PDA

View Full Version : BRC+WRCars

STD
19th November 2010, 21:59
Hi,

Got a question about Rallye Sunseeker.
Now that the Rallye is part of the BRC no WRCars are allowed anymore. Will there be an extra class for WRCs or will Dodd, Perez, Bird and so on be competing in S2000s??

Thanks for any information
STD

Macd
20th November 2010, 00:36
Usually the BRC runs as one event and the others as a separate event. Most rallies are actually two or three separate ones, just as a spectator you never notice.

AndyRAC
20th November 2010, 15:37
Hi,

Got a question about Rallye Sunseeker.
Now that the Rallye is part of the BRC no WRCars are allowed anymore. Will there be an extra class for WRCs or will Dodd, Perez, Bird and so on be competing in S2000s??

Thanks for any information
STD

S2000's, you'll be lucky!! We normally only have 1 proper S2000 in UK - used by Craig Breen. However, I would think there would be a National Rally as well as the BRC.

Steve Boyd
21st November 2010, 16:38
The Sunseeker web site says they intend to run International, National, Historic & Military events.
The International event will be the BRC counter, the National will cater for the Sunseeker's traditional customers & the Historic event explains itself. I guess the Military event is intended for the BAFMA championship Landrovers, but that may depend on them sorting out the funding & authorisation issues that I believe caused them to withdraw from some events earlier this year.

STD
22nd November 2010, 21:43
Thanks guys for clearing that up for me.

:)

sal
26th November 2010, 15:04
There is no National gravel championship next year so I think you will be lucky to see the likes of Mr Perez etc on the rally unless he does it for the craic.