Colombiaaaaaa!!!!

odykas
2nd September 2012, 10:39
Falcao what a player :eek: wish Juve had bought him insted of crappy Bentner :s

Same people let Del Piero go :mad:

What could you expect? :s :p :

pino
2nd September 2012, 12:42
Ody, we had a deal with Van Persie but the wife preferred to live in England instead of Italy :s Then Juve offered € 20 mill for Llorente but Bilbao wanted € 36 even though the guy can go free in 6 months time :eek: Finally was Berbatov on his way to Turin to sign a contract...when he changed mind in the last minute and went back to England to sign for...Fulham :crazy:

Rollo
2nd September 2012, 21:28
Liverpool 0 - Arsenal 2

I am officially writing Liverpool's season over. I doubt that they're going to beat Sunderland and they definitely will not even come close to beating Man United. The best that they can hope for is 4 points after 5 matches; by which stage Chelsea will be on 15 and 11 points ahead - 10 points behind in England equals game over.

Storm
3rd September 2012, 12:06
Even Arsenal scored :\ (I actually do like Podolski and I think a few other clubs looking for midfielders were stupid to have Cazorla let go). Bendtner to Juve? err.

^ rollo, I just read that Michael Owen might be the Reds' only option, they do need the goals but that's desperation!

donKey jote
3rd September 2012, 15:29
Barca zittered a bit towards the end against Valencia but Adriano's golazo was enough for the three points :)

In other news: CR7 doesn't celebrate his goals because he's feeling sad and not loved (http://www.marca.com/2012/09/03/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1346649034.html) :boohoo: :bigcry:

Big Ben
3rd September 2012, 15:48
Bentner is a good player. Have you seen the ball bounce off that guy? If I knew Juve was interested in him I would have sent my CV too... you never know.

Storm
3rd September 2012, 16:00
Barca zittered a bit towards the end against Valencia but Adriano's golazo was enough for the three points :)

In other news: CR7 doesn't celebrate his goals because he's feeling sad and not loved (http://www.marca.com/2012/09/03/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1346649034.html) :boohoo: :bigcry:

Adriano better deliver after that red card in the supercopa...now Pique and Masche's turn..
as for CRY7 - he never celebrates when his team-mates score, now he doesn't celebrate his own either :p :

race aficionado
3rd September 2012, 23:45
Seriously ....
What's with Cristiano?
That guy can be SO brilliant playing the game but his attitude never made me a serious fan.
And now this .... It looks like a head case to me. Pretty sad really.

Big Ben
4th September 2012, 13:10
It's called narcissism. I guess you can say it's some kind of mental disorder.

donKey jote
4th September 2012, 14:11
Seriously ....
What's with Cristiano?
That guy can be SO brilliant playing the game but his attitude never made me a serious fan.
And now this .... It looks like a head case to me. Pretty sad really.

AxCkAjDV3Ms

pino
4th September 2012, 15:11
Ronaldo = arrogant spoilt kid :down:

race aficionado
4th September 2012, 16:28
AxCkAjDV3Ms

Donks . . . that is a VERY pretty princesa. I really would like to help her out.

But back to Cristiano . . . what a donkey!

odykas
4th September 2012, 22:06
He's not a donkey

http://www.footballtarget.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cristiano-ronaldo-vs-monkey-funny.png

Brown, Jon Brow
4th September 2012, 23:35
As A Man Utd fan Ronaldo will always be a legend in my eyes. But I still remember the 2008 Champions League final when United won the shoot-out, all the players were celebrating, apart from Ronaldo because I was crying all by himself because he'd missed his penalty.

odykas
5th September 2012, 11:16
Bentner is a good player. Have you seen the ball bounce off that guy? If I knew Juve was interested in him I would have sent my CV too... you never know.

He turns like a cow :uhoh:

Btw, Del Piero signed with Sydney FC.
Stupid Juve :mad:

pino
5th September 2012, 12:15
Very sad day for all Juve fans...after 19 years Del Piero is not longer a Juve player :(

Rollo
13th September 2012, 23:32
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad297/rollo75/sunsorry1.jpg

The British Government apologised.
The Sun apologised.

Wow... just.. wow.

Bezza
14th September 2012, 10:11
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad297/rollo75/sunsorry1.jpg

The British Government apologised.
The Sun apologised.

Wow... just.. wow.

I have never had any faith in the British Police and the release of the Hillsborough coverup documents just confirms my suspicions,. They are a group of self-indulgent bullies (in the large) who look down on the general public with disdain as if they are beneath them – in this case football supporters – being treated as animals in a cage. Whenever they make mistakes, they cover things up and back each other up, things are swept under the carpet and those in high places are always protected.

Even now the chief of West Yorkshire police has come out arrogantly and defensively saying “I have nothing to hide”.

This is a truly shocking and shameful story and exposes the inherent corruption within the Police, and possibly the Government of the time.

Heads MUST roll to sort this out once and for all. If they have covered this up, what else have they done?

Only recently a man was killed by a police officer on the streets of London, being caught on video being smacked from behind by the officer in act of pure cowardice. The trial acquitted the officer!! HOW?

RIP to the 96 fans who died, and Justice must really start now and bring the Corrupt Police Officials out into the public. Name and shame them for what they have done.

donKey jote
15th September 2012, 22:56
Adriano, Messi x 2 and Villa= 4 in Getafe :D :D :D :D

Mou & sad princess = 0 in Seville :andrea:

pino
15th September 2012, 23:00
Sevilla-Real M 1-0 :D

donKey jote
15th September 2012, 23:12
"I don't have a team"
"I would have changed 7 at half time but could only change 2"
"bunch of donkeys" ;)
Mou was fuming at the press conference :laugh:

Storm
16th September 2012, 09:25
Adriano, Messi x 2 and Villa= 4 in Getafe

Mou & sad princess = 0 in Seville :andrea:
:D

missed the game! Saw a bit of Valencia v Celta Vigo and then for some reason forgot to stay awake for the next game..anyways CL this week right? Hopefully some more misery for Mou who said "no tengo equipo" :p :

Big Ben
17th September 2012, 07:43
"I don't have a team"
"I would have changed 7 at half time but could only change 2"
"bunch of donkeys" ;)
Mou was fuming at the press conference :laugh:

Sure he doesn't have a team. He came to a club that spent like what...? 250 million euros on players in just one summer? but nevertheless he came with a list for more players :laugh: . what a pathetic man... he's the special one when everything goes fine and it's everyone's fault when it doesn't.

pino
18th September 2012, 17:21
CL tonight everyone ? :D

Vamos El Kun :p :

Storm
18th September 2012, 18:51
:wave: still alive even though its past 2315 ...hoping Kun plays and sticks it to madrid.
tomorrow Juve match is live pino..will be watching that too :s

pino
18th September 2012, 19:17
:wave: still alive even though its past 2315 ...hoping Kun plays and sticks it to madrid.
tomorrow Juve match is live pino..will be watching that too :s

Nice to hear from you again amico Forza Juve :D

race aficionado
18th September 2012, 21:13
Ya Ya! Ya Ya!
:)

race aficionado
18th September 2012, 21:20
We finally have a game.

pino
18th September 2012, 21:24
Vamos Carlitoooo !

pino
18th September 2012, 21:27
Vamos Casillas !!! :D

race aficionado
18th September 2012, 21:32
Dang!!!

pino
18th September 2012, 21:33
:s

race aficionado
18th September 2012, 21:34
Donkey Cristiano! :)

race aficionado
18th September 2012, 21:36
Oh well ...... Go Barca!!!!!

Big Ben
19th September 2012, 10:37
I couldn't decide which one I hate more out of those 2 teams... I guess a draw would have been the closest thing to my fantasy... that is for both teams to lose.

pino
19th September 2012, 12:20
Chelsea vs Juventus tonight...can't wait :bounce: :D

gadjo_dilo
19th September 2012, 13:51
Sporting Braga vs CFR Cluj tonight....can't wait. :laugh: :laugh:

Big Ben
19th September 2012, 21:55
Sporting Braga 0 - CFR Cluj 2 :)

race aficionado
20th September 2012, 05:37
And Messi continues scoring goles.

gadjo_dilo
20th September 2012, 07:19
Sporting Braga 0 - CFR Cluj 2 :)

Can't stand anything coming from Cluj but at least this was a sort of portuguese affair. :laugh:

pino
20th September 2012, 08:14
Great performance by Juve at Stamford Bridge 2-2 :D

Big Ben
20th September 2012, 08:20
Can't stand anything coming from Cluj but at least this was a sort of portuguese affair. :laugh:

Each to his own... I'm a proud Transylvanian :) .. and i won't go further than that

gadjo_dilo
20th September 2012, 09:14
As if I've ever met a transylvanian who's not proud of his origins...... :laugh:

Rollo
23rd September 2012, 21:18
Liverpool 1 - Man United 2.

Liverpool's season is now officially over. They now fallen 11 points behind the lead and statistically have 0% chance of winning it. Mind you, you can't expect to win a league title with no established strikers whatsoever.

It was a display of timid timid football and the sooner that John Henry and Tom Werner decide to leave (forever) the better. I tried to think of a worse case of management and could only think of Barings Bank.

Big Ben
24th September 2012, 07:51
Winning it? I think the 4th place was the best case scenario for Liverpool but even that was a stretch. I've never liked them but it's a shame to see them where they're now.

gadjo_dilo
24th September 2012, 08:59
I will always love and support Liverpool no matter on what place they are and how bad they may play.

pino
24th September 2012, 09:44
Meanwhile in Italy...4th consecutive win for Juve and maximum points :D

Storm
25th September 2012, 08:30
^5th win for Barca too and 15 points :p : while real couldn't catch up without the lights on at Rayo (somebody cut the power cables? :crazy: )

can't wait for the bloody clasico

Big Ben
26th September 2012, 11:38
Manchester City out of whatever cup :laugh: . Sweet. That Mancini suffers from a very serious inferiority complex. It's a cup match against Aston Villa and he can't help himself talking about MU and Alex Ferguson.

donKey jote
29th September 2012, 22:58
Barca came from 2-0 down to win 2-3 in Seville.
Sevilla did good but were down to 10 men for the last 20 minutes after Medel gave Cesc half a reason to play act.
Cesc got his second goal at 88' and Villa (maravilla :D ) clinched it at 90'+3'.

donKey jote
2nd October 2012, 19:51
Benfica 0 - Alexis 1 after 6 minutes :D

donKey jote
2nd October 2012, 20:57
Cesc :D :D
0-2

donKey jote
2nd October 2012, 21:18
Ouch Puyol :bigcry:

Donney
3rd October 2012, 09:48
I t seems "el clásico" won't be easy for Tito's defense...

donKey jote
7th October 2012, 19:14
balls 0-1 :dozey:

donKey jote
7th October 2012, 19:21
phew... after almost conceding another a few times and Alves going off injured:

Pepe with a klanger and it's MESSIIIIIIII 1-1 :D

donKey jote
7th October 2012, 20:06
MESSIIIIII shows CR7 how to take a foul :D :D

what a beaut ! http://i46.tinypic.com/hv9ul3.gif

donKey jote
7th October 2012, 20:11
balls :dozey:

Messi 2 - CR7 2

What a classic clásico !

donKey jote
7th October 2012, 20:34
bejaysus Montoya hits the crossbar on 88' :eek:

donKey jote
7th October 2012, 20:38
Pedro wide on 93' :eek:

donKey jote
7th October 2012, 20:39
That's it... Barca lucky to have survived without their defence in the first half, unlucky not to have clinched it in the end.
Entertaining game :D

race aficionado
7th October 2012, 20:54
Messi 2 - CR7 2

What a classic clásico !

i missed it . . . . :(
I followed it through MARCA's website.
My provider, Time Warer, who used to have the Liga games, lost it to Be INsports.

La Liga, Serie A vanish for many U.S. viewers - ESPNFC (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1135765/la-liga,-serie-a-vanish-for-many-u.s.-viewers?cc=5901)

Let's see what deal they come up with so that I can again see my fave footballers.

I'm glad that RM did not win.

Alexamateo
8th October 2012, 02:35
My provider, Time Warer, who used to have the Liga games, lost it to Be INsports.

Same here Race :( You also cannot get the US national teams road qualifiers either because they are now on beIN

donKey jote
8th October 2012, 17:29
i missed it . . . . :(
I followed it through MARCA's website.

Race you donkey!
(I followed it on Marca's website until I did a single quick google and found a nice stream :andrea: )

race aficionado
8th October 2012, 19:37
Race you donkey!
(I followed it on Marca's website until I did a single quick google and found a nice stream :andrea: )

I also looked Donk's and it was a no-can-do.
Share the link next time mister! :mad:

:s mokin:

donKey jote
8th October 2012, 19:52
I also looked Donk's and it was a no-can-do.
Share the link next time mister! :mad:

I would have done if I had known you were online you donkey !

(It felt like I was talking to myself on here :( )

p.s. PM... they're still showing the game :bandit:

race aficionado
10th October 2012, 03:27
I meant to ask this a while ago but I've been too busy . . . fortunately.
Any way . . . . I watched the latest Champions league game between the English champ and the German champ and when they were giving the starting lineups, the TV commentator mentioned that Manchester City would start with only one English player: Joe Hart, and that all the other 10 players were foreigners.
And I went; 'Wow!"
in my young days in Colombia as a football fan, our professional teams were only allowed two foreign players - and the foreign players were a big deal because they were expensive "stars' that joined your team. In those days our foreigner players were mostly, if not all of them from Argentina.
Any way, allowing only two foreign players was a good rule because it limited the amount of foreign players every team could have and it would also allow to foment and give a chance to our local crop, of which we were all so proud of.

But 10 out of towners??? (from another country that is) - Have rules changed that much? I googled and found that now in Colombia teams are allowed a max of 4 foreigners in their roster and 3 can be in the pitch at one time.

So Manchester City having a 10 to 1 ratio was a big surprise. Looks like marketing forces and quality of players is the norm in these cases.

I'm getting old.

Rollo
10th October 2012, 04:03
But 10 out of towners??? (from another country that is) - Have rules changed that much? I googled and found that now in Colombia teams are allowed a max of 4 foreigners in their roster and 3 can be in the pitch at one time.

You might find this interesting:
Matchdetails from Liverpool - Higher Walton played on 03.09.1892 - LFChistory.net (http://www.lfchistory.net/SeasonArchive/Game/4447)

The Liverpool squad in 1892 in the in the Lancashire League, fielded no Englishmen at all for a number of matches; that was 120 years ago.

Brown, Jon Brow
10th October 2012, 13:46
I meant to ask this a while ago but I've been too busy . . . fortunately.
Any way . . . . I watched the latest Champions league game between the English champ and the German champ and when they were giving the starting lineups, the TV commentator mentioned that Manchester City would start with only one English player: Joe Hart, and that all the other 10 players were foreigners.
And I went; 'Wow!"
in my young days in Colombia as a football fan, our professional teams were only allowed two foreign players - and the foreign players were a big deal because they were expensive "stars' that joined your team. In those days our foreigner players were mostly, if not all of them from Argentina.
Any way, allowing only two foreign players was a good rule because it limited the amount of foreign players every team could have and it would also allow to foment and give a chance to our local crop, of which we were all so proud of.

So Manchester City having a 10 to 1 ratio was a big surprise. Looks like marketing forces and quality of players is the norm in these cases.

I'm getting old.

That is quite surprising when City have some of Englands best players -Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards, James Milner, Jack Rodwell, Adam Johnson. None of them can get a game :(

In the 90's teams in the Champions League were limited to only fielding 3 foreign players. This was a big disadvantage to the English sides as they would traditionally have many Scottish, Welsh and Irish players who were all classed as foreigners. For Manchester United this meant that players like Ryan Giggs, Mark Hughes, Brian McClair, Roy Keane were all classed as foreigners.

Big Ben
12th October 2012, 14:39
I remember there was a match Chelsea played in Champions League a few years back with no English player in their team (it happened before the Chelski era)... but there was a even better one when Inter had no European player in the starting team :laugh:

gadjo_dilo
12th October 2012, 14:49
I remember there was a match Chelsea played in Champions League a few years back with no English player in their team (it happened before the Chelski era)... but there was a even better one when Inter had no European player in the starting team :laugh:

And I remember a match when CFR Cluj had only a romanian player on the pitch....

gadjo_dilo
17th October 2012, 09:55
The history is repeating and our dream to squeeze the „clockwork orange” is shattered as they killed us again:

Romania- Netherlands 1-4

donKey jote
23rd October 2012, 21:37
Celtic almost held Barcelona...
Villa Maravilla hit the post on 90'

and Jordi Alba scored with ~15 seconds to go :D

Brown, Jon Brow
23rd October 2012, 21:40
Man Utd recover from 2-0 down against Braga after 20 minutes to win 3-2. :)

The last time they came from 2-0 down to win was against Juventus in the 1999 semi-final.

pino
23rd October 2012, 23:05
I was at Parken, watching my Juve playing 1-1 vs Nordsjćlland :s

gadjo_dilo
24th October 2012, 07:29
Ha, ha...Shakhtar Donetsk continue to do marvels and Lucescu's boys comfortably lead the group of Chelsea and Juve.

Big Ben
24th October 2012, 09:13
Ball possession in Barca - Celtic was 90% to 10% :laugh:

Big Ben
25th October 2012, 14:39
So where's everybody? Weren't we supposed to meet here and celebrate a dreamy week :laugh: ? Am I the only one so satisfied to see Real, Chelski and Man City go home with 0 points? That Mancini guy... a real Man Utd fan should pray every night they don't sack him.

Donney
25th October 2012, 18:23
I am happy Madrid lost. :D

donKey jote
25th October 2012, 18:53
Madrid and Milan both lost... I'm happy too. :D :p

Donney
25th October 2012, 19:29
Especially after Ronaldo was asking spectators to calm down when he scored his goal... :rotflmao:

gadjo_dilo
26th October 2012, 07:33
And I'm very very very happy that my beloved Steaua is on top of its Europa League group and because Chiriches scored the most beautiful goal of last evening.

DigiSport (http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/FOTBAL/Competitii/Europa+League/VIDEO+Steaua+a+marcat+prin+X+al+350-lea+sau+gol+in+cupele+europe)

:laugh:

Big Ben
26th October 2012, 08:05
Especially after Ronaldo was asking spectators to calm down when he scored his goal... :rotflmao:

He has a special way... just like Mou... he knows how to make himself loved

pino
28th October 2012, 17:31
Chelsea - ManU 2-2 blues 2 men down ! 20 min left...

pino
28th October 2012, 17:34
Ups ManU scores so its 2-3 !

Big Ben
29th October 2012, 08:08
Torres got what he deserved. This is how divers should be treated.

cali
29th October 2012, 16:19
And Chelasea in their despair pulled the racism card against ref Clattenburg. Although I do not like racism, me thinks this whole racism thingie is getting ridicilous now. But if it did happened as Chelsea players have pointed out, then bye-bye to the ref. But these things are very hard to prove, only word against word.

Big Ben
30th October 2012, 09:10
What a bunch of primadonnas. Now they are making a big deal because Mata too was, allegedly, called a spanish t**t. I like the way this stories developes. I read Mikel said to his team mates, after the game, he thought he heard something, like he wasn't sure he heard it right, a few days later half the team heard it beyond any doubt :laugh: ... let them a few more days and some of these geniuses will recall seeing Clattenburg making a nazi sign with his tongue in his cheek.

Big Ben
31st October 2012, 08:32
I've just read about the league cup match between Reading and Arsenal. Wow! 4-0 for Reading, Arsenal gets the 4-4 in injury time and wins 5-7 in AET. That's one for the books...

Rollo
31st October 2012, 12:43
I've just read about the league cup match between Reading and Arsenal. Wow! 4-0 for Reading, Arsenal gets the 4-4 in injury time and wins 5-7 in AET. That's one for the books...

It's one for the bookmakers

Walcott's 96th minute goal happened in 4 minutes of added time. The only reason that Arsenal were allowed to win this fix-up of a match is because The FA can sell more tickets in the next round of the Cup and because companies like William Hilll, Betfair, Bet 365 and the rest of the grifters who get their cut from football would have all collectively lost more money.

7-5 is a farce.

Big Ben
31st October 2012, 20:59
Whatever floats your boat

Rollo
31st October 2012, 21:29
Whatever floats your boat

The same way as it can't happen with MP's expenses, or in the culture, practices and ethics of the British press, or financial people playing with credit markets and insurance, or the fact that 9 of 20 clubs in the Premier League are sponsored by either finance or gambling companies.

Forgive me. Corruption can't happen in English sport can it? The idea is simply preposterous.

Rollo
31st October 2012, 22:19
Ooh look. Chelsea got handed a 94th minute penalty, when only three minutes were going to be added. 3-3.

Perhaps the script wasn't being followed :s

Big Ben
1st November 2012, 13:33
Ooh look. Chelsea got handed a 94th minute penalty, when only three minutes were going to be added. 3-3.

Perhaps the script wasn't being followed :s

I have a simpler explanation for it... on one hand you have players, trainers, fans barking at the refs and complaining and bitching about them all the time... and on the other you have the typical spineless footballer who will throw himself to the ground at the first touch even if in 90% of the cases it wouldn't take them much effort to stand... no wonder there are plenty of dubious penalties...

Mintexmemory
1st November 2012, 13:42
I have a simpler explanation for it... on one hand you have players, trainers, fans barking at the refs and complaining and bitching about them all the time... and on the other you have the typical spineless footballer who will throw himself to the ground at the first touch even if in 90% of the cases it wouldn't take them much effort to stand... no wonder there are plenty of dubious penalties...
Time quoted on a board is the MINIMUM a referee may add - If time is wasted during the added time he can add more. This is what certainly happened in the Reading - Arsenal game when Reading made a substitution during added time and the change took much longer than the normal 30 seconds (which would have been the minimum for the ref to add to the board time!). Throw in the fact that employees of Reading FC (the ball boys) were delaying the return of the ball for play to continue then it is not a major surprise that over 5 minutes of added time occurred.

loowisham
1st November 2012, 14:17
Did Ferguson call out one of hs players?

Rollo
1st November 2012, 19:28
Time quoted on a board is the MINIMUM a referee may add - If time is wasted during the added time he can add more. This is what certainly happened in the Reading - Arsenal game when Reading made a substitution during added time and the change took much longer than the normal 30 seconds (which would have been the minimum for the ref to add to the board time!). Throw in the fact that employees of Reading FC (the ball boys) were delaying the return of the ball for play to continue then it is not a major surprise that over 5 minutes of added time occurred.

Time quoted on a board is an irrelevancy.

Law 7 - the duration of the match
Allowance for time lost
Allowance is made in either period for all time lost through:
-substitutions
-assessment of injury to players
-removal of injured players from the field of play for treatment
-wasting time
-any other cause
The allowance for time lost is at the discretion of the referee.
LAW 7 - THE DURATION OF THE MATCH - FIFA.com (http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/footballdevelopment/technicalsupport/refereeing/laws-of-the-game/law/newsid=1290851.html)

When you combine this with Law 5 which says that the referee has "full authority to enforce the Laws of the Game" it means precisely that. The referee can add as little or as much time as they desire.

Mintexmemory
2nd November 2012, 10:29
Time quoted on a board is an irrelevancy.

Law 7 - the duration of the match
Allowance for time lost
Allowance is made in either period for all time lost through:
-substitutions
-assessment of injury to players
-removal of injured players from the field of play for treatment
-wasting time
-any other cause
The allowance for time lost is at the discretion of the referee.
LAW 7 - THE DURATION OF THE MATCH - FIFA.com (http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/footballdevelopment/technicalsupport/refereeing/laws-of-the-game/law/newsid=1290851.html)

When you combine this with Law 5 which says that the referee has "full authority to enforce the Laws of the Game" it means precisely that. The referee can add as little or as much time as they desire.

Which is what I was saying - the board is not an irrelevancy as it tells the crowd they must hold on for at least the time indicated before dashing to the conveniences as the half-time beer has worked its magic.
The point is your conspiracy theory falls apart when you examine the matches you quote in terms of substitutions, injuries and deliberate failure on the part of the players to 'get on with it'
In most cases where conspiracy is suspected good old human incompetence is much more likely to be the cause!

steveaki13
2nd November 2012, 22:37
On a happier note.

Leo Messi and his girlfriend Antonella had their baby son today.

Welcome Thiago Messi.

Rollo
3rd November 2012, 08:27
Which is what I was saying - the board is not an irrelevancy as it tells the crowd they must hold on for at least the time indicated before dashing to the conveniences as the half-time beer has worked its magic.

The board is an irrelevancy as it tells the crowd nothing. It is the referee and no-one else who determines the length of a match. The referee can add 4 seconds or 12 minutes if they desire.

The point is your conspiracy theory falls apart when you examine the matches you quote in terms of substitutions, injuries and deliberate failure on the part of the players to 'get on with it' In most cases where conspiracy is suspected good old human incompetence is much more likely to be the cause!

Suppose Arsenal had been up 4-3 and not the other way around? How much time would have been added on then? Since it is still up to the referee to add as little time as they desire, the door is very much open for them to do their part to engineer a more favourable result to the FA; especially if it means that there might be more prestigious work in the future for them.
Referees are supposed to be impartial. Railway trains are impartial as well, but once you lay down the lines, then that's where they run.

race aficionado
6th November 2012, 22:14
Mou almost lost.
But a tie at home is akin to a loss.

Rollo
7th November 2012, 00:13
I reckon I'm going to have fun watching the Real Madrid -Borussia Dortmund match when I get home tonight. 2-2, but still, it should in theory be a display of some of the best football ever.

race aficionado
7th November 2012, 00:34
Sorry if I gave it away Rollo.
The German team is for real.
They are very impressive on all fronts.

Big Ben
7th November 2012, 09:14
and on the same merry note... Man City drew 2-2 at home :D . One of the teams that make me happy whenever they fail and in Champions League they fail so well :laugh:

pino
7th November 2012, 10:20
City was robbed as stupid Dane referee disallowed a fair goal and ignored a penalty on Balo at the end of the game.

donKey jote
7th November 2012, 17:01
I reckon I'm going to have fun watching the Real Madrid -Borussia Dortmund match when I get home tonight. 2-2, but still, it should in theory be a display of some of the best football ever.

I hate to confess I almost cheered Özil's goal it was that good :dozey:

At least it wasn't CR7 and Mou doesn't like Özil :p

Big Ben
7th November 2012, 17:26
City was robbed as stupid Dane referee disallowed a fair goal and ignored a penalty on Balo at the end of the game.

God forbid... the way he threw himself to the ground was embarrassing... it's true the other player was checking very thoroughly how much Balo's shirt can stretch but Balo was grabbing the other guy's t1t$ at the same time... and actually fell only when the other let go :laugh:

pino
7th November 2012, 17:40
You do hate City so I am not going to discuss this any longer...

race aficionado
7th November 2012, 18:07

Amigo pino.
The fouling player just got a bit ahead of himself on wanting to exchange jerseys with Balotelli. :p

Big Ben
7th November 2012, 18:10
Well, that's dismissive... it's my impression that these sort of tricks players pull when they hit the ground for whatever reason just to get a penalty should never be encouraged even when the plunging man is my co-national :rolleyes: ... the same goes for Suarez, Young and all the other dive masters... Just because I don't like Man City doesn't mean anything goes in order for them to lose.. :rolleyes:

Donney
7th November 2012, 18:22
I hate to confess I almost cheered Özil's goal it was that good :dozey:

At least it wasn't CR7 and Mou doesn't like Özil :p

How dare you cheering a Madrid goal :eek:

I have to admit it was good, but they were sooooo close to losing the game... :(

Brown, Jon Brow
7th November 2012, 23:27
Where are all the Barcelona fans tonight?

Well done Celtic!

donKey jote
7th November 2012, 23:30
How dare you cheering a Madrid goal :eek:

I have to admit it was good, but they were sooooo close to losing the game... :(

Literally, I shouted "Oh bollocks!", and then when I saw it was Özil I thought... "oh well, at least it was Özil". I was almost glad for him :)

Anyway, I just got in to see Celtic did a Chelsea :(
Oh well, at least it was Celtic :p

Big Ben
8th November 2012, 07:39
I'm a Barcelona fan only when they play against certain teams... Celtic is not one of them. Sometimes Barca is playing like they don't know that football is played on goals.

Donney
8th November 2012, 17:29
I am a Barcelona fan, mostly because I hate Real Madrid. I don't like to see them lose, but I don't really care if they do, the same goes when they win.

race aficionado
8th November 2012, 18:30
I'm a Barcelona fan only when they play against certain teams... Celtic is not one of them. Sometimes Barca is playing like they don't know that football is played on goals.

That's probably why they score so many? :)

Brown, Jon Brow
8th November 2012, 18:55

Well with about 80% of the possession last night they only managed to score half as many goals as Celtic. That tells me that one team made much better use of their time with the ball :p

race aficionado
8th November 2012, 19:46
Well with about 80% of the possession last night they only managed to score half as many goals as Celtic. That tells me that one team made much better use of their time with the ball :p

Agreed, but that's a different point. In this case the % of possession did not go in tandem with the goal amount. And also the result of this game is very, very rare for Barcelona and it's football style.

Congrats to the Celts.

Big Ben
8th November 2012, 20:45

They don't score that many in the games I'm watching

gadjo_dilo
9th November 2012, 09:03
I am a Barcelona fan, mostly because I hate Real Madrid.

I also used to hate Real. But since I see so much hatred on this forum I think I'll end up liking them.
But what is really weird is that I also started to like Mourinho. :devil:

donKey jote
9th November 2012, 09:55

:eek: :crazy:

race aficionado
11th November 2012, 19:29
36 goals in 11 games this season.
Not bad at all. :)

Donney
12th November 2012, 12:16
I also used to hate Real. But since I see so much hatred on this forum I think I'll end up liking them.

Is there a doctor in the house????? :s

gadjo_dilo
12th November 2012, 12:48
I'm afraid the forum doctor ( Mr.Rappaccini ) is not online. :laugh:

pino
12th November 2012, 13:20
Great win for Juve at Pescara 6-1 with an amazing hat-trick by Quagliarella and a 4 points gap on Inter :D

Ps not as many as Barca but still 29 scores ;)

gadjo_dilo
15th November 2012, 13:09
No comments on Sweden-England 4-2 ?
I think Zlatan's fourth goal was one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

Mintexmemory
15th November 2012, 13:21

Meh, let him do it some time when it matters!

race aficionado
15th November 2012, 15:13

Marca offered this link asking to vote which is best. They are all great - weird link though, it doesn't allow me to see Rooney's super goal.

La gran chilena de la historia- MARCA.com (http://www.marca.com/deporte/futbol/2012/chilena/)

pino
15th November 2012, 16:30
Sorry for being a little biased but for me this is the best goal ever ! :D

_KH9EY2cLFE&feature

race aficionado
15th November 2012, 18:18
Did any of you guys see the penalty that Neymar missed against Colombia in their latest friendly?
It literarily went up to the sky!
The cool thing was seeing how the colombian goal keeper went to console Neymar as did other Colombian players.
It showed good sportsmanship. But boy what a miss.

Neymar Penalty miss (Brazil) vs Colombia - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAuexTsAfaY&feature=player_embedded)

Donney
15th November 2012, 19:34
A bit like the famous Ramos penalty kick.... :p

gadjo_dilo
16th November 2012, 07:26
Did any of you guys see the penalty that Neymar missed against Colombia in their latest friendly?
It literarily went up to the sky!

I did and and don't know why but I remembered how Beckham missed a similar one at Euro 2004.

muggle not
18th November 2012, 01:21
I will probably be banned for this but............

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

"The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, 'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets."

"Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo."

"Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning."

"Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant."

"Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. "

"What's it tell you, Tonto?"

"You dumber than buffalo poop!"

"It means someone stole the tent."

pino
20th November 2012, 21:42
Juve- Chelsea 3-0 :bounce: :D

Big Ben
20th November 2012, 22:22
cfr cluj - braga 3-1 :bounce:

race aficionado
20th November 2012, 23:11
And of course, how can I not celebrate Barca's win today.

I'm looking forward to Real Madrid's big test tomorrow.

Storm
21st November 2012, 06:26
Barca topped the group even after the Celtic loss (which was made into a big deal!!). Well done Juve.

gadjo_dilo
21st November 2012, 07:20
cfr cluj - braga 3-1 :bounce:

And I fell in love with Rui Pedro.... :o

pino
21st November 2012, 09:13
Di Matteo axed by Chelsea with Benitez in pole to replace him :s

Mintexmemory
21st November 2012, 09:54
Di Matteo axed by Chelsea with Benitez in pole to replace him :s

I have no love for Chelsea and their unpleasant public relations but Roberto seems a decent person who has had to deal with issues beyond anybody's ability to resolve. So Torres gets the manager who 'understands' him at last!

pino
21st November 2012, 10:59
I ve started to like Chelsea years ago when Gullit and my Juve idiol Vialli and Zola played there but I had enough of them. They are a disgrace for football so I am done with them ! :mad:

Oh and please do sign crappy Benitez :laugh:

Alexamateo
21st November 2012, 12:55
What does everyone think about the Luis Adriano goal? I thought it was really in poor character.

Also, I see where Chelsea sacked Di Matteo. I remember thinking last year that he should just take his Champions League Medal and just move on down the road because Chelsea is too quick to fire managers after anything negative. Maybe they should just make John Terry a player-manager :p

pino
21st November 2012, 13:06
Luis Adriano score was the most disgusting thing I have seen for years in football. I still cannot believe it :eek: :down:

Storm
21st November 2012, 13:47
Terry had been managing this team from the background ever since RdM took over so not a huge surprise. I would hate to see Pep Guardiola replace him (as BBC is suggesting). Going from the Barca of 6 cups to Chelsea of all clubs...errghh.. Anyways he is going to Scum Utd in the future is what I always thought (as unpalatable that thought is - atleast I would win a bet I made with a friend couple of years ago when I predicted that)

Luis Adriano score was the most disgusting thing I have seen for years in football. I still cannot believe it :eek: :down:
what goal is this? I haven't seen any of last night's games

pino
21st November 2012, 14:06
Mate just search on YouTube Luiz Adriano, sorry cant copy/paste the link ;)

Big Ben
21st November 2012, 14:44
Anyways he is going to Scum Utd in the future is what I always thought

Was that really necessary? Do we have to make this forum look like the comments section of a football article in The Sun?

Big Ben
21st November 2012, 21:55
Another imaginary penalty for City :rolleyes: .

Storm
22nd November 2012, 11:28
Was that really necessary? Do we have to make this forum look like the comments section of a football article in The Sun?
just a bit of harmless fun is what I thought, sorry if you were so offended..perhaps you like to call it Man Ure? :p :

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd November 2012, 21:55
Terry had been managing this team from the background ever since RdM took over so not a huge surprise. I would hate to see Pep Guardiola replace him (as BBC is suggesting). Going from the Barca of 6 cups to Chelsea of all clubs...errghh.. Anyways he is going to Scum Utd in the future is what I always thought (as unpalatable that thought is - atleast I would win a bet I made with a friend couple of years ago when I predicted that)

I always thought that Jose would end up replacing Sir Alex as he has always made it clear that he'd like to return to the EPL.

I'd like Pep at Man Utd as his attacking style would keep the fans happy.

Storm
23rd November 2012, 07:18
^yes I think we will see Mou and Pep both in England next year...now who goes where is the key. Somehow I don't think Chelsea will hold a lot of appeal for Pep, plus he is an admirer of Sir Alex :s hence my thinking he might be going there. Of course next year Man City will also be open for business!

So next year's premier league tv hype merchants will perhaps be right in calling it the most exciting league by far...in terms of managers atleast.

race aficionado
26th November 2012, 12:09
Any Real Madrid/Mou fans on this forum?

Storm
26th November 2012, 13:26
No hay liga (already 11 pt gap!)..Although err Atleti might have different ideas :uhoh:

race aficionado
26th November 2012, 14:40
Falcao and Company.

donKey jote
26th November 2012, 18:04
Iniesta scored a beauty and served 3 others (2 to Messi and 1 to Cesc) to make it 0-4 at Levante :bananas:

Rollo
26th November 2012, 19:35
http://www.mtnfootball.com/content/Rafa-out.jpg

I don't understand why Chelsea would have sacked Di Matteo after he took the side to win the European Champions League and I still don't further understand why Roman Abramovich installed Rafael Benitez if he knew beforehand that there'd be hostility from the fans.
Roman law has been established; like it not not, Benitez is there to stay.

Storm
27th November 2012, 07:43
Nobody dares to question Roman's chopping and changing and by installing Benitez he has a ready made scapegoat too.. If Rafa does well, it shows Roman's good judgement so its a win-win for him.

loowisham
28th November 2012, 13:12
A rich guy that got lucky with his riches through one person knowing a drunkard, Yeltzin.

Sacking a manager that succeeded more in his short tenure than most have done in their long career, Harry Redknapp included. I mention him as there has always been this belief that he is one of the greatest managers of all time. "Four Four Two" magazine.

I loved Chelsea as a kid. Bonetti(the cat), Hudson, Webb, Hutchinson, Houseman, Osgood (the great)Chopper Harris and Dunphy.

Now I watch Swansea and West Brom and hope they do well on their small budgets. I am obligated to watch Suarez as a player like him comes round just once in a lifetime.

race aficionado
29th November 2012, 18:31
Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid.

This one is going to be an intense game. :)

Radamel Falcao will play at the Santiago Bernabéu for the first time.

Vamos Tigre!!!!!!!!

donKey jote
29th November 2012, 18:38
I wonder which team Barca fans will support :laugh:

race aficionado
29th November 2012, 18:45
I wonder which team Barca fans will support :laugh:

I know that if Mou's Madrid wins, Barca will now be 6 points ahead of Atlético . . . . .

but screw that! Vamos Falcao!!!! :D

Donney
30th November 2012, 10:44
I am not a full Barcelona fan, but life is always better when Real Madrid loses.

pino
30th November 2012, 11:59
Same here Donney :up: :D

Mintexmemory
30th November 2012, 12:06
As a devoted AOBB (Anyone but Barca) fan I'd like Real to win and close the gap. Why am I so anti-Barca ?- Lifelong Arsenal Fan, enough said.

Storm
30th November 2012, 18:01
so you don't like it when your captains make it to the senior side? :p

Big Ben
1st December 2012, 11:43
Also BM-BVB tonight. I think I'm going to watch that one too... Go BVB http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

Mintexmemory
1st December 2012, 12:05
so you don't like it when your captains make it to the senior side? :p

Cuckoos have more class! Not so much being used as a finishing school that annoys me but more the way UEFA have assigned 'specially instructed' scandanavian referees when we play them! Oh and Busquets getting away with fouling, simulation and genocide without seeing even a yellow!

Anyway on my way to see the Gunners put Swansea in their place!

Storm
1st December 2012, 13:13
I am a long time Barca fan but I agree about Busquets...he is a good player, why he feels the need to cheat is beyond me. enjoy the game!
Ah great night on telly, Barca v Athletic followed by the Madrid derbi..just hoping Atleti don't choke like they do usually (Seem to play best against Barca sometimes..)

pino
1st December 2012, 14:07
Storm you're forgetting Turin derby tonight between Juve and Torino ;)

Big Ben
1st December 2012, 18:09
Reading - Manchester United 3 - 4 after 34 minutes :laugh:

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 19:24
Waka Waka got the first http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 19:26
Messi forced the second http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 19:47
Messi soooo close to the third !

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 19:48
Seconds later Adriano gets the third http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 20:13
Cesc gets the fourthhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 20:26
Messii for the fifth http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif (5-1)

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 20:47
ooohh Messi just misses the hat trick !

AndyRAC
1st December 2012, 20:51
Also BM-BVB tonight. I think I'm going to watch that one too... Go BVB http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

The Biggest game in Europe this weekend! However, if you happen to live in the UK, you can watch it tomorrow morning at 07:45 delayed, on ESPN - yet another snub to the Bundesliga from ESPN.

race aficionado
1st December 2012, 21:00
Wow! for Barcelona.

Now it's derby time in Madrid.

It's going to be a good one.

Vamos Falcao! Vamos Atlético!

I got myself a good web stream, life is good.

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 21:18
balls... cristiano :dozey:

race aficionado
1st December 2012, 21:20
silly Cristiano . . . .

looks like we are going to have a lot of diving.

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 21:24
Diego Costa is looking for trouble :laugh:

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 21:25
and what a scrappy game compared to Barcelona's ball magicians ! :devil: :p

pino
1st December 2012, 21:31
Sorry the off-topic...Juve-Torino 3-0 :D

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 21:43
which one's which? :p :andrea:

race aficionado
1st December 2012, 21:43
Falcao . . . bad actor - he needs to work on his timing.

He should learn from Cristiano.

not a great first half . . . hopefully it will live up to its hype in the second halph.

Brown, Jon Brow
1st December 2012, 21:51
Sorry, the biggest game in Europe this weekend is Burnley v Blackburn.

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 21:53
Really? :andrea: :p

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 22:25
balls... at least it was Özil :dozey:

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 22:36
Cristiano hits the wood, again :dozey:

race aficionado
1st December 2012, 22:50
Sour game.
And of course I'm bummed out
Atlético has been dominated (crushed) by Mou's team.

No "El Tigre" show today - they got his number on this one.
Not seen that much.

Oh well . . . . another day perhaps.

Barca won. :)

donKey jote
1st December 2012, 22:50
oh well, bedtime! :dozey:

Storm
2nd December 2012, 08:12
I slept at 0500 for that? :\

donKey jote
2nd December 2012, 11:58
Anyway on my way to see the Gunners put Swansea in their place!

:wave:

Michu 2 - Gunners how many ?

Not bad for a donkey player from a third-rated donkey vallecas team :laugh:

maybe you need a couple more Spanish players :erm: :andrea:

race aficionado
2nd December 2012, 22:38
A question four our Spain forum members (or anyone else that knows the answer):

What's this about MARCA deciding who scored a goal even though the ref of the game already decided as so?

Case in point: Barcelona's second goal had two options: autogol (Amorebieta/Athletic) - or Gol de Messi!!!!

- the ref said it was Messi's goal because even though the defender tried to kick it out and failed to do so by introducing it into his own net, it turns out that Messi's ball would have gone in any way - therefore making it his gol - - - - - - - But MARCA officialy postd on its web site that it was considering it an autogol and thus making this decision be part of the "official" pichichi scoring tally. - therefore, not an official gol by Messi but an autogol "awarded" to Amorebieta - and I'm sure he is not happy either.

Any way, weird stuff. What gives?

donKey jote
2nd December 2012, 23:32
Marca tend to think they always know better. I think last year they also did something similar with one of Messi's goals, or was it CR?... they like to draw attention I guess. Bunch of donkeys ! :dozey:

Mintexmemory
3rd December 2012, 00:26
:wave:

Michu 2 - Gunners how many ?

Not bad for a donkey player from a third-rated donkey vallecas team :laugh:

maybe you need a couple more Spanish players :erm: :andrea:
Yep we put them in their place all right - above us!!
Laudrup is a very good coach and Swansea out-possessed the ball, beating us at our own game.
Msr Wenger is past his sell by date I'm afraid, completely out of ideas. Michu performed very well (I never said he was a donkey!) but Arsenal handed Swansea the initiative by not starting the match with Giroud.

Storm
3rd December 2012, 04:42
^^I think they did it last yr as well but it didn't matter in the end.. They also did it to to Eto'o a few yrs back (so says MD) and he lost the trophy to Forlan IIRC.
Race, The pichichi trofeo is presented by Marca so I guess they like to play gods sometimes. Anyways official count is 21 for this season. Most strikers (ahem highllllly rated like Rooney etc) would be glad to end the season on this taly ;)

Brown, Jon Brow
3rd December 2012, 15:25
^^I think they did it last yr as well but it didn't matter in the end.. They also did it to to Eto'o a few yrs back (so says MD) and he lost the trophy to Forlan IIRC.
Race, The pichichi trofeo is presented by Marca so I guess they like to play gods sometimes. Anyways official count is 21 for this season. Most strikers (ahem highllllly rated like Rooney etc) would be glad to end the season on this taly ;)

Why are you picking on Rooney? He scored 34 last year. He's only managed 5 goals this season because he's been injured and been playing in midfield.

Pick on Torres instead! :p

pino
3rd December 2012, 16:09
Pick on Torres instead! :p

That ! :p :

race aficionado
3rd December 2012, 21:58
So the Brits are getting Mou?

Big Ben
4th December 2012, 09:02
Hopefully other Brits than MU.

pino
4th December 2012, 09:12
Both Manchester club and PSG will fight to sign him...good luck :p :

donKey jote
4th December 2012, 18:47
Mou's good enough for both of them... simultaneously ! :p

Storm
5th December 2012, 04:09
Yeah that guy could fight even himself.

Big Ben
5th December 2012, 08:12
He's the Chuck Norris of football

Big Ben
5th December 2012, 08:27
So in the end City fails to qualify even for Europa League.... lame.. They won so far a FA Cup and one championship and they already seem bored... You could see the difference in attitude between them and BVB... and the germans didn't really have that much to fight for... while City the least they could do was to keep playing in Europa League and gather some points in order to avoid these kind of groups in the future. But what can you expect from a team of primadonnas and a weak coach....

And that Baloteli... every time I see him I hope someone will punch him in the face... that guy should carry furniture for a living.

pino
5th December 2012, 11:42
Crucial and very difficult match for Juve tonight .They play Shakhtar Donetsk in Russia and must get a least a draw or they will be out of next stage :s Those Russians are a great team and the biggest surprise of this year's CL :up: it won't be easy for Juve...

gadjo_dilo
5th December 2012, 11:58
They play Shakhtar Donetsk in Russia and must get a least a draw or they will be out of next stage :s Those Russians are a great team and the biggest surprise of this year's CL

1. They're from Ukraine
2. This team won UEFA Cup in 2009 so it isn't a surprise anymore.

pino
5th December 2012, 21:41
Shahktar Donetsk - Juve 0-1 :bounce:

Big Ben
6th December 2012, 08:01
Manchester United - CFR Cluj 0:1... and with 10 points they only qualify for Europa League :(

gadjo_dilo
7th December 2012, 08:48
Manchester United - CFR Cluj 0:1... and with 10 points they only qualify for Europa League :(

....where they'll be joining my beloved Steaua who won its group last night.
Now I can sing " Sunt fericit....Şi mă simt bine....etc. "

donKey jote
7th December 2012, 16:34
The princess is sad,
what's up with the princess?
The sighs escape from her strawberry mouth :dozey:
Google Übersetzer
:bigcry: (http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marca.com%2F2012%2F12%2F07%2Ffu tbol%2Fequipos%2Freal_madrid%2F1354896829.html&act=url)

Donney
7th December 2012, 19:05
Aaaawwwww poor Cris... :(

donKey jote
8th December 2012, 20:23
balls... oh well at least it was Özil :andrea:

pino
9th December 2012, 13:16
City vs United live now !!! :D

Go Balotelli :p :

pino
9th December 2012, 13:51
0-2 already :s

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 15:03
2-2 at last :bananas:

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 15:07
ooh Silva you donkey !

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 15:09
balls van persie did an Özil :s

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 15:11
idiot fans :dozey:

pino
9th December 2012, 15:16
Why donKey ? Watching Juve now ;

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 17:13
They have better aim throwing coins than balotelli taking shots at goal :p

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 19:19
Race will be happy... Falcao gets his fifth :eek: :crazy: http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif... and it ain't over yet!

pino
9th December 2012, 19:49
I want Juve to sign Falcao now ! :D

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 19:52
Betis - Barca starting.... NOW :D !

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 20:07
Messiiiiii Müller http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

race aficionado
9th December 2012, 20:15
Falcao forgot how to score goals agains Mou's team last weekend.

Hopefully he will 'forget" again against Barca next weekend.

It was fun watching him play and score today.

Que tigre!!!!!!

race aficionado
9th December 2012, 20:18
Messiiiiii Müller http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

Yep, no matter what MARCA says - the record has now been broken for sure.

Grande Messi!!!!!

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 20:23
Messi http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gif

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 20:31
Betis put it 1-2

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 21:18
Bejaysus Valdes was lucky there :eek:

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 21:28
Bejaysus this could go either way :crazy:

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 21:31
Ooooh close Barca... 2 posts to 3 by Betis :crazy:

race aficionado
9th December 2012, 21:41
Barcelona had 12 players. That post played very well.

donKey jote
9th December 2012, 21:45
yep :D
Betis' (double) post also stopped a gol cantado too though :)

Storm
10th December 2012, 06:45
wtf is with Betis? can't play and get hammered by Sevilla and then beat Real and almost do it to Barca!

El Tigre = :champion:

Messi? no words.

Tigre v Leon next week?

donKey jote
12th December 2012, 20:33
Messi gets his http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/Bananeyessss.gifagainst Córdoba in the Spanish Cup :)

pino
12th December 2012, 21:34
Can't find anymore words to describes him, he's just incredible !!! :eek:

donKey jote
12th December 2012, 22:31
and Real Madrid is currently a goal down at Celta :eek: :D

doesn't look like it'll stay this way for long though :dozey:

donKey jote
12th December 2012, 22:38
2-0 !!! :crazy: :D :D

race aficionado
12th December 2012, 22:43
and Real Madrid is currently a goal down at Celta :eek: :D

doesn't look like it'll stay this way for long though :dozey:

And you were right! Je! Je!

donKey jote
12th December 2012, 22:44
I love it when I'm wrong like that :D

donKey jote
12th December 2012, 22:46
Hey Race, are you watching Falcao vs Getafe?