PDA

View Full Version : Alonso: "I don't fear Vettel"

N4D13
27th December 2010, 13:17
Just saw this (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88774) in Autosport. I guess you might want to comment it.

"I'm not afraid at all of Vettel," he told Spanish media in Oviedo this week. "Should he come to Ferrari one day it won't be a problem, I have nothing to say on that.

"But I'm not afraid to face any team-mate, because I've never feared them. None of my team-mates have ever done a single point more than I have, so I don't see why I should be afraid of anyone."

ShiftingGears
27th December 2010, 14:13
I'm sure he does think that.

Norwegian Blue
27th December 2010, 16:31
I love that beautiful way of putting how Hamilton tied on points with him in his rookie season...

Allyc85
27th December 2010, 17:11
*yawn*

harvick#1
27th December 2010, 17:44
"Fernando, Vettel is faster than you, do you understand?"

Roamy
27th December 2010, 17:54
This BS is just Ferrari's way of beating Massa into submission that he is the #2 driver. Crap all over him until he gets it. Vettel and Alonso will never be on the same team. Vettel would whine incessantly and Alonso would keep taking his toys away!!

Tazio
27th December 2010, 19:22
Is there anything Fred has said that is untrue?
And the comment about being tied on points with a rookie;
As much as I admire the Boss, I've yet to see him string together the type of races and perform to the level he did in his rookie year,
as he is still prone to make silly mistakes.

Kevincal
29th December 2010, 08:57
I'm sure Alonso is annoyed as hell that Vettel won... It all came down to luck really... Vettel had the good and Alonso the bad luck in 2010.

Robinho
29th December 2010, 10:58
very clever statement. It further demoralizes his already emotionally crumbling teammate - I dont fear anyone and always beat my teammates.

It also attempts to put some pressure on the Red Bull/Vettel relationship, making either think that the arrangement is not perfect and that a) Ferrari want Vettel and/or b) Vettel want to move to Ferrari.

It also piles further crap on Webber as it doesn't even mention him, only das wunderkid.

All in all its some nice psychology from Alonso/Ferrari, anything that can sow the slightest seed of doubt in the minds of any of his competitors wil be to his advantage, and here i think he's planted a few

ShiftingGears
29th December 2010, 12:30
very clever statement. It further demoralizes his already emotionally crumbling teammate - I dont fear anyone and always beat my teammates.

It also attempts to put some pressure on the Red Bull/Vettel relationship, making either think that the arrangement is not perfect and that a) Ferrari want Vettel and/or b) Vettel want to move to Ferrari.

It also piles further crap on Webber as it doesn't even mention him, only das wunderkid.

All in all its some nice psychology from Alonso/Ferrari, anything that can sow the slightest seed of doubt in the minds of any of his competitors wil be to his advantage, and here i think he's planted a few

Just because he's a double world champion doesn't mean everything he says is therefore a masterclass in psychological warfare. I'm pretty sure someone posed him the question of Vettel joining Ferrari, and he just said what he thought. Nothing more.

Big Ben
29th December 2010, 12:43
he obviously should have said "I can't sleep at the thought of it".

Big Ben
29th December 2010, 12:47
I'm sure Alonso is annoyed as hell that Vettel won... It all came down to luck really... Vettel had the good and Alonso the bad luck in 2010.

well... I'm sure he's some nice place now enjoying his millions... living the dream... like they all do

Robinho
29th December 2010, 12:48
Just because he's a double world champion doesn't mean everything he says is therefore a masterclass in psychological warfare. I'm pretty sure someone posed him the question of Vettel joining Ferrari, and he just said what he thought. Nothing more.

I'm not saying it is that, i'm far from the man's biggest fan, but look at every statement made by any of the top drivers and even the most complementary ones normally contain a dig at someone else in a bid to gain some kind of superiority. This is another of those. on the face of it a simple statement of intent, i'm not scared of anyone and can measure myself against any teammate. read a little deeper and you can filter out a lot of intent to unsettle other drivers/teams

Tazio
29th December 2010, 15:50
Why should Fred fear Vettel who beat him by such a small margine, while driving a vastly superior car. paaleeze :rolleyes:

DexDexter
29th December 2010, 17:12
Why should Fred fear Vettel who beat him by such a small margine, while driving a vastly superior car. paaleeze :rolleyes:

Because he beat him.

gloomyDAY
29th December 2010, 17:41
Because he beat him.Precisely. Fair and square.

What Alonso is saying and thinking are completely different things. In his head there are probably murmurs stating, "This Vettel guy is good. Can I beat him?" Takes a little quip like that to see how insecure Alonso is about his rivals.

Tazio
29th December 2010, 17:51
Because he beat him.OK than using your logic Heikki must soil himself every time he hears the name Jaime Alguersuari
since he outscored him by more points than the afore mentioned drivers.
Get real people these guys didn't get where they are by fearing their competition.

driveace
29th December 2010, 20:22
Precisely. Fair and square.

What Alonso is saying and thinking are completely different things. In his head there are probably murmurs stating, "This Vettel guy is good. Can I beat him?" Takes a little quip like that to see how insecure Alonso is about his rivals.

Well he was beaten by a superior driver,wether it was a small margin or not,does not matter,so he should be,and Vettel will now have bags more confidence,and we may now see him drive to a higher level,if red Bull can give him the right car.

Mia 01
29th December 2010, 22:18
Ofcourse Alonso fears Seb, h´s not stupid that way.

On the other hand, Seb is not fearing Alonso, (IMO). Seb in Neweys new car will be a very tough competitior, I´m afraid noone can beat him.

Anubis
29th December 2010, 23:41

I'm no fan of either of them, but I'm struggling with that statement. Vettel had a puncture at Silverstone, an assortment of mechanical failures and two stupid collisions, so he hardly had all the good luck. Alonso had his fair share of problems, some more self (or team) inflicted than others, but he also had a completely neutered team mate and got gifted a win along the way, whereas Vettel actually had to fight Webber, Red Bull politics notwithstanding. I'm not sure luck really came into it.

jens
30th December 2010, 13:44
Still surprised about the statements of Vettel beating Alonso too narrowly and even "with luck" that exist here. Alonso had only one car failure all season and even that was from P9 (Malaysia). Vettel had three car failures from the race lead. Sorry, but without reliability issues Vettel would have dominated Alonso in the points and no-one would ever wonder, how come Vettel beat Alonso "only just".

markabilly
30th December 2010, 14:15
Just saw this (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88774) in Autosport. I guess you might want to comment it.
"But I'm not afraid to face any team-mate, because I've never feared them. None of my team-mates have ever done a single point more than I have, so I don't see why I should be afraid of anyone."

Of course not......as long as no one is messing with his tire pressure...or sneaking out first in qualifying and will not move over....or the team boss loves someone else better than him..... :rolleyes:

or if the day comes when the ferraris are set up to give Massa handling that is exactly like what he wants, and not like what Freddie wants.... :(

and of course, if he ain't really scared, why say anything, except to laugh it off or ignore......Someone who goes around saying, "I am not scared" makes me think that the person that they are really trying to convince the truth of that staement is.........only themself.

never heard shuie make such comments (of course, he did not need to say anything, as the contracts and Todt has said all that was necessary)

DexDexter
31st December 2010, 09:25
OK than using your logic Heikki must soil himself every time he hears the name Jaime Alguersuari
since he outscored him by more points than the afore mentioned drivers.
Get real people these guys didn't get where they are by fearing their competition.

Who cares about Heikki? But you're right, most of these guys think they are the best and this thread is pointless.

Tazio
31st December 2010, 10:30
Who cares about Heikki? But you're right, most of these guys think they are the best and this thread is pointless.

Agreed....Completely pointless :idea:

markabilly
1st January 2011, 18:02
Agreed....Completely pointless :idea:
no, it is not, as an opportunity to bash should never go unheeded......

Besides I would have preferred it, if Alonso had said, "Scared?? It is worst than that...I soil my undies at the mere mention of his name! Indeed, see what you have done?? sorry for the mess, now I have to go change my undies right now....." :dozey:

driveace
1st January 2011, 21:26
So any one want £10 on Alonso for 2011 world champion then?
Odds are */*

CNR
1st January 2011, 23:38
Alonso thus became the youngest double champion in the sport's history

until that young Vettel came along

ArrowsFA1
2nd January 2011, 09:31
You'd expect nothing less from a driver of Alonso's caliber. He's hardly going to say he's scared of any of his rivals now is he :p

JRodrigues
2nd January 2011, 11:53
He doesn't fear Vettel.. Like he didn't fear Räikkönen, se he had to kick him out :D

Jag_Warrior
2nd January 2011, 19:20
"Fernando, Vettel is faster than you, do you understand?"

:rotflmao: :up:

Yeah, in a straight-up gunfight, I'd put money on Vettel leaving Fernando laying in the street.

But even with Fernando giving himself (meaningless) pep talks, I'm as happy as I can be that we have 5-7 guys who (depending on their equipment) can challenge for wins, and probably 4-5 who are good for real championship runs. It's seldom been this way. We really have to appreciate the blessing that's on the table for us fans right now.

CNR
3rd January 2011, 07:07
http://www.smh.com.au/national/fired-up-to-be-the-first-female-muslim-f1-driver-20110102-19d2v.html

AS DREAMS go, Yassmin Abdel-Magied has one that is peculiar and very particular - to be the first female, Muslim, formula one racing driver

Muslim not that there's anything wrong with that

ShiftingGears
3rd January 2011, 12:37
http://www.smh.com.au/national/fired-up-to-be-the-first-female-muslim-f1-driver-20110102-19d2v.html

Muslim not that there's anything wrong with that

A few? Who? Why?

By your logic if I claim I want to be an F1 driver and it makes it into the Sydney Morning Herald, people would be scared of me as well, because I am close to her age and have the same amount of competitive racing experience - which by the way, is none.

555-04Q2
3rd January 2011, 14:18
:laugh: I don't fear Vettel either :laugh:

gloomyDAY
3rd January 2011, 18:38

Muslim not that there's anything wrong with thatI'd be scared of her too. Make sure there isn't a suicide vest underneath her racing overalls. :p

SGWilko
3rd January 2011, 18:52
I'd be scared of her too. Make sure there isn't a suicide vest underneath her racing overalls. :p

Now, which stereotype are you quoting here.... ;)

Mia 01
3rd January 2011, 19:03
OK then Fernando fears Sebastian.

Why didn´t he say that he also not fear Lewis?

JRodrigues
3rd January 2011, 19:37
Well, this little kid spent New Year's Eve in Porto Santo, a small island in Madeira. When he arrived there was a camera and one photographer, and he threatened to tell everyone that the island was s**t if he saw one more camera :monkeedan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUrGllOTFaQ&feature=player_embedded

CNR
4th January 2011, 08:31
A few? Who? Why?

By your logic if I claim I want to be an F1 driver and it makes it into the Sydney Morning Herald, people would be scared of me as well, because I am close to her age and have the same amount of competitive racing experience - which by the way, is none.

Muslim Fired up (Muslim suicide bomber)

SGWilko
4th January 2011, 09:29
I don't really get why Fred needed to say any of the tripe about fear.

Get on with it and let your driving do the talking. Prove you don't fear your competitors by beating them fair and square.

As for fearing Lewis, the pram and toy extracation episodes reside in history for all to see.

Kevincal
4th January 2011, 16:52
I'm no fan of either of them, but I'm struggling with that statement. Vettel had a puncture at Silverstone, an assortment of mechanical failures and two stupid collisions, so he hardly had all the good luck. Alonso had his fair share of problems, some more self (or team) inflicted than others, but he also had a completely neutered team mate and got gifted a win along the way, whereas Vettel actually had to fight Webber, Red Bull politics notwithstanding. I'm not sure luck really came into it.

When 2 drivers have nearly the same points at the end of the season it is luck that decides who wins... If a driver wins by a considerable margin then that driver is clearly the best driver that year... Vettel was not clearly the best. Only one of the best... Alonso was his equal in 2010 and Webber very nearly so. Vettel is lucky to win considering how many stupid mistakes he made during the season. And Alonso the horrible luck in the last race, where he did nothing wrong but his team made a stupid decision for him that was out of his hands... Ask any F1 driver and they will tell you luck plays a huge roll in the sport.

N4D13
4th January 2011, 17:46
When 2 drivers have nearly the same points at the end of the season it is luck that decides who wins... If a driver wins by a considerable margin then that driver is clearly the best driver that year... Vettel was not clearly the best. Only one of the best... Alonso was his equal in 2010 and Webber very nearly so. Vettel is lucky to win considering how many stupid mistakes he made during the season. And Alonso the horrible luck in the last race, where he did nothing wrong but his team made a stupid decision for him that was out of his hands... Ask any F1 driver and they will tell you luck plays a huge roll in the sport.
But then again, Vettel also was the driver who lost the most points from reliability problems in 2010.

I don't really think that Vettel was the best driver in 2010 -his lack of overtaking skills was problematic at times, specially in Belgium-, but in any case, he would more often than not put on a superb qualifying lap and a fine race to bring the car home in a great position. And that's what made him champion.

Kevincal
4th January 2011, 18:54
A very stupid race by Ferrari in the last race helped him greatly to become champ too, though.

wattoroos
10th January 2011, 12:06

i agree i reckon that vettel had the worst luck this year out of any of the title contenders and although being a fan of webber other team politics he had no mechanical retirements last year

Anubis
11th January 2011, 00:22
And Alonso the horrible luck in the last race, where he did nothing wrong but his team made a stupid decision for him that was out of his hands...

They did of course make a very useful decision for him earlier in the season, remember?

"Fernando is faster than you, do you understand?"

Some would argue the strategy error in the last race simply offset that little episode.

Had Red Bull put that degree of effort behind Vettel, he'd have won the title by light years, but they had the good grace to actually allow his team mate to race. Compare the points Webber took out of Vettel to those Massa took out of Alonso and the idea that only Alonso was the recipient of bad luck is rendered even more ludicrous. Being such a good driver, he a) shouldn't need that degree of favouritism and b) should've been able to capitalise on Vettel's mistakes, but he didn't. That may indeed be lucky for Vettel, but it isn't unlucky for Alonso, he simply failed to take full advantage. Spa is a great case in point. Vettel had an absolute shocker of a race, yet rather than take advantage, Alonso promptly stuck it in the tyres. How about this for an argument? Had he NOT binned it at Spa, there wouldn't have been as much pressure come the final race at Bahrain and the team may well have had more leeway on the strategy call. Or at least been less impacted by the total dog's breakfast of a call they actually made. His mistake at Spa narrowed the margin of error for future race strategy, as there was immediately more to lose. So it was actually entirely his fault he didn't win...

Garry Walker
13th January 2011, 10:48

"I'm not afraid at all of Vettel," he told Spanish media in Oviedo this week. "Should he come to Ferrari one day it won't be a problem, I have nothing to say on that.

Alonso caught lying again - He was outpointed by Trulli in 2004. In addition to that, Hamilton was clearly better than him in 2007 and caused mental damage to princess Alonso.

Dave B
13th January 2011, 11:57
Alonso caught lying again - He was outpointed by Trulli in 2004.
Wrong, Garry.

Alonso 59
Trulli 46

Sources: http://www.formula1.com/results/driver/2004/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Formula_One_season

Garry Walker
13th January 2011, 12:19
Wrong, Garry.

Alonso 59
Trulli 46

Sources: http://www.formula1.com/results/driver/2004/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Formula_One_season

Wrong, Davo.

Check what the standings were before Trulli was forced out of Renault.

Dave B
13th January 2011, 12:22
Wrong, Davo.

That's actually a fair point, and a perfect illustration of the danger of relying on statistics. :up:

Thank goodness you're right, I found myself in the uncomfortable position of defending Alonso for a moment :p

SGWilko
13th January 2011, 12:24
I found myself in the uncomfortable position of defending Alonso for a moment :p

Yeah, don't do that, that's what Massa is paid to do...... ;)

SGWilko
13th January 2011, 12:26
Wrong, Davo.

Oh dear, does that mean Trulli was despensed with because Onslo couldn't beat him in the same machinery?

You don't suppose Onslo tried anything like that in '07 do you........???

:laugh:

Dave B
13th January 2011, 12:42
Oh dear, does that mean Trulli was despensed with because Onslo couldn't beat him in the same machinery?

You don't suppose Onslo tried anything like that in '07 do you........???

:laugh:
At least he beat Villeneuve, I guess. That must be some comfort. Mind you, my auntie could probably have beaten poor Jacques in those three races, and she was in a mobility scooter at the time...

Dave B
13th January 2011, 13:30
Come... on come on, come on come on, come on come on come on...
Alonso: “I’m a leader, not the leader" (http://www.ferrari.com/English/Formula1/News/Interview/Pages/110113_F1_Alonso_Im_a_leader_not_the_leader.aspx)

SGWilko
13th January 2011, 13:45
Come... on come on, come on come on, come on come on come on...
Alonso: “I’m a leader, not the leader" (http://www.ferrari.com/English/Formula1/News/Interview/Pages/110113_F1_Alonso_Im_a_leader_not_the_leader.aspx)

Well, When I think of Onslo, sometimes something rhyming with Paul Gadd's stage name comes to mind.............. ;)

N4D13
13th January 2011, 14:18
I didn't want to open a topic for this, so here it goes. I've read in El País that Alonso considers Schumacher to be a big contender for the title next year if he has a quick enough car.

I don't think that Schumacher would be faster than Rosberg, but who knows. My money is on Nico, though.

Edit: actually, the title of the report I've read is "El que más miedo me da es Schumacher", which translates as "The one I fear the most is Schumacher". What a coincidence, isn't it?

Dave B
13th January 2011, 16:17
By saying he fears Schumacher, Alonso's sending out a message to Massa, Button, Hamilton, Vettel and Webber that he doesn't fear them. Sports Psychology 101.

SGWilko
13th January 2011, 16:19
By saying he fears Schumacher, Alonso's sending out a message to Massa, Button, Hamilton, Vettel and Webber that he doesn't fear them. Sports Psychology 101.

Reverse psychology I reckon. He's saying he fears the shoe, knowing full well the old boy does not stand a chance, so, when he fails to become champ again this year, but is ahead of the shoe, he can say - I told you I feared Mike, but I still beat him fair and square.

No point in saying he does not fear Lewis or Button, as they have beaten him in the past......

JackSparrow
13th January 2011, 23:59
Yes and my father ONLY says this after his 7th beer.........I'm not drunk!
My response.......I didnt ask!

Hawkmoon
14th January 2011, 03:19
Reverse psychology I reckon. He's saying he fears the shoe, knowing full well the old boy does not stand a chance, so, when he fails to become champ again this year, but is ahead of the shoe, he can say - I told you I feared Mike, but I still beat him fair and square.

No point in saying he does not fear Lewis or Button, as they have beaten him in the past......

Saying you think a 7 time world champion could be tough to beat isn't particularly surprising, even if that champion is past his best.

Alonso beat both Hamilton and Button last year and Schumacher in 2005 and 2006 so I fail to see your point.

Retro Formula 1
14th January 2011, 10:32
Yes and my father ONLY says this after his 7th beer.........I'm not drunk!
My response.......I didnt ask!

You're father's lucky. I get drunk on 1 beer :bigcry:

The 10 or so before that one have no effect whatsoever :D :beer:

N4D13
14th January 2011, 12:14
I've read about the quote I post earlier about Alonso and Schumacher, and after finding it in Autosport, James Allen's and Joe Saward's blogs, it seems that the "fear" expression about Schumacher was more of a poor translation than anything else.

In any case, I fail to see how this could mean putting the pressure on Schumacher. I doubt that Michael is the kind of person who cares the slightest bit about what is said in the press.

Mia 01
14th January 2011, 13:54
There´s only one. Seb.

Fernando is insecure.

Ari
17th January 2011, 04:19
This BS is just Ferrari's way of beating Massa into submission that he is the #2 driver. Crap all over him until he gets it. Vettel and Alonso will never be on the same team. Vettel would whine incessantly and Alonso would keep taking his toys away!!

Agreed, particularly after what happened with Alonso vs Hamilton.

But you only need to look at 2010 Vettel vs Webber and all the whinging (from both camps).... no way they would let that situation occur again, and Alonso is a better driver than Webber so would even stir the pot that bit more!

Tazio
17th January 2011, 13:09
IMHO I don't think this has a ****ing thing to do with Massa. Someone asked Fred a question in regard to Vettel and he answered it.
What useless thread. It must be the off season

wedge
17th January 2011, 15:50
There´s only one. Seb.

Fernando is insecure.

Of course he's insecure.

Wouldn't you be if you were racing wheel to wheel with the Crash Kid?

N4D13
17th January 2011, 15:51
Someone asked Fred a question in regard to Vettel and he answered it.
That's what I think too. Some people here are talking about psychological games and all the drill, but, quite frankly, I think that Alonso just spoke his mind and that's about it.

Mia 01
19th January 2011, 16:16
Fred and Hammy should fear Seb. Adrian is the best brain in F1.

http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/6673370/Horner-sings-Newey-s-praises

Tazio
19th January 2011, 18:32
Fred and Hammy should fear Seb. Adrian is the best brain in F1.

"The appeal to him joining Red Bull, when I convinced him to come on board, was to get involved in something at the beginning he could put his footprint on, something from scratch

What a load of Red Bull Crap
I'm quite sure it had nothing to do with the money. :rolleyes:

Tumbo
20th January 2011, 01:27
One has to wonder what would have happened had Newey actually come across to Jaguar as originally planned prior to the leadership spill - could we have seen Alonso dominating in a Newey designed car which the Wunderkid struggled to show his wares in a merc or one of the second rate teams........a good designer takes a lot of pressure off the drivers

Mia 01
20th January 2011, 11:28
One has to wonder what would have happened had Newey actually come across to Jaguar as originally planned prior to the leadership spill - could we have seen Alonso dominating in a Newey designed car which the Wunderkid struggled to show his wares in a merc or one of the second rate teams........a good designer takes a lot of pressure off the drivers

The best team got the best drivers, or?

JackSparrow
21st January 2011, 21:10
Yet money is no object for Ferrari,but RBR has beat them the past 2 years! So it has NOTHING to do with money!

jas123f1
24th January 2011, 02:32
Alonso speak too much - I was reading somewhere that he fears Schumi - even Nico was wondering what in a hell has taken Fernando (getting old?) --- fears Schumi but not Seb.. ?? it's incredible :) if Alonso fears anyone in Mercedes .. it should not be Schumacher .. and I agreed ..

SGWilko
24th January 2011, 09:30
Alonso speak too much.

Don't worry, probably just a dodgy prawn in his paella....... ;)

Mia 01
24th February 2011, 19:22
This suprises me.

Kevincal
24th February 2011, 19:53
this is so stupid, the only reason alonso didnt win wdc in 2010 is because of a stupid team strategy in the last race. Alonso was the better and more consistent driver in 2010. Of course he does not fear Vettel. Vettel is just like Hamilton, fast as hell but quite incosistent. Alonso = fast as hell and consistent... Watch, Alonso will do at Ferrari the same thing Schumi did... Expect 6 WDC from Alonso by the time he retires.

Retro Formula 1
24th February 2011, 20:30
this is so stupid, the only reason alonso didnt win wdc in 2010 is because of a stupid team strategy in the last race. Alonso was the better and more consistent driver in 2010. Of course he does not fear Vettel. Vettel is just like Hamilton, fast as hell but quite incosistent. Alonso = fast as hell and consistent... Watch, Alonso will do at Ferrari the same thing Schumi did... Expect 6 WDC from Alonso by the time he retires.

I could save this post and come back to it but it's not worth the effort :p

Alonso is a exceptional driver but there are a few in his catagory at the moment where Schumy reigned through a much easier time. If Alonso wins another 2 he will be ranked as high as anyone in my book.

Garry Walker
24th February 2011, 21:42
this is so stupid, the only reason alonso didnt win wdc in 2010 is because of a stupid team strategy in the last race. Alonso was the better and more consistent driver in 2010. No, for most of 2010 Alonso was making one mistake after another in races. A complete joke.

Of course he does not fear Vettel. Vettel is just like Hamilton, No he isnt. He hasnt beaten Alonso in an equal car yet, but dont worry, if they were to team up, I am sure Alonso would once again go crazy and blame everyone from the government of Argentine to the price of oil for his defeat.
The sad thing is, his fanboys would eat it all up and actually believe everything that comes out of that princess`mouth

SGWilko
25th February 2011, 08:38
Alonso would once again go crazy and blame everyone

...including Nestle for slipping drugs into the Libyans' skinny lattes!!!!!

Retro Formula 1
25th February 2011, 09:37
...including Nestle for slipping drugs into the Libyans' skinny lattes!!!!!

Those bloody Nestleians. Can't trust them and their creamy milk chocolate.