PDA

View Full Version : Time to undo Wrong : BAN ferrari

race_director
8th September 2010, 01:15
" The Ferrari team will go before the FIA’s World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) in Paris on Wednesday prior to discovering the outcome of the investigation which stems back to the German Grand Prix in July, in which Felipe Massa yielded in order to allow team-mate Fernando Alonso to take victory.

With any team instruction which directly alters the outcome of a race having been banned in Formula 1 since the start of the 2003 season, Ferrari were handed a fine of 100,000 dollars after the race at Hockenheim – a punishment they chose not to appeal – and a greater sentence could be issued in the French capital this week" from f1racing.net

high time FIA takes a strong view and set strong examples. i wish they take this as a chance to get things straight and ban ferrari for a couple of race's and make the message clear, who's the boss .

i knw inside, it wont happen . just hoping

gloomyDAY
8th September 2010, 01:16
Fool, there's already a thread for Ferrari!

Saint Devote
8th September 2010, 01:24
Fool, there's already a thread for Ferrari!

As I am aware that the moderators here allow you to be insulting and rude - there is nothing I can do about it.

And while the above reply is not addressed to me, I will nevertheless say that your "mouth" here is utterly appalling. You are rude and have absolutely no manners whatsoever.

I can only imagine what sort of individual you are and the type of company you keep in life.

It is absolutely disgraceful that the moderators apply the rules selectively.

gloomyDAY
8th September 2010, 01:29
As I am aware that the moderators here allow you to be insulting and rude - there is nothing I can do about it.

And while the above reply is not addressed to me, I will nevertheless say that your "mouth" here is utterly appalling. You are rude and have absolutely no manners whatsoever.

I can only imagine what sort of individual you are and the type of company you keep in life.

It is absolutely disgraceful that the moderators apply the rules selectively.Relax. The word "fool" in SoCal is just common usage.

Not meant as an insult. Enjoy Rosh Hashanah!

mstillhere
8th September 2010, 01:32
" The Ferrari team will go before the FIA’s World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) in Paris on Wednesday prior to discovering the outcome of the investigation which stems back to the German Grand Prix in July, in which Felipe Massa yielded in order to allow team-mate Fernando Alonso to take victory.

With any team instruction which directly alters the outcome of a race having been banned in Formula 1 since the start of the 2003 season, Ferrari were handed a fine of 100,000 dollars after the race at Hockenheim – a punishment they chose not to appeal – and a greater sentence could be issued in the French capital this week" from f1racing.net

high time FIA takes a strong view and set strong examples. i wish they take this as a chance to get things straight and ban ferrari for a couple of race's and make the message clear, who's the boss .

i knw inside, it wont happen . just hoping

I wish they did. That would be the end of F1.

Saint Devote
8th September 2010, 01:58
Relax. The word "fool" in SoCal is just common usage.

Not meant as an insult. Enjoy Rosh Hashanah!

Clearly the cultural ways of Southern CA do not carry well beyond it borders - especially on the Internet. So to someone like myself, it is seen as extremely rude.

But I understand how you used it in that case.

Thank you for the wishes.

Ari
8th September 2010, 03:02
http://www.justnewlistings.com/blogs/uploads/I%20pity%20the%20fool!.jpg

Ari
8th September 2010, 03:04
Onnnnnnnnn topic.

Ferrari should lose driver and manufacturer points for the round.

Yes Massa was a bit of an innocent sheep but he did pull over to the side, so he was a part of it.

airshifter
8th September 2010, 03:25
Onnnnnnnnn topic.

Ferrari should lose driver and manufacturer points for the round.

Yes Massa was a bit of an innocent sheep but he did pull over to the side, so he was a part of it.

I agree. Felipe chose to keep his job and move over. But he was still part of it. :D

Roamy
8th September 2010, 04:05

It is absolutely disgraceful that the moderators apply the rules selectively.

Are you trying to steer the forum to you wishes and beliefs ? You should really just respond to the topics and voice whatever you want to say staying with the topic. We did not join here to listen to your critic of our posts. That is why we have moderators who have been here for ages. As well as many current members. Our moderators have no intention to listening to you or implementing anything you suggest. So in the long run you are just creating a situation between you a gloomy day. Knock it off and post about the topic.