PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr

Captain VXR
13th October 2010, 22:18
http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-delay-confirmed-coming-this-holiday-season/
No surprise there :(

Brown, Jon Brow
13th October 2010, 22:25
:laugh:

This game will never be released.

Daniel
13th October 2010, 22:27
and when it's released the cars will handle like crap

Easy Drifter
14th October 2010, 03:08
Yikes! :eek: :eek:
Daniel is loose again.
Hide all the women and children. :D

Flonk!

RMLCruzeing82
14th October 2010, 06:49
i give up waiting only reason i bought a PS3 was for GT5 now its starting to sound like its a waste of time new release date will end up being something stupied like 2020

Brown, Jon Brow
14th October 2010, 12:26
i give up waiting only reason i bought a PS3 was for GT5 now its starting to sound like its a waste of time new release date will end up being something stupied like 2020

After I saw the trailors for F1 2010 I decided I wanted a new console.As F1 was a multi-console game it was other games that played a factor in my decision.

The two standout games were, for PS3 - GT5. For Xbox 360 it was Halo:Reach.

The fact Xbox has Forza 3 made the choice easier.

I'm glad now I got a 360 :)

MrJan
14th October 2010, 12:49
I'm glad now I got a 360 :)

You won't be when it throws a wobbly and starts eating discs or chucking up the "cannot read disc" message that tells you to clean a disc. My games are treated perfectly, they go from case to disc tray and vice versa, they never even rest upside down on a table. Despite this the console managed to ruin 2 copies of MW2 and frequently ruined games for me. If I hadn't written FIFA09 to the HDD then that woul have gone south too.

The PS3 can handle much harsher treatment, so glad that I spent out to get one.

Daniel
14th October 2010, 13:01
You won't be when it throws a wobbly and starts eating discs or chucking up the "cannot read disc" message that tells you to clean a disc. My games are treated perfectly, they go from case to disc tray and vice versa, they never even rest upside down on a table. Despite this the console managed to ruin 2 copies of MW2 and frequently ruined games for me. If I hadn't written FIFA09 to the HDD then that woul have gone south too.

That's usually the start of the RROD. Newer versions don't suffer from that though.

Brown, Jon Brow
14th October 2010, 13:02

Stop pissing on my bonfire!

Hopefully my 360 slim will be more reliable than the older model.

MrJan
14th October 2010, 13:52
That's usually the start of the RROD. Newer versions don't suffer from that though.

It was the start of RROD the first time that it happened. This is on a replaced console that seems to be holding out fine. Now that I have the PS3 I pretty much only use the 360 for F1 (got the steering wheel), otherwise the Sony gets the nod.

Captain VXR
14th October 2010, 19:13

Get GTA EFLC and GT5P - they'll tide you over, are very cheap now and awesome
You will be able to transfer cars and money from GT5P to GT5, too :up: