PDA

View Full Version : Who let the children near the Forum controls...

Cooper_S
15th December 2010, 09:22
Can we please have the name of this forum section changed back to F1...

Thanks!

Hawkmoon
15th December 2010, 09:26
Well, the new name isn't exactly inacurate... ;)

SGWilko
15th December 2010, 09:27
Can we please have the name of this forum section changed back to F1...

Thanks!

As with all children, including mine, the tantrum will pass, they will tidy up their mess, and puts things back to how they were soon enough.

In the meantime, I find ignoring them best, otherwise they get spoilt.

SGWilko
15th December 2010, 09:28
Well, the new name isn't exactly inacurate... ;)

How about - the difference of opinion that some are not mature enough to realise thread?

Mark
15th December 2010, 09:31
I see we've all arrived using the Sense of Humour bypass this morning! Me, I used the A19.

SGWilko
15th December 2010, 09:33
I see we've all arrived using the Sense of Humour bypass this morning! Me, I used the A19.

When you use public transport, you soon learn that a sense of humour is sucked out of you the minute you step aboard....

....assuming the train is actually running of course. ;)

Hawkmoon
15th December 2010, 09:34
How about - the difference of opinion that some are not mature enough to realise thread?

Has there been an unusual amount of anti-Ferrari sentiment on the board recently? I don't visit as often as I used to and things are pretty tame on that front, certainly compared to the good ol' days of 6 or 7 years ago.

What prompted this amusing, if somewhat juvenile, "attack" on out beloved forum?

pino
15th December 2010, 09:41
Has there been an unusual amount of anti-Ferrari sentiment on the board recently? I don't visit as often as I used to and things are pretty tame on that front, certainly compared to the good ol' days of 6 or 7 years ago.

What prompted this amusing, if somewhat juvenile, "attack" on out beloved forum?

Nothing as changed in here...why are you asking ? :confused:

Cooper_S
15th December 2010, 10:24
Not content with abusing one forum title, I see that the 'chit chat' has also now been tampered with...

What a great advert for the Forum... well done.

Daniel
15th December 2010, 10:35
Cooper s. Grow up. It's a bit of fun

Cooper_S
15th December 2010, 10:42
fine... I just feel it reflects poorly... but no matter

BDunnell
15th December 2010, 10:43

Excellent.

BDunnell
15th December 2010, 10:43
Not content with abusing one forum title, I see that the 'chit chat' has also now been tampered with...

What a great advert for the Forum... well done.

For goodness' sake! 'Abusing'?

Daniel
15th December 2010, 11:09
It's just not cricket BDunnell!

SGWilko
15th December 2010, 11:31
Cooper s. Grow up. It's a bit of fun

Careful, I got a 'yellow' for saying grow up on here. Can you believe that?

Mind you, someone had to have reported it, so I guess it is believable.....

Bagwan
15th December 2010, 11:52
I find neither the new title for the forum , nor the title of this thread , funny .

I find both dreadfully disrespectful .

And , I am insulted that having this opinion seems to mean that I have no sense of humour .

Retro Formula 1
15th December 2010, 12:02
This is so out of order!! The injustice of it. The disrespect.

I'm reporting this forum to Wikileaks, or the NUS or failing that, my Mummy :bigcry:

markabilly
15th December 2010, 12:05
in the immortal words of a certain mod.....Can't allow that on F1 Forum...not even for fun, sorry

Besides, it can not be "bashing", when it is simply true statements of fact and not the ill spirited whinings of the jealous...........OTOH, the new title for chit chat is MORE accurate....opps, i can see a new title: ill spirited whinings of the jealous of ferrari....

markabilly
15th December 2010, 12:19
besides when it come to being a bashee, ferrari is in second place to MS.....

555-04Q2
15th December 2010, 12:33
I love the new naming as they are more accurate than before :p :

Cooper_S :down:

Cooper_S
15th December 2010, 12:39
Cooper_S :down:

:bigcry:

SGWilko
15th December 2010, 13:11
:bigcry:

Is a hanky required? :laugh:

Retro Formula 1
15th December 2010, 13:20
Is a hanky required? :laugh:

This isn't 'that' sort of site ;)

Cooper_S
15th December 2010, 13:20
Hah! it just cut so deep, but I'm OK now.

odykas
15th December 2010, 14:27
"Ferrari Bashing Forum"

Is this a bug or a feature? :crazy:

Dave B
15th December 2010, 14:51
Anonymous have hacked the forum because some people slagged off Julian Assange in the Wikileaks thread! :p

Tazio
15th December 2010, 15:06
Details are sketchy but early reports suggest the perpetrator is an unqualified Italian IT technician. :dozey:

Tazio
15th December 2010, 15:12
Details are sketchy but early reports suggest the perpetrator is an unqualified Italian IT technician. :dozey:

This just in:
Ron Dennis is under investigation. When asked a McLaren public relation spokesman said:
"We have no comment at this time"

Bagwan
15th December 2010, 15:14
Thank you for changing it back .

Tazio
15th December 2010, 15:28
Thank you for changing it back .

Pino has received an IV of Ringer's lactate and Valium.
I understand he is currently resting peacefully ;)

UltimateDanGTR
15th December 2010, 16:23
I've missed this whole encounter, but I assume from the above the 'Formula One forum' name was changed to 'ferrari bashing forum'. If so, we should keep it as I'll have more fun :D

inimitablestoo
15th December 2010, 19:01
All I can see is a forum called the "Formula 1" forum. I don't see why this is any way distasteful. Still, if you disagree, you are more than welcome to go off and join another forum. We won't miss you :)

Tazio
15th December 2010, 20:45

What prompted this amusing, if somewhat juvenile, "attack" on out beloved forum?ioan found a long lost stash of East German 'roids. :fasttalk: :bounce: :roll: :p : ;)

Daniel
15th December 2010, 22:49
I don't get what the problem was. Are some people that uptight that they can't handle a bit of a joke.

It's amazing that people can't see that Mark himself changed the names of the forums and somehow see this as some hacker attacking the forum :laugh:

First people getting angry at a post getting edited and now people getting annoyed at what was a pretty obvious and (if you've been on the forum a while) rather hilarious joke.

Mark in Oshawa
15th December 2010, 22:57
I always come to the F1 boards and thought it was the "lets kick Jenson Button in the nuts" forum....

Valve Bounce
16th December 2010, 00:07
Read my sig :D

Azumanga Davo
16th December 2010, 03:56
Read my sig :D

Missed an opportunity to have that as the domain name. :D

markabilly
16th December 2010, 11:57
It's amazing that people can't see that Mark himself changed the names of the forums

Pino has received an IV of Ringer's lactate and Valium.
I understand he is currently resting peacefully ;)

Yeah but once he regains conciousness, pino is gonna ban that Mark guy for at least a month :eek:

Tazio
16th December 2010, 12:37
Yeah but once he regains conciousness, pino is gonna ban that Mark guy for at least a month :eek: I'm not sure which one did it. So I think this community would be best served if they let Starter out of his cage and ban them both permanently. I don't know if that would be too harsh a punishment. Not to worry though, as soon as he ascends to the thrown we will have a coup d'état, and insert Easy as the Prime Minister, Gloomyday as the sergeant at arms and provider of bitches. Donk's as our foreign affairs minister. ioan and Tamberello as ambassadors of goodwill, Rollo as our Nobel laureate Mia to make coffee VOP Propaganda minister, Eki will receive a chair on the Supreme Court. You can answer the phone at NORAD, and I will be in charge of woman’s criminal detention :)

SGWilko
16th December 2010, 12:55
I'm not sure which one did it. So I think this community would be best served if they let Starter out of his cage and ban them both permanently. I don't know if that would be too harsh a punishment. Not to worry though, as soon as he ascends to the thrown we will have a coup d'état, and insert Easy as the Prime Minister, Gloomyday as the sergeant at arms and provider of bitches. Donk's as our foreign affairs minister. ioan and Tamberello as ambassadors of goodwill, Rollo as our Nobel laureate Mia to make coffee VOP Propaganda minister, Eki will receive a chair on the Supreme Court. You can answer the phone at NORAD, and I will be in charge of woman’s criminal detention :)

Can I be in charge of the Hostess trolley please?

Tazio
16th December 2010, 13:15
Can I be in charge of the Hostess trolley please?I think you should accept the position of Curator of The Andy Warhol Museum :p :
Perhaps I can persuade Wade to accept an appointment as the Head of Homeland Security :s mokin:

555-04Q2
17th December 2010, 12:04
Hah! it just cut so deep, but I'm OK now.

Good to see you are better now ;)

ioan
17th December 2010, 18:31
Careful, I got a 'yellow' for saying grow up on here. Can you believe that?

Yep, I've got reds for much less.

ioan
17th December 2010, 18:32
in the immortal words of a certain mod.....Can't allow that on F1 Forum...not even for fun, sorry

Besides, it can not be "bashing", when it is simply true statements of fact and not the ill spirited whinings of the jealous...........OTOH, the new title for chit chat is MORE accurate....opps, i can see a new title: ill spirited whinings of the jealous of ferrari....

:up:

ioan
17th December 2010, 18:38
I don't get what the problem was. Are some people that uptight that they can't handle a bit of a joke.

Positive answer to this one. ;)