PDA

View Full Version : Useless fatty told his dole is cut in half, starts crying

Garry Walker
19th January 2011, 19:38
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=370_1295398753

If it was up to me, he would zero benefits at all for being such a useless member of society.

Am I being too hard on him? Does he deserve a handout of 700 pounds per week?

Retro Formula 1
19th January 2011, 19:42
Very sad case but I can think of sadder cases that deserve what limited handouts are available more than this chap.

Eki
19th January 2011, 19:42
Well, considering you are a useless member of society, he deserves the same as you.

Bob Riebe
19th January 2011, 19:48

If it was up to me, he would zero benefits at all for being such a useless member of society.

Not really.

markabilly
20th January 2011, 03:13

You are being too easy, not too hard. Much like they now have a gas guzzler tax in some countries, he should be paying an annual sloth tax, or lazy butt food guzzler tax....oh wait, I am being too hard, maybe he can be rehabbed into pork

if you know what i mean..... :rolleyes:

Hazell B
20th January 2011, 16:30
You are being too easy, not too hard.

A few years ago I said on this forum that fat people who make themselves ill shouldn't be given much taxpayer help and I was shot down by just about everyone. I'm really glad attitudes have changed.

There are thousands of fat housebound people who blame everyone but themselves for their problems and they are taking money away from those who really need it. I know some who've moaned that the state hasn't given them a mobility scooter. Well the state hasn't given me a brand new pushbike for Christmas, but I'm not moaning!

Our local paper's headline last week was that some single 'disabled' ex-serviceman (didn't look old enough to have been in the Army for more than a month!) hadn't been provided with curtains by the council when they moved him to a new two bedroomed house. He has no job, yet still has a house worth more than mine. He's disabled yet can still walk his dog and make it to the pub. Frankly, I'd tell him to stop worrying about curtains and start wondering why he's got enough time on his hands to call in the journalists :(

Zico
20th January 2011, 22:59
I watched the whole documentary on this just last week. His family (2 sisters) disowned him completely after he made their mother, who he lived with and had given up work to look after him, remortgage the house just so he could eat to his dietary habits. He couldn't or was unable to get a job to service the debt, his mother died and the bank repossessed the house and swallowed all their inheritance in the process.

Cant blame them, I think I'd probably disown him too..

Retro Formula 1
22nd January 2011, 11:53
Don't forget that this was a working man once.... before he was sacked by the post office for stealing mail!!

And it's the NHS that has let him get fat.... so he is suing them.

I think this man has had enough help and air time

Zico
22nd January 2011, 14:19
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343911/Broken-heart-worlds-fattest-man-Paul-Mason-70-stone-cost-taxpayer-1m.html

Jaw dropping stuff...

tannat
22nd January 2011, 17:19
Someone help me put this in perspective..

I would think you could live fairly decently on 350 GBP per week?

I realize that is not the point-just curious how far you can go on 350 per week...

You could do fairly well in most parts of the US

gloomyDAY
22nd January 2011, 18:03
What a piece of crap! He got fat because some bitch dumped his sorry ass? Well, that woman was sure as hell right to do so. I bet she saw that Mr. PISSnVINEGAR was going to turn into the Michelin Man. Instead of stapling his stomach the doctor should have sewn his mouth shut.

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd January 2011, 18:27
Someone help me put this in perspective..

I would think you could live fairly decently on 350 GBP per week?

I realize that is not the point-just curious how far you can go on 350 per week...

You could do fairly well in most parts of the US

It is quite a bit under the national average wage, but I wouldn't turn my nose up to it as it is more than I currently earn!

Zico
22nd January 2011, 18:37
I could live very comfortably on £350 a week but those further south where house prices are about double what they are here may think differently.

ShiftingGears
23rd January 2011, 11:32
Instead of stapling his stomach the doctor should have sewn his mouth shut.

:laugh:

Bolton Midnight
27th January 2011, 00:03
Pop a naked photo of him on McDonalds

like they do with cigarettes

Retro Formula 1
27th January 2011, 12:38
Pop a naked photo of him on McDonalds

like they do with cigarettes

:laugh:

You might have something there but I suspect he would like that as he seems to court publicity.

Bolton Midnight
27th January 2011, 15:34
Maybe could do a whole series of such photo warnings

a heavily pregnant 15 year old on a bottle of WKD

a young lad's 15 year old girlfriend with her head lopped off on Citroen Saxos

a bumhole after being gang raped on a 9lb bar

a toilet full of sick on bottles of Baileys

Retro Formula 1
27th January 2011, 15:53
My God BM, you are a a pretty worrying indivual. Don't fancy living in your Manor if that's what worries you.

Bolton Midnight
27th January 2011, 16:03
Shameless is a documentary for where I come from

'Manor' sounds like something off Minder/Sweeney

No reason why only cigarettes should have scary pics on them, put them on everything or nothing I say

Retro Formula 1
28th January 2011, 11:00
Shameless is a documentary for where I come from

'Manor' sounds like something off Minder/Sweeney

No reason why only cigarettes should have scary pics on them, put them on everything or nothing I say

Oh, I see you're banned. In that case, don't worry about it :D

Daniel
28th January 2011, 11:41
:rotflmao: Don't taunt the poor guy :p