donKey jote
24th April 2013, 21:36
po qué?

pino
24th April 2013, 21:37
Ha Ha Ha :D

steveaki13
24th April 2013, 21:45
Wow. If Barca had got 1away goal. It would have been symetry.

Great job by Dortmund.

donKey jote
24th April 2013, 21:46
or if Hummel hadn't given it away :(

pino
24th April 2013, 22:03
So far Germany beats Spain 8-1 :eek:

race aficionado
24th April 2013, 23:16
Ronaldo: "I'll see you at the finals"
Messi: "your house or mine?"
FaceBook is fast.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/25/hy4ynude.jpg

Rollo
25th April 2013, 01:32
So far Germany beats Spain 8-1 :eek:

There was a report in Der Sport Bild about a month ago, which suggested that a decade ago, the DFB wanted to learn lessons from both the EPL and La Liga about how the game was played in both England and Spain and then develop a system of coaching techniques from that. Here was are a decade later, with a lot of players who have moved between leagues; taking what they learnt with them and I'm wondering if the theory is correct?

Does German football now combine the physicality of English football of a decade ago with the technical flair that Spanish football had? The German national team hasn't won a tournament since 1996 and so I guess something had to give.

Big Ben
25th April 2013, 08:19
I'm really glad BVB won this one but it looks like the end of this great team. Gotze is going to Bayern next season :( and it seems Lewandoski is going to leave too.

Brown, Jon Brow
25th April 2013, 18:31
There was a report in Der Sport Bild about a month ago, which suggested that a decade ago, the DFB wanted to learn lessons from both the EPL and La Liga about how the game was played in both England and Spain and then develop a system of coaching techniques from that. Here was are a decade later, with a lot of players who have moved between leagues; taking what they learnt with them and I'm wondering if the theory is correct?

Does German football now combine the physicality of English football of a decade ago with the technical flair that Spanish football had? The German national team hasn't won a tournament since 1996 and so I guess something had to give.

Well even when Germany had a crappy team that even lost to England 5-1 they still got to the World Cup final. So now they have great players they should be expecting great things.

dj_bytedisaster
25th April 2013, 20:10

The roots of today's team go back to the early naughts. After the utter clobbering we took delivery of at the 2000 Euro with a team full of geriatric players who had all the grace and finesse of a flock of hippo's, the DFB (German FA) decided it was time for a restart. First of all they got rid of arse-backwards coaches like Bertie Voigts and Erich Ribbeck, handing the duty over to the next generation, namely Rudi Völler. When they wanted to rebuild the Nationalelf, they realized that we don't have many emerging talents that can play their way out of a paperbag. The Bundesliga was dominated by foreign players resulting in travesties, like Cottbus fielding a starting team with not a single German on the pitch.
As a result massive efforts were undertaken to build a youth program. Every Bundesliga Club has to have a youth training center. In the process integration of immigrants was pushed as well, leading to the result that with Klose, Podolski, Kedhira, Özil, Boateng, Aogo, Owomoyela, Cacau quite a few foreign born players or children of foreign born parents were in the lineup of the national team in recent years.
Things started to pay off around 2008/2009 and today we have myriads of well-educated young players and teams have the luxury of fielding German players actually. Also due to the young training system, which is by now probably one of the best and most sophisticated in the world, players start to emerge to the top league earlier. Marc-André ter Stegen, goalie of Mönchengladbach has been their undisputed number one since age 19. Schalke's star midfielder Draxler had to get special excemption from school to be able to take part in late-night Europa League games, because he was only 17 at the time. With Thomas Müller, Toni Kroos, Mezut Özil, Ron Robert Zieler, Marco Reus, Mario Götze, Sven Bender, André Schürrle, İlkay Gündoğan, Patrick Hermann half the current squad is under 25 and a direct result of the massive investments into the youth departments all over Germanyland.

As part of this push for new talent, technical ability was pushed as well. In the 90's and early naughts, the style of the German team was often referred to as Rumpelfussball (klutz football), while the new generation is tactically well educated and can handle a ball without falling over it.

Brown, Jon Brow
25th April 2013, 20:40
The roots of today's team go back to the early naughts. After the utter clobbering we took delivery of at the 2000 Euro with a team full of geriatric players who had all the grace and finesse of a flock of hippo's, the DFB (German FA) decided it was time for a restart. First of all they got rid of arse-backwards coaches like Bertie Voigts and Erich Ribbeck, handing the duty over to the next generation, namely Rudi Völler. When they wanted to rebuild the Nationalelf, they realized that we don't have many emerging talents that can play their way out of a paperbag. The Bundesliga was dominated by foreign players resulting in travesties, like Cottbus fielding a starting team with not a single German on the pitch.
As a result massive efforts were undertaken to build a youth program. Every Bundesliga Club has to have a youth training center. In the process integration of immigrants was pushed as well, leading to the result that with Klose, Podolski, Kedhira, Özil, Boateng, Aogo, Owomoyela, Cacau quite a few foreign born players or children of foreign born parents were in the lineup of the national team in recent years.
Things started to pay off around 2008/2009 and today we have myriads of well-educated young players and teams have the luxury of fielding German players actually. Also due to the young training system, which is by now probably one of the best and most sophisticated in the world, players start to emerge to the top league earlier. Marc-André ter Stegen, goalie of Mönchengladbach has been their undisputed number one since age 19. Schalke's star midfielder Draxler had to get special excemption from school to be able to take part in late-night Europa League games, because he was only 17 at the time. With Thomas Müller, Toni Kroos, Mezut Özil, Ron Robert Zieler, Marco Reus, Mario Götze, Sven Bender, André Schürrle, İlkay Gündoğan, Patrick Hermann half the current squad is under 25 and a direct result of the massive investments into the youth departments all over Germanyland.

As part of this push for new talent, technical ability was pushed as well. In the 90's and early naughts, the style of the German team was often referred to as Rumpelfussball (klutz football), while the new generation is tactically well educated and can handle a ball without falling over it.

Meanwhile in England we are teaching our 11 year olds to play football on full-size pitches that are 10% grass, 90% mud, where the most useful skill is to kick the ball (if you actually get a touch) as hard as you can down the pitch. Technique doesn't really matter, but if you are tall or can run fast you will be spotted.

It's a great system that produces fine players such as this guy:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/PA-9010027.jpg

donKey jote
25th April 2013, 20:45
ehhh Macarena ! :laugh:

donKey jote
25th April 2013, 20:49

My ex-boss has been telling me (at work I'm "der Spanier" when it comes to football or F1 :p ) since 2008 to watch out for the new talent in the following WM, then again in last years EM, and finally for next years WM. This time I think he might have a point at last :vader:
The last three occasions to fly a massive Spanish flag (bought in 2008 from a turkish neighbour for 1&#8364 ;) around our test tracks the day after were priceless however... was fun while it lasted ! :andrea: :D

dj_bytedisaster
25th April 2013, 21:46
My ex-boss has been telling me (at work I'm "der Spanier" when it comes to football or F1 :p ) since 2008 to watch out for the new talent in the following WM, then again in last years EM, and finally for next years WM. This time I think he might have a point at last :vader:
The last three occasions to fly a massive Spanish flag (bought in 2008 from a turkish neighbour for 1&#8364 ;) around our test tracks the day after were priceless however... was fun while it lasted ! :andrea: :D

Spain is another European country with a good youth system, at least Barca and Real are pumping out young talent regularily, so it isn't exactly surprising that those two were the major forces in recent years. The big difference however is that the Bundesliga hasn't yet been reduced to two clubs as badly as La Liga. In the last 10 years 5 different Clubs became German Champion as opposed to three in Spain (and only 2 in the last 8 years).
The reasons for that are several things. First, the money in Bundesliga is distributed quite evenly, while in Spain Barca and Real get all the money with some crumbs thrown to the other clubs. On top of that financial rules in German club football are very strict - have too much debt and you're fresh out of license. Both Barca and Real wouldn't get a license in Bundesliga. As a result, no German club can go ahead and buy a Ronaldo for 100 Million, so without the ability to buy foreign superstars for astronomical sums, the clubs have to make their own, which worked rather well over the last decade. Due to the availability of so many well-trained youngsters, most clubs have substantial amounts of German players in their lineups again.
That results in a much broader base to choose from. The Spanish team is currently made up of Barca and Real players and players, who play in England, while the current German squad consists of players from 6 different German clubs and only two players, who play abroad. Germany has the bigger potential to choose from, but Spain has the advantage of players from few clubs, so most of them play together in the clubs anyway, so they know each other's game better. Spain is more cohesive.

I think Spain will stay strong, but the next title for ze Fatherland is coming in this decade :beer:

BTW: Did you know that Ronaldo is actually 'owned' by the European Union? When they bought him for 97.000.000 Real took out a load from some Spanish bank, which later pledged that very loan as a collateral to the EU, when the bank had to be bailed out during the financial crisis.

donKey jote
27th April 2013, 19:18
Athletic 2 - Barca 2... Athletic equalised in the last minute :dozey:

Atlético 2 - Real 0 after 12 minutes :D

pity the second was an own goal... :dozey:

donKey jote
27th April 2013, 20:20
Balls :dozey:
Atlético dominate but then di Maria comes out of nowhere for 1-2 :(

race aficionado
28th April 2013, 00:46
Messi's gol . . . . . Priceless!!!

Rollo
28th April 2013, 13:15
Newcastle United 0 - Liverpool 6

I don't understand how Liverpool can play utter rubbish some weeks and then bag a half dozen like this. It's bonkers.

A FONDO
28th April 2013, 13:36
Newcastle United 0 - Liverpool 6

I don't understand how Liverpool can play utter rubbish some weeks and then bag a half dozen like this. It's bonkers.

That's the magic of football, every match is unique, you can't see two equal matches even if played by the same players. :) (except the fixed ones)

ford power
30th April 2013, 16:41
some result for us villa fans last night
aston villa 6-1 sunderland

pino
30th April 2013, 19:06
Come on Dortmund, give me another great evening :bounce: :p :

Brown, Jon Brow
30th April 2013, 19:17
fhrPX7kiQ3U

ford power
30th April 2013, 19:57
final championship games this weekend
it,ll be a tight battle for automatic promotion between hull and watford

race aficionado
30th April 2013, 21:41
Mou's Real Madrid not getting
"La Décima" ........ Priceless!!!!
:)

pino
30th April 2013, 22:01
Well done Dortmund :up: :D

steveaki13
30th April 2013, 22:29
A bit tighter than I thought but still Borussia made it well done.

steveaki13
30th April 2013, 22:31
Just need Barca to cause one of the biggest upsets of all time now.

Messi might have just turned a corner after his injury. That goal on Saturday

donKey jote
1st May 2013, 09:13
Mou's Real Madrid not getting
"La Décima" ........ Priceless!!!!

poor Mou is unhappy :bigcry: . Hints at leaving to go where everybody loves him :laugh:
Mourinho: "Igual no estoy aqu la prxima Champions" - MARCA.com (http://www.marca.com/2013/04/30/futbol/real-madrid-borussia-dortmund/1367355770.html)

odykas
1st May 2013, 09:41
Mou out. Ancelotti in :D

odykas
1st May 2013, 12:54
I hope Bayern ate too much paella :p :

Otherwise... :s

gadjo_dilo
1st May 2013, 13:36
poor Mou is unhappy :bigcry: .

And I'm unhappy to see him unhappy. :bigcry:

donKey jote
1st May 2013, 15:13
And I'm unhappy to see you unhappy to see him unhappy. :bigcry:

donKey jote
1st May 2013, 15:15
http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2013/05/01/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1367397914_extras_portada_0.jpg

gadjo_dilo
1st May 2013, 15:40
And I'm unhappy to see you unhappy to see him unhappy. :bigcry:

I was sure you'll say this making me unhappy to see you unhappy to see me unhappy to see him unhappy. :bigcry:

Etc. Etc. Until tonight when I'll be unhappy to see you unhappy because CL final will look like a match of Bundesliga. :devil:

race aficionado
1st May 2013, 15:57
I was sure you'll say this making me unhappy to see you unhappy to see me unhappy to see him unhappy. :bigcry:

Etc. Etc. Until tonight when I'll be unhappy to see you unhappy because CL final will look like a match of Bundesliga. :devil:

Ouch! :disturb: ;) but when all is done . . . . . Mou's Real Madrid were stopped by a talented and ferocious bee hive squad that showed "eye poker' Mou the EXIT door.

Karma bit him in the arse.

:s mokin:

pino
1st May 2013, 20:29
:s nore:

donKey jote
1st May 2013, 20:43
good job I've got some work to do for tomorrow still, so I'm not watching it :dozey:

pino
1st May 2013, 20:48
Amazing goal by Robben, it's over for Barca !

dj_bytedisaster
1st May 2013, 21:27
Goal of the day, Piquet :rotflmao:

Rollo
1st May 2013, 21:31
So that's an all German affair at Wembley then.

Given Bayern's demolition of the Budesliga though, I don't think that the final has any other result than the trophy heading back to Bavaria though.

dj_bytedisaster
1st May 2013, 21:41
So that's an all German affair at Wembley then.

Given Bayern's demolition of the Budesliga though, I don't think that the final has any other result than the trophy heading back to Bavaria though.

Don't be so sure - Bayern managed to win only one of the last 5 games against Dortmund

Brown, Jon Brow
1st May 2013, 21:58
That was for every team that Barcelona has humiliated in the past 5 years. Thank you, Bayern!

dj_bytedisaster
1st May 2013, 22:10
Just read on BBC website:

Nobody expects the Spanish demolition :rotflmao:

donKey jote
1st May 2013, 23:55
Just read on BBC website:

Nobody expects the Spanish demolition :rotflmao:

they're Catalan, not Spanish :devil:

balls anyway :p

race aficionado
2nd May 2013, 04:24
Oh well .... How do you say in German:
C'est la vie? . . . . . my computer translator says: Es ist das Leben.

Those two finalist teams rock.
They are indeed on a roll.

Football wins.

odykas
2nd May 2013, 08:23
I hope this result shakes Barca management as the team needs changes.

BleAivano
2nd May 2013, 08:56
This is really nasty stuff, a 32 year old Croatian goal keeper, playing for AIK in Stockholm-Sweden,
was found dead in his bed this morning. Police suspects natural causes.

AIK goalkeeper found dead in Stockholm flat - The Local (http://www.thelocal.se/47664/20130502/#.UYIbQ8rxnCo)

urina, a Croatian national who came to play in Sweden in 2010, was found dead in his apartment in Solna, northern Stockholm.
"I can confirm that Ivan Turina is dead but there are no suspicions of crime," Patrik Nuss of the Västerort police told the Aftonbladet newspaper.

Björn Wesström, the team's acting sports director, confirmed that the death was related to a heart failure.
"Ivan's heart stopped during the night. Unfortunately, the doctors couldn't get it going again. It's just so terrrible," he told the Expressen newspaper.

Ivan had a wife who is pregnant, and two one year old twin-daughters.

A FONDO
2nd May 2013, 12:01
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/944683_541136739278131_440863638_n.jpg

Storm
5th May 2013, 07:11
^that is funny and sad both! don't worry Barca will be back kicking the ass of whatever team you support :p :

la liga can't be won tonight as Real scraped past...perhaps midweek then. I was hoping that Barca and Juve win together ;)

A FONDO
5th May 2013, 09:18
^that is funny and sad both! don't worry Barca will be back kicking the ass of whatever team you support :p :

yes, after about 10 years when they've lost all their gloryhunter fans they have now :p

pino
5th May 2013, 09:28
... I was hoping that Barca and Juve win together ;)

Me too, sadly only Juve will celebrate today :D

A FONDO
5th May 2013, 12:42
Wating for tonight, the derby of the derbys :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WETeZEzYqXU/TyoK_afyOLI/AAAAAAAACII/hMf_YO_BsFA/s1600/o_river_plate_fecha_10_boca_juniors_vs_river_plate-1234975.jpg

race aficionado
6th May 2013, 12:24
And Messi keeps on scoring ....

race aficionado
6th May 2013, 12:25
Congrats on your Juve dear Pino. :)

pino
6th May 2013, 13:29
Thanks amigo race :up:

A FONDO
6th May 2013, 14:20
Ronaldo: "I'll see you at the finals"
Messi: "your house or mine?"
FaceBook is fast.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/25/hy4ynude.jpg

http://cs7001.vk.me/c540105/v540105462/62/G5VvVLg5pJ4.jpg
:D

dj_bytedisaster
6th May 2013, 14:28
:rotflmao:

Brown, Jon Brow
8th May 2013, 10:16
BBC Sport - Sir Alex Ferguson to retire from Manchester United (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22447018)

Arguably the greatest manager of all time, who has managed Manchester United for 26 years.

13 League titles
5 F.A Cups
4 League Cups
2 Champions Leagues
1 Cup Winners Cup
1 Super Cup
1 World Clubs Cup

He did have plenty if people who hated him due to the way he handled the press and criticised match officials etc, and in my opinion he got out thought too often in the Champions League. But it doesn't matter who you support and what you think of his methods, he is a legend.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuIfX7-WBkClt6kFHDsykaiG1jK40_sFBrlvnhSJTJUshM2KglIA

donKey jote
8th May 2013, 19:03
only 2 champions leagues in 26 years with ManU ?

Brown, Jon Brow
8th May 2013, 19:27

I agree he should have won more CLs, but 13 league titles in the last 20 years is very impressive.

gadjo_dilo
8th May 2013, 19:34
That's not bad at all. In the last 26 years only about 3 teams managed to win more than 2 times.

donKey jote
8th May 2013, 19:39
Not saying it's bad, just that I'm surprised the great ManU of the last 26 years only managed 2 (one of them in Fergie time :andrea: )

gadjo_dilo
8th May 2013, 19:50
Not saying it's bad, just that I'm surprised the great ManU of the last 26 years only managed 2 (one of them in Fergie time :andrea: )
:confused: Weren't both in Fergie's time?

Brown, Jon Brow
8th May 2013, 19:52

It wasn't Fergie time at all, only 3 minutes were added in 1999. Fergie time is added time on added time. :p

AMiWFlMQNFs

Twice Champions League winners, twice runners up and 3 times knocked out in the Semi-finals I think.

United have been quite clumsy in Europe in my opinion. They should never have let Bayer Leverkusen beat them in the 2002 semi final, in 2004 they had beaten eventual winners Porto until Tim Howard spilled a last minute free kick, a few years ago they were cruising 3-0 against Bayern and somehow let them win on away goals.

Big Ben
9th May 2013, 08:30
They should never have let Bayer Leverkusen beat them in the 2002 semi final.

It's ok then cause they didn't let them win :p :

Mintexmemory
9th May 2013, 09:00
Most importantly the Chelsea v Spurs result means that 2 wins for Arsenal in the last 2 games will ensure that St Totteringham's day is celebrated yet again in North London :)

ford power
9th May 2013, 16:31
you know in fergusons first season in charge utd only managed to finish 11th overall

race aficionado
9th May 2013, 17:46
From a Marca link.
How can you not smile and marvel at this young budding genius at play?

As jugaba Messi en el potrero - MARCA.com (http://www.marca.com/2013/05/09/futbol/futbol_internacional/argentina/1368101148.html#comentarios)

Brown, Jon Brow
9th May 2013, 18:28
Evertons David Moyes set to take over from Fergie at Manchester United. Looks like United will be aiming for at least a Europa League place next season then :\

A FONDO
9th May 2013, 20:07
who cares about fergie, this man is most important:

http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/howard-webb.jpg

Brown, Jon Brow
9th May 2013, 20:58
Hey! He sent off Rafael on Sunday. :-p

Big Ben
10th May 2013, 07:15
Evertons David Moyes set to take over from Fergie at Manchester United. Looks like United will be aiming for at least a Europa League place next season then :\

I'm sure Mou would have won the champions league with Everton. :rolleyes:

odykas
10th May 2013, 13:05
TSO is now the favourite to take over Man U.

Plenty of love there :p :

Rollo
10th May 2013, 13:18
you know in fergusons first season in charge utd only managed to finish 11th overall

Sir Alex benefited the most from the meeting of "the big five", Lord Sugar and LWT when it came to the creation of the Premier League. He also benefited the most when in accordance with the Taylor Report, stadia were converted to all-seaters as Man United which had the biggest club ground in the country, didn't lose out as much when Old Trafford was converted. He also benefited from the seeding of Premier League clubs into the third round and not the first round of the FA Cup as clubs had done previously - remember there'd only been five winners of the double in the 122 seasons previous to the Premier League but six in the 21 seasons after.

He happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Also of note:
Fergie - 13 League titles, 5 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 10 Charity Shields, 2 Champions Leagues
The Boot Room - 13 League titles, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 13 Charity Shields, 4 European Cups
The difference being that Shankly's Boot Room had a succession plan, whereas Fergie replaced Fergie who replaced Fergie over a similar time frame.

steveaki13
11th May 2013, 09:37
From a Marca link.
How can you not smile and marvel at this young budding genius at play?

As jugaba Messi en el potrero - MARCA.com (http://www.marca.com/2013/05/09/futbol/futbol_internacional/argentina/1368101148.html#comentarios)

He seemed to love just running with the ball back then.

Oh wait he seems to love just runnng with the ball now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvbbzVCyoik

Alexamateo
11th May 2013, 19:41
How about those Latics!

Brown, Jon Brow
12th May 2013, 19:27
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/296996/slide_296996_2439244_free.jpg?1368380333674

donKey jote
12th May 2013, 19:42
balls... Messi's broken :( :dozey:

Storm
14th May 2013, 16:15
^yeah...was going to happen someday this season...luckily happened after the league has been won. Would Alexis and Cesc have scored enough goals to win the league? Suddenly they are now scoring since it is likely they are going in the shop window.
As for SAF, I never liked the guy as such, loved it when MU lost, but have to respect his achievements over such a long period.

Brown, Jon Brow
14th May 2013, 17:11
Cesc could be heading to Man United to be reunited with Van Persie.

Rollo
15th May 2013, 13:43
Arsenal 4 - Wigan 1
Wigan become the first side to have won the FA Cup and be relegated from the top flight. That's harsh.

Football can be a cruel mistress sometimes. Still I suppose that Wigan can look forward to playing in Europe next year; who knows, Arsenal may be joining them in the Europa League depending on results

odykas
15th May 2013, 14:02
Cesc could be heading to Man United to be reunited with Van Persie.

Amen!

gadjo_dilo
15th May 2013, 19:47
Europa League final now.
Anybody watching?

I support Benfica.

pino
15th May 2013, 20:24
Go Benfica :D

Mintexmemory
15th May 2013, 20:48
A) Cesc is going nowhere - and if he did come back to England it would be to his real home - N7
B) Cmon Chelse extra time and pens please so that AFC can get 3rd place on Sunday without a play off!

Brown, Jon Brow
15th May 2013, 20:51
I'd like Chelsea to win only because I'm English, but I can win £8 if Benfica win.

Brown, Jon Brow
15th May 2013, 21:00
Torres!!!!

gadjo_dilo
15th May 2013, 21:00
Oh, nooooooooooooo...........

gadjo_dilo
15th May 2013, 21:08
Goooooôooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooôoooooooo oooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown, Jon Brow
15th May 2013, 21:31
Close from Lampard. Don't do extra-time, I've got washing up to do!

Brown, Jon Brow
15th May 2013, 21:33
The winner, in the last minute of added time!!!

gadjo_dilo
15th May 2013, 21:35
Tell me it's not true.....
How can those b------ be so lucky......

Brown, Jon Brow
15th May 2013, 21:37
Tell me it's not true.....
How can those b------ be so lucky......

Cheslea were the better team in the second half.

gadjo_dilo
15th May 2013, 21:44
Cheslea were the better team in the second half.

But Benfica's play was more beautiful in both halves....

Poor Eusebio....

gadjo_dilo
15th May 2013, 21:46
Rafa Benitez is the lookalike of the chief of my institution. :laugh:

steveaki13
15th May 2013, 21:51
Bad luck Benfica, but well done Chelsea.

They now hold all major UEFA thophys. For a week anyway.

Last Team to win Cup Winners Cup
Champions League
UEFA Cup / Europa nonense.

Brown, Jon Brow
15th May 2013, 21:55
Bad luck Benfica, but well done Chelsea.

They now hold all major UEFA thophys. For a week anyway.

Last Team to win Cup Winners Cup
Champions League
UEFA Cup / Europa nonense.

Lazio won the last Cup Winners Cup

odykas
16th May 2013, 19:54
Beckham retired.

Huge loss :devil:

pino
17th May 2013, 19:23
Vamos Atletico !!! :D

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 20:16
go falcao, go race damnit ! :D

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 20:42
the princess... balls :dozey:

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 21:03
Costa set up by Falcao... 1-1 :D :D

pino
17th May 2013, 21:10
I want Falcao for my Juve !!! :D

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 21:11
ooooooh Özil almost knocked the goal down :eek:

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 22:03
Mou does a donkey :laugh:

A FONDO
17th May 2013, 22:22
Shame how both teams settled for a draw so early... I'll not watch the extra time

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 22:34
Atleeeettiiiiiiiiii 1-2 in extra time :D :D

"Sí se puede - Sí se puede" http://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gif

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 22:54
http://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gif
And the princess sees red

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 22:56
"Así, así, así gana 'l Madrí " :p

pino
17th May 2013, 23:03
What a fight, this has nothing to do with football :s well who cares... as long as Real doesn't win :p :

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 23:04
eh? the ref has gone crazy :p

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 23:05
and the whistle goes just as Atletí run towards an empty goal :p

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 23:06
can't wait for Mou to appear, if he dares :p

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 23:08
Mou's Real goes without trophies this year http://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gif

donKey jote
17th May 2013, 23:38
stoopid storm.. sat coverage cut out in the middle of Mou :dozey:

race aficionado
18th May 2013, 03:43
Alé Madrid!!!! Atlético Madrid!!!!!

This is soooooooo sweet!!!!!!!

pino
18th May 2013, 05:41
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/18/ybe5u4yt.jpg

HaHaHa :p :

gadjo_dilo
18th May 2013, 07:25
Ohhhhh..... Mou is just sweet.........

steveaki13
18th May 2013, 08:08
Lazio won the last Cup Winners Cup

Thanks My mind was trying to fool me again. :mad: :p :

Big Ben
18th May 2013, 11:40
Boy I'm glad Mou is not going to Man Utd.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

odykas
19th May 2013, 09:03
^ Why not?
Don't they love him enough?

Allyc85
19th May 2013, 19:47
Poor old Spurs eh? :laugh:

For ever in our shadow ;)

pino
19th May 2013, 19:50
Well done Arse :p :

Mintexmemory
20th May 2013, 08:48
Well done Arse :p :

Thanks and a happy St Totteringham's day to all forum members.

odykas
20th May 2013, 09:38
Yesterday was really a sad day for all marketeers :p :

Big Ben
20th May 2013, 10:04
^ Why not?
Don't they love him enough?

Cause sour loser doesn't even come close to describing how pathetic he gets when things don't go his way
he's also quite a primadonna

odykas
20th May 2013, 20:07
Nobody loves TSO :bigcry:

henners88
20th May 2013, 20:27
A bit gutted England have dumped Umbro for Nike. Its the end of an era and we've gone foreign. Umbro looks so much nicer on a shirt than Nike IMO too. :(

Storm
21st May 2013, 04:32
So finally Florentino made it official that Mou is leaving. Ancellotti to Madrid? Too classy for them after Mou :p :

odykas
21st May 2013, 08:28
Ancellotti or Capello.

Both are excellent choices :D :p :

Mintexmemory
21st May 2013, 09:29
Nobody loves TSO :bigcry:

Au contraire 40,000 arrivistes in West London adore him and are going around with icons predicting the second coming!

gadjo_dilo
21st May 2013, 09:56
I also :heart: him.
:colour:

pino
21st May 2013, 09:59
Please Carlo, stay at PSG, Real don't deserves you !

odykas
21st May 2013, 10:02
^ I wouldn't mind an epic return of Fabio C. then :D

pino
21st May 2013, 10:06
Capello will never go back to that Cage aux follies :p :

Donney
21st May 2013, 19:21
Marca takes for granted Ancellotti is coming to Madrid, once again it is Marca and we know how accurate they usually are...

Storm
22nd May 2013, 15:51
^they were pretty accurate about Mou leaving...well they had their own axe to grind in that case ;)

pino
22nd May 2013, 16:37
Meanwhile in Italy both Milan, Inter, Napoli and Roma will have a new coach for next season...

:crazy:

Spafranco
22nd May 2013, 18:26
Forgive the yank for asking a question that may have been answered before.

I love football and don't know when the European Chamionship game is. Anyone know?

Actually, I have two. What on earth are Stoke thinking? Tony Pulis has done a wonderful job with what he has. I hate to see him go. He made

Saturdays in Arkansas mid Autumn and Winter very bareable.

Any Stoke fans? Oh, from one to three :(

Look at the freefall of Wolverhampton. But.....Hull are up. Now all I have to do is trace my 1st cousins who live there that no one knew about until five years ago. I had an uncle who disappeared and left his wife and two kids...abondoned. He then got remarried after he knew his first wife died. His children (now well grown) from his first wife started a search and after many years and a lot of money with PI's my cousin Catherine found him and then her three half siblings.

I never met them. I would love to. They are my first cousins. I do not know how I will find them but if anyone has a idea please PM, it would be greatly appreciated. Now Hull City is my fav team.

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd May 2013, 18:35
Forgive the yank for asking a question that may have been answered before.

I love football and don't know when the European Chamionship game is. Anyone know?

The UEFA European Championship is an international competition in which different countries national teams take part in. The last UEFA European Championship took place last summer and was won by Spain, 4-0 over Italy.

What I think you might be meaning is the UEFA Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund, which takes place on Saturday 25th April at 19.45 BST. The Champions League is played by club sides and used to known as the European Cup.

donKey jote
22nd May 2013, 20:14
The last UEFA European Championship took place last summer and was won by Spain, 4-0 over Italy.

poor pino, beat Germany but in the end it was all four nothing http://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gif - :mark:

odykas
22nd May 2013, 20:51
4 - 0?

This score looks familiar... any ideas? :dozey:

donKey jote
22nd May 2013, 20:54
balls :dozey:

:up: :p

Big Ben
23rd May 2013, 15:08
So they say Gotze is not going to play for Dortmund on Saturday. That's a bummer.
I still hope though they're lying.

race aficionado
23rd May 2013, 18:44
I want Dortmund to win.
It is sad that this team will be dismantled at the end of this season - so for now, let's enjoy what has so successfully been built until now.

Vamos Dortmund!!!!

pino
25th May 2013, 19:43
Forza Dortmund !!!

race aficionado
25th May 2013, 20:32
What a fun game!

pino
25th May 2013, 20:35
I expected a bit more tbh ;)

race aficionado
25th May 2013, 20:44
It's an open game amigo Pino, have more vino!

odykas
25th May 2013, 20:56
Vamos Dortmund!

odykas
25th May 2013, 21:10
That guy Dante tried to do a Chuck Norris :laugh:

Edit: no yellow card for that? :evil:

donKey jote
Surely Dante should have seen red there :mad:

pino
Yeees !!!

pino
25th May 2013, 21:11
Stupid Italian referee :p :

donKey jote
25th May 2013, 21:13
bajaysus how did that not go in :crazy:

donKey jote
25th May 2013, 21:30
balls :dozey:

odykas
25th May 2013, 21:30
balls :evil:

Big Ben
25th May 2013, 21:31
The referee is more concerned about the show... No card for Dante's karate move... Ribery should have been sent off too.

pino
25th May 2013, 21:33
Crap :(

pino
25th May 2013, 21:36
Arguably the most complete and strongest side has won :up:

race aficionado
25th May 2013, 21:37
Robben bounced back after all his latest setbacks.
Give him credit.

Big Ben
25th May 2013, 21:42
Rahat... I really hoped fc corporation will lose this one..

steveaki13
25th May 2013, 23:19
Bummer. Hoping for a Wasps (sorry Dortmund) win. Oh well

Just watched first 10 minutes of Chelsea v Man City at the Yankee stadium and its one of the best starts to a game ever. Fast end to end, tricks everything. Amazing

Storm
26th May 2013, 16:57
Was hoping that the bees/wasps would win too..their fans bouncing up and down (especially at their home ground) is an amazing sight.
Robben missed two extremely easy chances but I don't see him being a major player in the Pep era at Bayern. I am wondering now why Guardiola chose this club? What more can he hope to achieve? Perhaps he should have chosen to show his chops at a less successful club.

So Neymar is now a Barca player.. or so says MD
El Barça confirma de madrugada un principio de acuerdo por Neymar (http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130526/fc-barcelona/barca-hace-oficial-fichaje-neymar_54374854072.html)

I haven't seen a lot of him but I have some doubts of how he will fit in. I had similar doubts about Cesc and unfortunately they seem to be
coming true.

race aficionado
26th May 2013, 18:34
Was hoping that the bees/wasps would win too..their fans bouncing up and down (especially at their home ground) is an amazing sight.

I agree Storm and many fans around the world feel the same. Football won. What a beautiful sport.

I am wondering now why Guardiola chose this club? What more can he hope to achieve? Perhaps he should have chosen to show his chops at a less successful club.
Yep, he should have chosen Real Madrid :D

So Neymar is now a Barca player..

I haven't seen a lot of him but I have some doubts of how he will fit in.

You have to admit that it will be a scene to behold seeing these two together on the same side. But you are right, time will tell. It is exciting though. Now let' see who Barca acquires to pump up its defense - they have to get a tall strong player to defend against those killer headers.

odykas
27th May 2013, 08:22
Well said guys.

New Barca should be built starting from keeper and defense.

gadjo_dilo
28th May 2013, 10:36
Rahat...

You have such a great word in your language to express it and you use an euphemism of turkish origin.....

race aficionado
29th May 2013, 01:46
I wish Falcao would have stayed at Atlético Madrid.
$$$$ talks and many around Falcao also made a killing.

What do you guys think about this M$O$N$A$C$O team?
And what about all that money being poured into other teams like PSG, Chelsea, Manchester City, Malaga and others?

It's a good time to be a valued football player but unfortunately the poorer teams get crushed.

But wait . . . Sounds like modern life in general. The only bad thing about $$$$ is not having any.

Big Ben
29th May 2013, 09:07
What I think? I try not to... but I hope they'll fail miserably.

A FONDO
29th May 2013, 16:28
http://cs408616.vk.me/v408616598/150c/9iDOJ1Q-SQs.jpg

D-Type
29th May 2013, 20:05
How utterly ridiculous! England playing in the traditional German strip. :s pin:

steveaki13
29th May 2013, 21:00
Strange to look at, but I dont mind it.

Germany are powering over Ecuador too, 4-1 at the moment

Brown, Jon Brow
2nd June 2013, 22:20
Brazil 2 England 2

Some cracking goals from both teams :up:

Rollo
3rd June 2013, 00:19
I don't understand how England can play utter ****e against a side like Montenegro but pull out something like this and actually be leading against Brazil? It's just bonkers :crazy:

Big Ben
3rd June 2013, 12:28
I haven't seen either match but perhaps they play half-a$$ed against Montenegro..

pino
3rd June 2013, 13:57
Rollo, Brazil isn't the squad we used to know/see anymore ;)

Kielder
3rd June 2013, 20:23
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BL2yRi7CAAE4hgl.jpg:large

Kielder
3rd June 2013, 20:30
BTW, congrats to Liverpool fans. Our best player is leaving home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLktUtoCxE

Finally, his numbers were 12 goals & 6 assists.

Storm
4th June 2013, 11:46
One of the reasons Celta stayed up.

gadjo_dilo
5th June 2013, 08:12
Friendly match:
Romania - Trinidad-Tobago 4-0

Finally we managed a good score.... :devil:

dj_bytedisaster
5th June 2013, 17:23
Tonight Michael Ballack will play his farewell game. A Ballack&Friends selection will play against a 'world selection' at Leipzig, Germany. Players on the pitch include Lothar Matthäus, Jens Lehmann, Didier Drogba, Andrej Schevchenko, Ulf Kirsten and Michael Schumacher. The Ballack team will be coached by former Germany manager Rudi Völler, the World selection by Jose Murinho. For those, who have access to German TV, the match will be broadcast on regional channel MDR starting 1950 CET. :D
The earnings from the game will go to victims of the currently raging floods in Germany.

A FONDO
5th June 2013, 18:07
Sounds great. U sure no other, more famous TV will broadcast it? Any link to web stream will be appreciated.

A FONDO
5th June 2013, 19:21
okay this works for now...

YYCast (http://www.yycast.com/dsdsakdjkasdassa)

dj_bytedisaster
5th June 2013, 20:21
Livestream on Homepage | MDR.DE (http://www.mdr.de). Only German commentary though

steveaki13
9th June 2013, 22:57
Wish I had seen this earlier, it was on UK TV via ESPN.

Saw a bit of the game. It looked good fun. Random for the Ref to blow after 83 minutes. lol

steveaki13
9th June 2013, 23:03
Englands U21 team looked great. <<<< Sarcasm

I was looking at Tahiti preparing for the Confederations Cup and they have had an average build up.

They lost 4-0 to Sydney FC
They lost 1-0 to an Australian Division 3 side.
The won 3-1 against a Chilian select side (low level)
They won 2-1 v a lowly Chilian Div 2 side

and finally lost 7-0 to ChileU20 side.

So taking on Nigeria, Uruguay and Spain, will be tough on the Oceania Champions.

A FONDO
10th June 2013, 08:37
the ref got tired of the backpack lol

odykas
11th June 2013, 08:20
Mou is finally happy :erm:

steveaki13
11th June 2013, 20:37
As are the British press. ;)

gadjo_dilo
11th June 2013, 20:49
As am I...... :p

steveaki13
11th June 2013, 21:15
A really poor showing by England U21s.

Its a shame, but our squad was just not up to it this time. Maybe 2015 we can make the Semis. Its always possible as with youth football you have a different team in two years.

Still many teams would be happy just to reach the finals.

odykas
12th June 2013, 13:41
As are the British press. ;)

Tabloids are probably ecstatic :uhoh:

steveaki13
15th June 2013, 20:11
Messi got a hattrick last night against Guatemala and now the confed cup begins.

My whole week without football is at an end

pino
15th June 2013, 21:09
Confederation Cup has started :

Brazil-Japan 2-0 after 50 min

gadjo_dilo
15th June 2013, 21:34
How annoying. Our public tv channel doesn't broadcast the match live. At this hour we watch the oppening ceremony. I'd rather go to sleep.

pino
15th June 2013, 21:51
Italy and Spain will play U21 European title final on Tuesday. This time Italy must win or I won't be allowed to talk football anymore with my Spanish friends :blackeye:

pino
15th June 2013, 21:52
Brazil-Japan 3-0

donKey jote
15th June 2013, 21:58
Italy and Spain will play U21 European title final on Tuesday. This time Italy must win or I won't be allowed to talk football anymore with my Spanish friends :blackeye:

Pino's doing a Coulthard... :andrea:

pino
15th June 2013, 22:03
donKey, wanna bet ? :hmph:

donKey jote
15th June 2013, 22:08
Sure, if Spain wins you'll eat a Pizza Hawai with extra pineapple ? :andrea:

If Italy wins I'll drink a bottle of Chianti :eek: :devil:

steveaki13
15th June 2013, 22:11

Spain look mighty at this level as well dont they, but watching Italy beat England 1-0 the other day, it seems like they are well organised and talented.

Good Luck for the Final Pino.

steveaki13
15th June 2013, 22:14
Brazil looked OK, but as expected I dont think Japan are strong enough physically to threaten the top nations so it was no real suprise, but Italy and Mexico will be challenges for Brazil.

As for Group B. Spain v Uruguay looks a cracker. Nigeria v Tahiti should be about how many goals.

Plenty of Football for you to get involved in Pino.

pino
15th June 2013, 22:18
donKey, believe it or not I love pizza with pineapple, so not a big deal for me :p :

odykas
16th June 2013, 00:22
U21? :dozey:

You guys need vacation :p :

pino
16th June 2013, 17:19
Tonight great football :

Mexico vs Italy
Spain vs Uruguay

:bounce:

steveaki13
16th June 2013, 21:26
Interesting Game here, Italy look better but Mexico just battle on and stick in there.

Pirlos Freekick...... wow that was tasty.

Bet that had you leaping up off your chair Pino?

pino
16th June 2013, 21:46
steve, i am used to Magician Pirlo, and I even told my son he would score from there...amazing kick it was :up:

pino
16th June 2013, 21:49
Why stupid Mario must take his jersey off each time he scores :crazy:

Mex-Ita 1-2

race aficionado
17th June 2013, 04:22
España + Soldado is a good thing.

pino
17th June 2013, 07:49
Italy won, but we needs to play a lot better if we want to reach final and destroy Spain :p :

pino
17th June 2013, 08:02
/okXYP-dslPA

odykas
17th June 2013, 08:51
Why stupid Mario must take his jersey off each time he scores :crazy:

It didn't bother me when we scored twice against Germany :D

race aficionado
17th June 2013, 16:16
football + Iniesta = :)

Del Bosque should coach Barca.

gadjo_dilo
17th June 2013, 16:55
Italy won, but we needs to play a lot better if we want to reach final and destroy Spain :p :
Brazil will play the final. :p

Don't forget that the rule of Confederations Cup is that none of the teams who won it managed to win the World Cup next year. :devil:

Donney
17th June 2013, 18:20
So when's the Spain vs. Italy final?

pino
17th June 2013, 18:25
So when's the Spain vs. Italy final?

U21 final is tomorrow, as for Confederation Cup, Spain must first qualify to that final ;) :p :

Donney
17th June 2013, 19:00
Yeah the Confederations cup I knew but the U21 I had no idea. Thanks pino!

steveaki13
17th June 2013, 21:00
Tahiti 0-3 Nigeria at HT

Tahiti have given it a real go and although its 0-3, Nigeria have looked casual and sloppy. Tahiti have earned more credit.

race aficionado
17th June 2013, 21:11
Tahiti's story is indeed a wonderful one . . . . but what will the Grand Spain do with Tahiti when they play?

steveaki13
17th June 2013, 22:00
Spain will score 10+.

People on BBC are saying whats the point of Tahiti being here and why are they here

Simple answer: They won th Oceania Cup and are one of 6 confederation champions in the world. Say what you like but you cant change that.

Tahiti did well

Brown, Jon Brow
17th June 2013, 23:59
For a side of amatuer players Tahiti played much better than sides such as San Marino.

donKey jote
18th June 2013, 18:24
phew, at least I got home in time for Spain's 4th goal :)

pino
18th June 2013, 18:39
Spain just too strong...even for Italy :blackeye:

steveaki13
18th June 2013, 19:01
Amazing generation for the Spanish Youth.

Do people think that will give them a chance of continued domination at senior level?
It seems unlikely they will continue winning major tournaments everytime, but this new generation is exceptional.

Donney
18th June 2013, 19:11
I could only watch the first half and it was a good match.

Go Rojita!!!!! :bounce: :beer:

donKey jote
18th June 2013, 19:30
I'm glad I won't have a headache tomorrow :andrea: :p

odykas
18th June 2013, 19:46
Weekly Menu
---------------------------------
Mon: Pineapple
Tue: Pineapple
Wed: Pineapple
Thu: Pineapple
Fri: Ham and Pineapple
Sat: Pineapple
Sun: Pineapple

donKey jote
18th June 2013, 20:21
:laugh:
pics please ! :p :arrows: :andrea:

EightGear
18th June 2013, 20:41
After that totally undeserving win by Italy in the semis I'm glad Spain won. :p

pino
20th June 2013, 10:42
Italy-Japan 4-3 but that was the most undeserving win I have experienced :s Japan played a lot better and deserved at least a draw. Italy he's in bad shape and will easily loose to Brazil on Saturday...

steveaki13
20th June 2013, 22:03
Spain 10-0 over Tahiti.

Thought Spain were sloppy, should have been 15 really.

Tahiti worked hard and refused to sit back. Fair play to them and got a great reception.

emporer_k
22nd June 2013, 19:32
Fair play to Tahiti for giving it a go. Even though I think everyone knew it was going to be a massacre.

gadjo_dilo
22nd June 2013, 21:29
Neymaaaaar.......Neymaaaar.........Goal!!!
IOKCxyI2WAE

Min 66 Brazil - Italy 3-1

race aficionado
23rd June 2013, 18:14
As a Barcelona fan, I have not had the chance to see Neymar play that much and I am very impressed of his game be seeing him in the Confederation Cup.
He is a star and can perform magic with the ball. Great goals and assists so far.
What I do feel however is that he looks frail, very breakable.

I'm of course looking forward to seeing him play Barca football with Messi and Co.

. . . . but for now, waiting for the eventual final: Neymar's Brazil Vs La Roja de España.

steveaki13
23rd June 2013, 19:20
Watched the first two games and in patches he was great.

first half v Italy he was invisible, I didnt see the second half.

I just wonder if he is going to take a while to adjust to european defending.

gadjo_dilo
23rd June 2013, 19:47
......, I have not had the chance to see Neymar play that much and I am very impressed of his game be seeing him in the Confederation Cup.

And I saw him only in the videos of Michel Telo, Gustavo Lima, Joao Lucas&Marcelo. Definitely this guy loves music.... :devil:

. . . . but for now, waiting for the eventual final: Neymar's Brazil Vs La Roja de España.
And I'm waiting for the semifinal Brazil vs "la celeste" Uruguay

gadjo_dilo
23rd June 2013, 19:53
Watched the first two games and in patches he was great.

first half v Italy he was invisible, I didnt see the second half.

Maybe it's easier to be great when you play against Mexico or Japan.... :devil:
In the second half he played only 25 min but scored a superb goal.

gadjo_dilo
23rd June 2013, 20:30
Good God.......I wish Nigeria will finally score....

steveaki13
23rd June 2013, 22:23
Nigeria waste chances like against Tahiti and pay as a 7 out of 10 Spain win 3-0.

While Uruguay 8-0 Tahiti, sends Tahiti on their way.

I am going to be an nerd here and defend tahiti. BBC commentators been making out they are the worst team around. Arrogant really.

They obviously won the Oceania Cup.

They won their 1st group game 10-1 over Samoa who themselves won the Qualifying Round. (So there are worse International teams)
They then won 4-3 & 4-1 over New Caledonia and Vanuatu respectfully.

Semi Finals they won 1-0 over hosts Solomon Islands, then won the Championship 1-0 over New Caledonia who beat New Zealand in the other Semi 2-0.

All in all they did a great job winning the Oceania Cup with their attacking football, defense not needed so much in Oceania so thats why they suffered.

Fair play to them. They will be a bit more savy for their next tournament.

On Youtube look for OFC channel and all these matches from Qualifiers to Tahitis Final win are there.

"end of nerd spree"

race aficionado
24th June 2013, 02:35
The ESPN sports team talks of Spain as the best team that ever played.

I find it hard to agree with those types of conclusions.

Different times, eras .....

I will agree that it's the best right now and it has some good competition to deal with.

Good times.

A FONDO
24th June 2013, 07:45
that ever played :laugh:

some people reckon that the football game exists since they realized from which side the ball is kicked.

pino
24th June 2013, 07:54
Would love to se todays Spanish team playing against Italy squad that won World Club 1982 :hmph: ;)

gadjo_dilo
24th June 2013, 08:05
Would love to se todays Spanish team playing against Italy squad that won World Club 1982 :hmph: ;)
And I would love to see that squad playing again against Brazil. :devil:

pino
24th June 2013, 08:59
We would easily beat them again, Paolo Rossi was just amazing effective 😜

gadjo_dilo
24th June 2013, 13:34
We would easily beat them again, Paolo Rossi was just amazing effective ��Tell this to someone who didn't manage to see or study that WC. In the first part Italy played less than modest and was lucky to qualify in the second phase making don Enzo the most criticisesed coach. Didn't even win the group.
The man who managed to do the difference was definitely Gentile who anihilated even Maradona (well my fav was Antognoni who was a cutie.... :p ).
Good God......and what a team Brazil had......Zico, Socrates, Junior, Falcao, Eder(another supercutie....).....

I think Espana 82 was the best W Cup I've seen.

odykas
26th June 2013, 11:42
This thread is ....

http://www.keepaustinhired.biz/sites/default/files/Closed%20for%20Vacation%2050%25.jpg

gadjo_dilo
26th June 2013, 12:01
No way....
I'm preparing for Champions League qualifiers on July.

joeyz_f1
26th June 2013, 12:16
The Timbers are tied for first in the MLS West, though. :monkeedan

pino
26th June 2013, 12:39
Ancelotti has been confirmed as new Real Madrid coach, and Tevez is on its way to Turin, to sign a 3 years contract with Juventus...

Big Ben
26th June 2013, 14:49
Juve should get the best psychiatrist then too :laugh: