PDA

View Full Version : Being positive

MrMetro
22nd November 2010, 20:29
As the title suggests, I've had enough of being negative, I've had enough of getting into disputes about politics, religion, etc. IMO, life is too short to get annoyed about things like that.

We all joined this forum because we have a passion for motorsport, whether it be Formula 1, touring cars, le mans, rally, Nascar, etc, we shouldn't get into disputes with each other, sure we might have different views on certain subjects, but as I said before, we all share the passion for motorsport.

I am IronRooster92

schmenke
22nd November 2010, 20:43
F**k you my friend :p :

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd November 2010, 20:55
The worst thing about discussing things on the internet is that having a keyboard makes some people think that they are an expert on topics that they know little about.

MrMetro
22nd November 2010, 21:05
F**k you my friend :p :

:laugh: :laugh:

Sonic
22nd November 2010, 21:16
The worst thing about discussing things on the internet is that having a keyboard makes some people think that they are an expert on topics that they know little about.

Just enough to be dangerous. :)

pedro17
22nd November 2010, 21:41

so so true lol

fandango
23rd November 2010, 08:25

It's usually men, though, isn't it? I've never seen a woman post her "gloriously all-emcompassing" opinion on here, and then start insulting the first person who doesn't bow down before her wisdom. It's funny that so many posts here and on forums all over the internet are fuelled by testosterone.

Mark in Oshawa
23rd November 2010, 17:06
It's usually men, though, isn't it? I've never seen a woman post her "gloriously all-emcompassing" opinion on here, and then start insulting the first person who doesn't bow down before her wisdom. It's funny that so many posts here and on forums all over the internet are fuelled by testosterone.

That is because we men love to debate, and women only argue to kick ass and take names. Any married man knows that when the woman in his life wants to argue, it aint fun, and it isn't going to be fun until she wins!

We guys, we can debate on here all we like and usually part buddies. Women as a rule don't divorce their emotions of the argument from the desire to win.....

I love the debate, but in the end, it is all about having an opinion....