PDA

View Full Version : Montezemolo begins his career as a comedian, succeeds, people are laughing

Garry Walker
16th December 2010, 20:08
I always knew that Luca was a multitalented guy, but I thought that he will leave the comedy scene to people like Eddie Murphy and Rowan Atkinson. How wrong of me and I must say that even a serious person such as myself could not hold back the laughter while reading his last comedy act.

Read, enjoy and laugh, I did.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88716

Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo says his two drivers will start the 2011 season on equal terms

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DazzlaF1
16th December 2010, 21:13
:rotflmao:

And as a sideshow, he's brought up the "we want to run three cars" BS again

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88705

SGWilko
16th December 2010, 21:16
I always knew that Luca was a multitalented guy, but I thought that he will leave the comedy scene to people like Eddie Murphy and Rowan Atkinson. How wrong of me and I must say that even a serious person such as myself could not hold back the laughter while reading his last comedy act.

Could happen - if it is allowed, I so hope the Pirelli's are more suited to Massa's style, and that he wipes the floor with Alonso.......

We havn't had a proper tantrum for a while......... ;)

UltimateDanGTR
16th December 2010, 21:18
I believe LdM. Alonso and Massa will start the season on equal terms.

It's just lap 32 of race 1 that it all changes. :D

SGWilko
16th December 2010, 21:20
Maby Luca is being honest.

Massa and Alonso will be treated equally, it's just that Alonso will be treated more equally. :laugh:

Hawkmoon
16th December 2010, 22:26
He's right. It'll probably take about 4 races before it becomes obvious that Massa can't compete with Alonso.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong as Ferrari need both drivers at the front taking points off their rivals. If Massa had managed that this year Ferrari may have won the tile.

Tazio
16th December 2010, 22:40

I didn't laugh when Felipe received a thorough beat-down of over 100 points by his teammate last season. And I won't be laughing if Felipe can't at least keep Ferrari in the fight for the WCC next season either, because if there is as much disparity between his results and his teammates he will get a boot up his ass.

Retro Formula 1
17th December 2010, 09:39
So, perhaps we will get a situation where Massa is faster and team orders need to be imposed???

(Luca) "Alonso, Massa is faster. Confirm you understand. You need to let him pass."

(Alonso) "F&*k off and spin!!"

Tazio
17th December 2010, 14:38
So, perhaps we will get a situation where Massa is faster and team orders need to be imposed???

(Luca) "Alonso, Massa is faster. Confirm you understand. You need to let him pass."

(Alonso) "F&*k off and spin!!" :laugh:

That is the reason that they are airing more radio transmissions next season.
I'd pay about 1/1000 of what Bernie will pay to Fred and Ferrari to see it happen :beer: :burnout:

gloomyDAY
17th December 2010, 17:13
If Massa had managed that this year Ferrari may have won the tile.Wrong! Keep dreaming.

LdM is good at putting on a show and we all know that SATANder will be displeased if Alonsita doesn't get the better measure of Massa. Ferrari is Alonso's team and no other driver could beat Alonso in the scarlet cars since those attempts would be sabotaged. If Massa gets replaced, then the next driver will just be another number 2.

ioan
17th December 2010, 18:19

:up: :rotflmao:

ioan
17th December 2010, 18:21
Could happen - if it is allowed, I so hope the Pirelli's are more suited to Massa's style, and that he wipes the floor with Alonso.......

One month is a long time during the off season! ;)

ioan
17th December 2010, 18:22
I sincerely hope I'm wrong as Ferrari need both drivers at the front taking points off their rivals. If Massa had managed that this year Ferrari may have won the tile.

And it would have been a disgrace to F1.

Hawkmoon
17th December 2010, 23:35
Wrong! Keep dreaming.

LdM is good at putting on a show and we all know that SATANder will be displeased if Alonsita doesn't get the better measure of Massa. Ferrari is Alonso's team and no other driver could beat Alonso in the scarlet cars since those attempts would be sabotaged. If Massa gets replaced, then the next driver will just be another number 2.

What? So Massa finishing ahead and taking points off the Red Bull and McLaren drivers wouldn't have helped Ferrari in both championships?

If you think Ferrari will hobble Massa jus to keep Santander happy you're the one who is dreaming.

And it would have been a disgrace to F1.

Get over it ioan. Your driver underperformed and got his arse handed to him. Deal with it. Everything you pretend to dislike about Ferrari today they were doing when Schumacher drove for them and you rabidly defended them back then. The only thing that's changed is that you hate Alonso and can't stand to see him beating Massa. Give the hypocrisy a rest, you'll look better for it.

ioan
18th December 2010, 10:35
Get over it ioan.

Who are you to tell me what to do?!
If you are into supporting people like LdM and Alonso, fine, however others might have other standards, try accepting that before patronizing others.

Dave B
18th December 2010, 11:57
It's like Animal Farm, that team. All drivers are equal, but some are more equal than others.

You'd think that would have changed when Napoleon left....

ShiftingGears
18th December 2010, 12:18
What? So Massa finishing ahead and taking points off the Red Bull and McLaren drivers wouldn't have helped Ferrari in both championships?

If you think Ferrari will hobble Massa jus to keep Santander happy you're the one who is dreaming.

Get over it ioan. Your driver underperformed and got his arse handed to him. Deal with it. Everything you pretend to dislike about Ferrari today they were doing when Schumacher drove for them and you rabidly defended them back then. The only thing that's changed is that you hate Alonso and can't stand to see him beating Massa. Give the hypocrisy a rest, you'll look better for it.

:up:

markabilly
18th December 2010, 13:43
To the tune of Kaw-Liga, an old hank Williams song:

poor ole Ioan, he never gets a break,

poor ole Ioan, he never gets a chance
Poor ole Ioan, he used to get so bashed
so much for being a lover of ferrari

Poor ole Ioan, he now sounds so much like Wilco
no more he is for ferrari and alonso,

Poor ole Ioan, he now still gets bashed
Poor ole Ioan, he never gets a chance

poor ole Ioan, never gets a break

markabilly
18th December 2010, 13:50
One month is a long time during the off season! ;)
:D :D

Tazio
18th December 2010, 14:23
To the tune of Kaw-Liga, an old hank Williams song:

poor ole Ioan, he never gets a break,

poor ole Ioan, he never gets a chance
Poor ole Ioan, he used to get so bashed
so much for being a lover of ferrari

Poor ole Ioan, he now sounds so much like Wilco
no more he is for ferrari and alonso,

Poor ole Ioan, he now still gets bashed
Poor ole Ioan, he never gets a chance

poor ole Ioan, never gets a break
Sung to the refrain of George Straight's:

"All My Ex's Live in Texas
That's Why I Make My Home in Tennessee"

ioan if you please?

Mercedes Mike still Stashes Harleys in Texas
That's Why I make My Home in Germany :s ailor:

markabilly
18th December 2010, 14:53
thw world is very strange....next thing might happen is that scot speed sues red bull.....oh no, that would NEVER HAPPEN, no way

markabilly
18th December 2010, 14:55

ioan if you please?

and scot speed will sue red bull.....

oh no, that could never happen, no sir

ioan
18th December 2010, 19:51

ioan if you please?

I am awful at singing it's better I leave you guys do the show! ;)

BDunnell
18th December 2010, 21:43
I always knew that Luca was a multitalented guy, but I thought that he will leave the comedy scene to people like Eddie Murphy and Rowan Atkinson.

I am slightly concerned if those are genuinely the best comedians whose names you can conjure up.

ioan
18th December 2010, 22:26
I am slightly concerned if those are genuinely the best comedians whose names you can conjure up.

I guess he wasn't going to mention Louis de Funès in a thread about LdM as there would be no degree of comparison between them, even though LdM also is funny without really trying.

mstillhere
19th December 2010, 04:57

I don't see why he shouldn't. It would be foulish otherwise. Alonso is not Monetezemolo's son. He is a driver like Massa. At the beginning they both start at the same level. Only when one of the two drivers, whoever that is, starts outpacing the other one, that's when Ferrari choose their main driver.

This year with the new Pirelli tires it looks like Massa seems more at ease with them and if he outperforms Alonso he would definetly be the driver number 1.

Ferrari is not in racing to help their drivers to become famous and rich. Ferrari is in racing for....well.....Ferrari. Who wins for Ferrari has no importance as long as he gets it done.

Jag_Warrior
19th December 2010, 06:05

Oh, povero Fernando... The Pirellis, they are so unfair to you. What more can we do to make it better? Here, have a gelato, amico. It makes it all better. Please... please stop crying. No more tears. OK?

ioan
19th December 2010, 11:14
I don't see why he shouldn't. It would be foulish otherwise. Alonso is not Monetezemolo's son. He is a driver like Massa. At the beginning they both start at the same level. Only when one of the two drivers, whoever that is, starts outpacing the other one, that's when Ferrari choose their main driver.

This year with the new Pirelli tires it looks like Massa seems more at ease with them and if he outperforms Alonso he would definetly be the driver number 1.

Ferrari is not in racing to help their drivers to become famous and rich. Ferrari is in racing for....well.....Ferrari. Who wins for Ferrari has no importance as long as he gets it done.

Thanks for adding to the comedy! :)

markabilly
19th December 2010, 14:22
Oh, povero Fernando... The Pirellis, they are so unfair to you. What more can we do to make it better? Here, have a gelato, amico. It makes it all better. Please... please stop crying. No more tears. OK?
sing it out Jag, Hank W. would be proud!!!

CNR
23rd December 2010, 09:45
Q: is a ferrari a red car
is a red bull a red (bull) car ?

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/36984.html

Montezemolo expressing his interest. "Sebastian is fast, intelligent and young," the Ferrari president told Cologne tabloid Express. "He will drive a red car sooner or later."

Tazio
23rd December 2010, 13:22
Q: is a ferrari a red car
is a red bull a red (bull) car ?

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/36984.html

That is hysterical, not!
Thanks for sharing such a comedic story with the forum. :dozey: