PDA

View Full Version : New Pick Up date announced

roys1
17th August 2010, 21:44
A new date for the pick ups has been announced .. :) Rockingham oval ... :)
Saturday 28th August. :) . This is to replace the lost rounds that were canned because of the clash of dates with the short oval world cup... :D

15th August 2013, 07:33
I want to buy new pickup for my business use. I like all types of cars that are use to loaded to large quantity of cloths and other things which is use to import and export with other countries and cities. So I think the pickup is best and easy way to replace all large quantity and big things in one country or city to others. So guys if someone have knowledge about exact date that are announced to new pickups then you must tell me about because I want to buy it.

15th August 2013, 09:07
I want to buy new pickup for my business use. I like all types of cars that are use to loaded to large quantity of cloths and other things which is use to import and export with other countries and cities. So I think the pick up is best and easy way to replace all large quantity and big things in one country or city to others. So guys if someone have knowledge about exact date that are announced to new pick ups then you must tell me about because I want to buy it.
yellowstone bus tours from salt lake city (http://www.getbustours.com/5day-los-angeles-yellowstone-park-tour.html)