PDA

View Full Version : Coach Trips to F1 races from Ireland

manta400
24th January 2011, 11:12
Heh folks

Was wondering if anyone does or would be interested in travelling by luxury coach to selected F1 races such as Silverstone, Spa. My Partner is working for a tour company and would like to include F1 races and WRC/IRC into their brochure. Would any Irish/N Irish people be interested? There might be opportunity to fly and get picked up also, your thoughts would be appreciated!!

Jake Stephens
25th January 2011, 02:07
Yeah I'd be interested, never been to a race before now, Ireland seems poorly supported at the mo for travel/race deals.

52Paddy
29th January 2011, 13:59
This sounds like a nice idea. I'd imagine it would be quite expensive though.

littlebertha
25th September 2011, 12:14
Hi im just wondering if your partners company has decided to include F1 races to their brochure? Would love to send my boyfriend to a race but I'm finding it difficult to get a package..

manta400
25th September 2011, 18:56
Hi they are doing Silverstone next year! I went this year and it was fantastic. Spa was going to but they didnt get it into the brochure on time as the race was not confirmed. Ulsterbus tours are the ones doing it. Fantastic luxury state of the art coaches. They are also doing goodwood festical of speed as well. DM me if you want contact details