PDA

View Full Version : Kubica's replacement... (It's Heidfeld!)

Pages : 1 [2]

Roamy
25th February 2011, 16:27
Well done Nick! Make the best of it!

Bye bye JV! :wave:
I am sure someone will bring him up next time when a team looks fora replacement, at least we will have some fun!

Well I am glad the WDC has already been decided with Mr. Boring at the helm. Alonso, Vettel Ham, MS and the likes may as well be setting up rally teams.
It sure didn't take Renault long to crawl back to the top of the heap. Just goes to show you that Flavio was a real worthless POS.

jens
1st March 2011, 07:39
Not much to comment here about the decision any more - simply put, common sense won.

But we could make a guess about one thing. For how long will JV fans ask for his comeback? Till 2015? 2020? :p :

steveaki13
1st March 2011, 18:14
Not much to comment here about the decision any more - simply put, common sense won.

But we could make a guess about one thing. For how long will JV fans ask for his comeback? Till 2015? 2020? :p :

Well Im sure his fans believe he can become the oldest ever F1 driver

So I think Philip Etancelin holds the record at 55 years old and Jacques is 40 this year

So he will surely be mention on these forums until 2026 or 2027, when he can come out of retirement to help Ferrari win the world title.

Retro Formula 1
1st March 2011, 22:35

The mainstream ones will last another 30 years or so while the real "die-hard" boys are shagging like bunny rabbits to produce offspring that can continue the fight :D

SGWilko
2nd March 2011, 13:24
The mainstream ones will last another 30 years or so while the real "die-hard" boys are shagging like bunny rabbits to produce offspring that can continue the fight :D

I really hope Sir Elton isn't a JV fan............. :eek:

spiderek21
7th March 2011, 16:24
Sorry that I`m writing in this thread, but Kubica`s thread is closed. Do you know where I can get latest news about him? I`ve found some blog: robertscomeback.blogspot.com but I don`t know is it good. Any other blogs/forums/sites? Thanks!

ern
12th April 2012, 21:06
News: Robert Kubica returns after his accident at Ronde di Andora! Clio S1600 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8ztXgyR1c)