PDA

View Full Version : Things you wish you'd done...

Mark
27th January 2011, 10:13
Looking back on your life I'm sure there are things, knowing what you know now, you'd wished you'd done at the time. Such as starting facebook for example :p

One of mine is that in late 1996 I had the opportunity to register formula1.com or worldmotorsport.com, and I went for the latter. Of course I should have gone for formula1.com! I'd probably be mega-rich right now, or Bernie would have bankrupted me, one of the two!

MrJan
27th January 2011, 10:54
One of mine is that in late 1996 I had the opportunity to register formula1.com or worldmotorsport.com, and I went for the latter. Of course I should have gone for formula1.com! I'd probably be mega-rich right now, or Bernie would have bankrupted me, one of the two!

Damn!! Talk about 20/20 hindsight and all that.

Sonic
27th January 2011, 13:15
Hmmm. Interesting one; There are a couple of things in my racing career I could have done differently but on the other hand, if I had followed a different path to the one I took, would those experiences I avoided thanks to hindsight (or as my race engineer used to call it - the only exact science in motorsport) mean I was less well equipped to deal with what ever new hardships arose in this new theoretical alternate timeline?

donKey jote
27th January 2011, 19:49
can't remember her name :arrows: :dozey:

Sonic
27th January 2011, 19:57
^^^ PML