PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton & the bubble car

ArrowsFA1
26th October 2010, 14:04
F1 personalities were asked for their opinion on Lewis Hamilton being given a Messerschmitt bubble car for the drivers' parade at Suzuka...
http://www.grandprix.com/columns/maurice-hamilton/bursting-the-bubble.html

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

schmenke
26th October 2010, 14:13
Top stuff :up: :laugh:

nigelred5
26th October 2010, 23:25
That's great! I've got one myself awaiting a restoration

Mia 01
27th October 2010, 08:43
Very good stuff!

I liked this part best.

"Martin Whitmarsh: As you know, the reality is that we, as a team, came here, and I'm not casting aspersions on Red Bull or any of our esteemed rivals, but we came here to do the best job we can and I have to say we, as a team, are not particularly happy about the situation that has arisen. But if the FIA say this is within the rules then the reality is that we, as a team, will accept it and focus on the racing, which is what, in reality, we're here to do. As a team".

Big Ben
27th October 2010, 15:29
Very good stuff!

I liked this part best.

"Martin Whitmarsh: As you know, the reality is that we, as a team, came here, and I'm not casting aspersions on Red Bull or any of our esteemed rivals, but we came here to do the best job we can and I have to say we, as a team, are not particularly happy about the situation that has arisen. But if the FIA say this is within the rules then the reality is that we, as a team, will accept it and focus on the racing, which is what, in reality, we're here to do. As a team".

Yes. Martin speaks good ron :laugh:

UltimateDanGTR
27th October 2010, 18:08
absolutely brilliant. :D