PDA

View Full Version : Israel

Eki
8th January 2011, 19:32
I wonder what kind of excuses Israel comes up with this time. The man woke up and tried to attack the soldiers with his false teeth?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12133918

West Bank civilian dies in Israeli army raid in Hebron

Israeli troops have shot dead a 67-year-old Palestinian man by mistake in an operation to arrest members of the Islamist militant organisation, Hamas.

The pre-dawn raid happened in Hebron, in the West Bank, a day after six supporters of Hamas had been released from jail by the Palestinian Authority.

The man who died was a neighbour of one of the Hamas men.

Hamas has said it holds the Palestinian Authority and Israel responsible.

Reports from the scene of the shooting said it took place in a bedroom on the building's first floor.

The Reuters news agency has reported that the man, Amr Qawasme, was shot and killed in his bed when soldiers broke into his home before dawn.

His wife, Sobheye, said she heard several shots fired and later saw her husband lying in a pool of blood.

"I was praying when they entered. I do not know how they opened the door. They put their hand to my mouth and a rifle to my head," she told Reuters.

"I was shocked. They did not allow me to talk. I asked them, "What did you do?" They asked me to shut up."

The IDF said in a statement: "A Palestinian man who was present in one of the terrorist's homes was killed. The IDF regrets the outcome of the incident." The army has ordered an investigation.

Roamy
14th January 2011, 04:49
I thought tel aviv was really pretty. The women were quite good looking as well. Kind of reminded me about so cal. Jersuslem on the other hand was pretty and I was surprised at the terrain.

You need to open up your heart to these fine people !!

Jag_Warrior
15th January 2011, 07:16
He was charged and found guilty of the crime LWP (Living While Palestinian). The punishment for this heinous crime is summary execution. That'll teach him to commit LWP! That 8 or 9 year old Palestinian boy they zapped several years ago, while his father was trying to shield him from the rifle fire, was guilty of the same crime. If they'd stop committing LWP, the "brave" Israeli soldiers wouldn't have to resort to these sorts of things. It's their fault!