PDA

View Full Version : Law & Order (on the TV; we all know the real thing doesn't exist) :p:

Hazell B
20th January 2011, 18:26
Am I right in thinking the original Law and Order has now been cancelled and that the New York version is being shown in the US?

Bob Riebe
20th January 2011, 19:17
Am I right in thinking the original Law and Order has now been cancelled and that the New York version is being shown in the US?
I do believe this is the last season.

Daniel
20th January 2011, 19:24
Yeah it was cancelled :( It wasn't as good as the days of Briscoe and Green but it was still good :(

Caroline
20th January 2011, 19:27
I thought the original Law and Order was the 'NY' version? Is there a newer/different version? I know that there is now a Los Angeles Law and Order, but that has not been shown in the UK yet.

Hazell B
20th January 2011, 20:01
I think (might be wrong) the LA one is on Sky. The NY one has Skeet Ulrich in it, so isn't the same as the original.

Get's a bit confusing after a while, doesn't it? :eek:

Wouldn't mind, but I only started to watch the damning things all those years ago because Briscoe was Jerry Orbach and I liked him, then stuck with it to gawp at Benjamin Bratt :p : Now the official measure of time in our house is 1 Law & Order for cooking a normal meal, 2 Law & Orders for a roast dinner, etc :rolleyes:

schmenke
20th January 2011, 20:15
Is there now not a "Law And Order - Special Victims Unit" or somethingorother...?

Bob Riebe
20th January 2011, 20:22
Is there now not a "Law And Order - Special Victims Unit" or somethingorother...?
LOL
I do not watch them often enough, so I get the police shows confused also.

veeten
21st January 2011, 15:52
It is now just...

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Law & Order: Los Angeles

along with the BBC America broadcast of Law & Order: UK.

Hazell B
21st January 2011, 16:05
Thanks veeten. Skeet Ulrich must be in the LA one, then.
SVU is the only one I religiously watch, the rest have started to blur .....

Daniel
21st January 2011, 19:26
Thanks veeten. Skeet Ulrich must be in the LA one, then.
SVU is the only one I religiously watch, the rest have started to blur .....

SVU is the best current one. Criminal Intent (when it had Goren) was so mindnumbingly predictable it wasn't funny.

christophulus
23rd January 2011, 14:59
SVU is the best current one.

Agreed. Hope it's back on Five soon, it's all repeats at the moment.

Hazell B
24th January 2011, 21:56
New series only finished three weeks ago, chris.