PDA

View Full Version : why does Santa always seem so happy?

Wade91
5th December 2010, 23:16
i think its cause he knows where all the naughty girls live :p

DonJippo
5th December 2010, 23:39
Well this one does not look happy at all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQaE3HjXvEk :p :

Sonic
5th December 2010, 23:41

You've seen Mrs Claus right? ;)

Easy Drifter
6th December 2010, 03:38
He keeps thinking of the huge lump of best anthracite he is going to leave for Wade. :s mokin: :eek: :D

Retro Formula 1
6th December 2010, 10:42

He's got a present in his sack for them :devil:

Mark
6th December 2010, 10:48
He keeps thinking of the huge lump of best anthracite he is going to leave for Wade. :s mokin: :eek: :D

That's expensive stuff!

Eki
6th December 2010, 13:10
That's expensive stuff!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthracite#Economic_value

Because of its higher quality, anthracite is around 2–3 times the cost of regular coal. In June 2008, anthracite was US$150/short ton wholesale.[4]

Well, it's Christmas after all.

Brown, Jon Brow
6th December 2010, 13:46
What is there not to enjoy about getting kids to come and sit on your knee and then go round to their houses at night to empty your sack.

ioan
6th December 2010, 17:42
Most probably because he only has to be one night per year with 'humans'.

Mark in Oshawa
6th December 2010, 17:45
That's expensive stuff!

At a 150 bucks a ton, one lump of coal shouldn't be more than a few pennies....lol

Mark in Oshawa
6th December 2010, 17:46
I know why he is happy. Lots and lots of booze!

Eki
6th December 2010, 17:58
At a 150 bucks a ton, one lump of coal shouldn't be more than a few pennies....lol
How do you know how huge lump Wade is going to get?

Mark in Oshawa
6th December 2010, 18:54
How do you know how huge lump Wade is going to get?
He just gets a lump...lol....many people deserve more Coal than Wade. He is pretty harmless....

Captain VXR
6th December 2010, 20:20
Santa could be the world's most successful pedo :eek:
*prepares for barrage of insults*
I mean, how many people would let a strangely dressed fat old man give presents to their kids

Eki
6th December 2010, 20:24
Santa could be the world's most successful pedo :eek:
*prepares for barrage of insults*
I mean, how many people would let a strangely dressed fat old man give presents to their kids
Or let them sit on his lap. They should be especially concerned if Santa gives their kids a Barbie Camera:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8180442/FBI-warns-Barbie-camera-could-be-used-by-paedophiles.html

ioan
6th December 2010, 20:34
Or let them sit on his lap. They should be especially concerned if Santa gives their kids a Barbie Camera:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8180442/FBI-warns-Barbie-camera-could-be-used-by-paedophiles.html

I wonder how many kids who play with a Barbie doll know how to upload a video to the internet.

Or is this just the case where someone within FBI displayed some wishful thinking?!

gloomyDAY
6th December 2010, 20:34
Santa is always happy because he's actually Jewish. :p

Eki
6th December 2010, 21:50
I wonder how many kids who play with a Barbie doll know how to upload a video to the internet.

Or is this just the case where someone within FBI displayed some wishful thinking?!
True. You have to wonder if only a sick mind could come up with an idea like that, if it hasn't happened before.

ioan
6th December 2010, 21:51
I think I'd have a smile on my face if I had a glass of sherry in 8 billion homes in just one night! :)

I doubt there are more than 1 billion homes on Earth.

ioan
6th December 2010, 21:52
I think I'd have a smile on my face if I had a glass of sherry in 8 billion homes in just one night! :)

I doubt there are more than 1 billion homes on Earth. And less than half of them store alcohol.

I guess Santa is now unhappy that he only has half a billion glasses of sherry left for the night! ;)

donKey jote
6th December 2010, 22:48
why does Santa seem so happy?
He still believes that wade exists :p

Wade91
7th December 2010, 09:04
True. You have to wonder if only a sick mind could come up with an idea like that, if it hasn't happened before.
well, i guess any sick minded individuals who hadn't though of the idea before, have thought of it now that the FBI has mentioned it