is he paying them to do this show?

all I have to say is USF1 and all the ill feelings return instantly

Tazio
19th February 2011, 02:36

Indeed!
I still maintain Speed was complicit in that sham! :hmph:

Mr. Mister
19th February 2011, 03:13
I know everyone wants to blame Peter Windsor for the US F1 saga, but it was very much Ken Anderson's micromanagement and general inability that led the team to ruin. Windsor was very much disconnected from the team (and his comments show it; he wasn't lying, he genuinely thought things were going well because, well, he didn't know what was really happening). If you talk to the people within the team, they'll say Windsor was something of a figure-head but didn't have a large enough involvement to know what was going on, while Anderson and his son were to blame for destroying the project.

mstillhere
19th February 2011, 03:44

S....t I just had a panic attack!!!

mstillhere
19th February 2011, 03:45
I know everyone wants to blame Peter Windsor for the US F1 saga, but it was very much Ken Anderson's micromanagement and general inability that led the team to ruin. Windsor was very much disconnected from the team (and his comments show it; he wasn't lying, he genuinely thought things were going well because, well, he didn't know what was really happening). If you talk to the people within the team, they'll say Windsor was something of a figure-head but didn't have a large enough involvement to know what was going on, while Anderson and his son were to blame for destroying the project.

How about his constant lying?

Mr. Mister
19th February 2011, 03:59
How about his constant lying?

Again, he was disconnected from the team. There were times it wasn't lying as much as him being unaware of the truth. There were probably times he was just saying BS, too, for marketing purposes.

I'm not saying Windsor has no blame in the situation, but the bulk of it should not fall on him, but rather Ken Anderson. I don't claim to be an expert on it, but everything I've read/heard from actual team members has laid the majority of the blame on Anderson. He tried to control everything, and yet he designed a car so outdated and wouldn't let anyone touch it. His shortcomings and crap management skills hurt the team a lot more than a questionable comment or two from Windsor ever could have,

I realize a lot of people are angry about US F1, and want someone to take that out on, and since Windsor was the public guy for the team, he'll take the crap, while Anderson gets away with being the guy who really destroyed it internally.

This article does a good job for being one of the few ones to actually call Anderson out: http://www.racintoday.com/archives/17528

mstillhere
19th February 2011, 19:20
Again, he was disconnected from the team. There were times it wasn't lying as much as him being unaware of the truth. There were probably times he was just saying BS, too, for marketing purposes.

I'm not saying Windsor has no blame in the situation, but the bulk of it should not fall on him, but rather Ken Anderson. I don't claim to be an expert on it, but everything I've read/heard from actual team members has laid the majority of the blame on Anderson. He tried to control everything, and yet he designed a car so outdated and wouldn't let anyone touch it. His shortcomings and crap management skills hurt the team a lot more than a questionable comment or two from Windsor ever could have,

I realize a lot of people are angry about US F1, and want someone to take that out on, and since Windsor was the public guy for the team, he'll take the crap, while Anderson gets away with being the guy who really destroyed it internally.

This article does a good job for being one of the few ones to actually call Anderson out: http://www.racintoday.com/archives/17528

I am sorry but I have no sympathy for the guy. He is a liar. I am not going further discussing this thread becausue we had this discussion already and forum members posted about a trillion reasons explaining why is was supposed to be kicked out of the business. I truly hope he is going to stay out. He is not missed.