PDA

View Full Version : Take That Tickets

GridGirl
29th October 2010, 13:30
Take that are back as a five some and are going to be touring next year. Tickets went on sale today. Now, I'll be honest and say I'd quite like to go but I'll just watch it when then put it on tv or bring a DVD out instead. I'm on my lunch break and out of curiosity decided to check out who was using ebay to make an easy profit. I mean, they are a five piece again..its what we've all waited for for 16 years....

This is my favourite listing so far ....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-X-TAKE-TICKETS-WEMBLEY-TAKE-inc-ROBBIE-/250718337548?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item3a5ffa3a0c

but I also like this one at a mere £250K

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/X2-TAKE-ROBBIE-TICKETS-LONDON-WEMBLEY-SAT-2ND-JULY-/140471435742?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item20b4c001de

Seeing listings like this has actually made my lunch break. I hope Ebay also realise that people have just begun to take the p**s when they are bidding and just cancel the auction's. The bidders are doing it for a laugh but I cant see them all seriously going through the whole Ebay process to reract their bids.

Dave B
29th October 2010, 15:14
It would be an absolute doddle for ticketing agencies to end this practice: all they'd need to do is print the surname of one of the party on the tickets then ensure the venue asks for ID on the door.

They've got no interest in doing so, of course, as they know that with the current system most gigs will sell out within hours thanks to the touts soaking up all the allocation.

Anyway... Take That? I wouldn't go if you paid me...

Mark
30th October 2010, 14:57
A few weeks after Take That Kings of Leon are playing at the Stadium of Light which Karen wants to go and see. Despite us also going to see them in December.

J4MIE
30th October 2010, 16:26
I went onto a well known ticket agency website after seeing an advert in my lunchtime paper yesterday, and got on no problem at all. Of course, the tickets I want aren't out until Wednesday :dozey: