PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready for the 2011 F1 Season!

Duchess
19th November 2010, 00:03
I just bought my tickets for the Montréal GP next year and I am absolutely ecstatic! :bounce: After sitting through GA tickets last year, I have dished out the big bucks and gone for a proper grandstand this time.

Has anyone else begun planning out their GP trips for next season?

wattoroos
19th November 2010, 06:36
yeah i am hopeing to get to australian gp next year, which is something that is better to plan now when you have more options for tickets but i think i will be restricted to watching from GA beecause its quite expensive. just cant wait for the sound of f1 cars making me deaf. im also suprised that they give out 4 day passes including thursday, what happens on thursday???

Duchess
20th November 2010, 01:26
4 day passes? That's pretty unusual. I know here that Thursday morning is a paddock free-for-all and you can get autographs with the drivers, etc. Is the 4 day pass at Melbourne new for 2011?

wattoroos
20th November 2010, 02:52
4 day passes? That's pretty unusual. I know here that Thursday morning is a paddock free-for-all and you can get autographs with the drivers, etc. Is the 4 day pass at Melbourne new for 2011?
sorry i wouldnt know because i dont of anyone thta has bought a four day pass or even gone to the melbourne gp. im from sydney so its a fair distance, i wish they would build a track around there but i highly doubt it.

You will be in for a good gp in canada if it just as good as this years race which was hands down the best gp although i also thought the australian gp was a fairly good race

Easy Drifter
20th November 2010, 03:33
Duchess if you are not from Mtl. or close by book a Mtl. room soon and get a written rate guarantee. It will help if you can speak, or even write, in French.
Most places are Ok but some do play games.