PDA

View Full Version : Pickem Results - Rallye Deutschland Online Winner:Maui J. 2nd:Teme 3rd:AndySpeed Leader:tolis

Mark
14th February 2011, 08:14
All results will appear
here:http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/calendar.php?series=rally

The title of this thread will update as soon as results are posted, and you can use this thread to post your comments.

euskalteam
14th February 2011, 08:45
Marcus Gronholm??? Toke part? lol

mjh
14th February 2011, 08:53
There is some problem with my pickem results, as the table shows selections completely different to those I actually made (post #84 in the rally sweden pickem thread)

Mark
14th February 2011, 08:59
Oh dear.. Now look again for the correct results!!

Mark
10th April 2011, 16:27
Just a reminder that the results are generated by computer so they can only be submitted through the web form, if you edit that post it'll get messed up!

You can however post on the pickems thread if you want to make comments.

harvick#1
8th May 2011, 18:49
there must be a fluke :D I'm still the point leader

Salist
1st August 2011, 13:37
Yeeeees, I won in this round! :)

danon
24th August 2011, 23:11
How about adding bonus points to the prediction pickem results for a correct picked Power Stage winner/s.

Everyone to can also collect up to three Power Stage bonus points,
awarded to those correctly picked the three fastest drivers on the power stage on a 3-2-1 basis.

Similar to the official classification.

BleAivano
15th November 2011, 14:14
congratulations to Don Jippo for winning the title.

Personallyi'm pretty pleased with my 5th place....

Luis Pacheco
15th November 2011, 17:00
At last I won one round on the WRC picks!

PuddleJumper
17th February 2012, 23:29
Good evening pickems fans. I'm sorry that things haven't gone smoothly so far in 2012, but I hope that normal service will resume with Rally Mexico. Because the entry time for Rallye Monte Carlo was so short, and as Rally Sweden was missed altogether, these events will not be scored and the 2012 competition will begin with round 3. The entry list for Rally Mexico was released today and the pickems thread has already been created. Due to the way the forum works, it will not appear until 2 weeks before the closing deadline, so keep an eye out from Thursday next week.

In order to keep the pickems running smoothly, I would like to ask everyone for their assistance in reminding me to start the entry threads. When a link to the official entry list is posted in the discussion thread, please use the "Report Post" function on that post. This will send an email to me and make me aware that the entry list is out. I will then open the entry thread as soon as I can. I am not able to visit the forum every day, or even every two or three days, so this will save me time searching for the link.

Thank you.

Rallyper
18th February 2012, 00:43
+10

A FONDO
2nd April 2012, 12:19
The highest score in pickems is 15 points :eek: I wonder if it's an all-time record?

A.F.F.
2nd April 2012, 19:52
The highest score in pickems is 15 points :eek: I wonder if it's an all-time record?

It's got to be. I don't recall a win with such a low score ever in pickems :D

Congrats Brother John :up:

Langdale Forest
3rd April 2012, 18:51
There is something seriousley wrong, People who picked Mikko Hirvonen have got no point for there pick.

Mark
3rd April 2012, 20:32
There is something seriousley wrong, People who picked Mikko Hirvonen have got no point for there pick.

He was disqualified.

RICARDO75
4th April 2012, 12:37
Still no results from Monte Carlo

EuroTroll
4th April 2012, 14:21
Still no results from Monte Carlo

Read post #11. ;)

Langdale Forest
19th May 2012, 13:03
Pickems for Greece?

Luis Pacheco
25th June 2012, 21:54
My second win! Great! :)

Rallyper
25th June 2012, 23:21
So far not so bad, not picking Loeb in first place at any event. ;)

It too easy if I would have...

Luis Pacheco
26th June 2012, 23:55
Is easy when Loeb always won but is not easy to win a WRC and Nascar pickems at the same day! :D

http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/round.php?series=nascar&round=16http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/round.php?series=rally&round=7

Rallyper
29th July 2012, 22:01
So, can we expect Pickems for NORF asap?

Iīm leaving for Finland tomorrow at noon.

Hereīs my pick if I donīt have posibility to make my pick the ordinary way. (I donīt use Iphone and such technical devices...)

1) Petter
2) Mikko
3) JML
4) Mads
5) Neuville
6) Loeb
7) Ketomaa
8) Ogier

Is it poosible for moderator to register my pic anyway? If so do it after 11.00 GMT monday 30th of july. Before I might change my mind....

Wasted Talent
30th July 2012, 14:43
So, can we expect Pickems for NORF asap?

Is it poosible for moderator to register my pic anyway? If so do it after 11.00 GMT monday 30th of july. Before I might change my mind....

Not going to Finalnd, but here's my Pickems...

1 Hirvonen
2 Latvala
3 Loeb
4 P Solberg
5 Ostberg
6 Tanak
7 Novikov
8 Neuville

Thanks
WT