PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Available for World Series by Renault, Silverstone 18th-19th September 2010

stevie_gerrard
5th September 2010, 12:36
Hello all,

It's been a long time since i was last on here, good to see some of the regulars are still going strong :)

I wasn't sure where to put this since i couldn't find a section for the Renault championships, but i acquired free of charge 4 tickets to the World Series by Renault weekend (both Saturday and Sunday) at Silverstone which i was very excited about going to see, since I have never been to Silverstone before :D

However, i have since found out that i cannot go to the event :( Therefore, i was planning to sell my tickets to someone else. Then i remembered about all you lovely people on here and i thought i would offer up the opportunity for someone on the forum to take them off my hands. I'm not expecting any fee for them (after all, i did get them for free) but i do need a delivery address to send them to you. Is there anybody interested? If you are interested, then can you please state here that you would like the tickets off me and then PM me an address i can forward them to.

Thank you very much everyone :) I will attempt to visit here more often, but having just gained a first class honours degree in Mathematics, and now obtaining another degree to teach the future generation, my time is somewhat limited.

wedge
6th September 2010, 14:27
Just a word of warning the free event does attract unsavoury types ie. chavs