PDA

View Full Version : some people were mad at me today

Wade91
17th August 2010, 03:30
earlyer today my mom trashed two cheap items that belong to me, and i asked to have them back, but she said that she didn't have time to get them out of the trash before she went to work so i would have to get them out myself if i wanted them,

so after she left for work, i went outside and got the bag of trash that i thought was the right one and i took it down the street and dumped in the road so i could get what i needed and not have to pick all that trash back up,

just for the hell of it, sence i knda made a mess i made a sight that said "f***ing drive around this s**t" and i taped the sign to a box and set it infront of the pile of trash i dumped out, so that people driving down the road would know what to do

unfortantly it was the wrong bag though, so i dumped another bag in the road, but it was the wrong one to, luckily the 3rd tme was the charm, but by that time there was quite a bit of trash scattered up and down a short stretch of my street and it looked kinda rediculess, one guy who was driving by stopped and got out of his truck and looked at all the trash i guess trying to figure out wtf had happened,

and then a shariff's deputy who lives in the neighborhood was i guess coming home, and he stopped his car and got out and looked at the trash and he picked up a cadalog that was in my trash and looked at the adress and then he came to my house and rang the door bell, so i went to the door, and he asked if i knew how all that trash got out there, and i explained to him what happened and he told me i needed to pick all that up, and i told him that my friend was coming to help me pick it up (sence my friend was about to arrive) and then the shariff said: "well, you need to go ahead and start on that, because thats littering and litterings a $500 fine" and i told him i would, right about then my friend arrived, and the shariff talked to the two of us for a few minutes and then left, my friend was pretty upset and he got even more upset when i wouldn't help him pick up all the trash, and then i started running up the street shouting swear words and stuff,

and then a neighbor who didn't know how the street got trashed came with a trasg bag to help my friend, my friend told me to just go away, but i said: "its a free country!" but i did go inside for awhile but then i figured that i might have made myself look like kind of a dickhead by refusing to help pick up the trash, so i went back out when thay were almost done and i helped pick up a few pieces of trash,

my friend said when he first saw all that trash in the street he thought a dog had done it, he said he never would have guessed that i would have done it, he was really mad about the whole thing at first, but we still ended up having a good time tonight

gloomyDAY
17th August 2010, 03:51
Shoot yourself, preferably in the head.

Tazio
17th August 2010, 04:15
:s ailor: What did your mom say when she got home from the Crack-House :confused:

Dave B
17th August 2010, 07:45
I'm convinced this is a fine example of a wind-up. Nobody could be that dumb to do any of the above, let alone think that posting it on the internet is a good idea.

Mark
17th August 2010, 07:58
"A country so free; One can throw trash in the streets!". Name that quote :p

MrJan
17th August 2010, 08:16
Yayyyy, my favourite multi is back. Morning, Wade :wave:

ShiftingGears
17th August 2010, 08:25
I knew this thread was not going to disappoint.

Easy Drifter
17th August 2010, 10:22
If Wade is for real, and that is a big if, not only does the elevator not go all the way to the top it does not even get out of the basement.

Daniel
17th August 2010, 10:43
i feel sigificanlty less intelligent for having read that.

Robinho
17th August 2010, 11:37
amezzing, i'm so glad your back.

with an attitude like that you cannot fail at anything you do in life.

Women will want to be with you, Men will want to be you.

AJP
17th August 2010, 11:44
Okie Dokie.....!

Azumanga Davo
17th August 2010, 12:07
i feel sigificanlty less intelligent for having read that.

I reckon Wade reads far too much of his own stories on this basis.

Tazio
17th August 2010, 13:09
"A country so free; One can throw trash in the streets!". Name that quote :p

Prince Akeem (Eddie Murphy)
Coming to America

:s ailor: What do I win? :p :

Mark in Oshawa
17th August 2010, 21:20
Shoot yourself, preferably in the head.

Remember now, you are joining the US Army to defend your nation filled with guys like Wade....

Brown, Jon Brow
17th August 2010, 21:48
http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

This post has got to be a wind-up?

Mark in Oshawa
17th August 2010, 22:38
http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

This post has got to be a wind-up?

We say this every time Wade posts....

Brown, Jon Brow
17th August 2010, 22:42
We say this every time Wade posts....

The amount of detail he goes into with his posts makes me think every time that he is just trying to a comedian.

Maybe Wade is a character made up by Eki to try and convince us that he is right with his views about America.

Wade91
17th August 2010, 23:11
i only dumped the trash in the street so i could get what i needed and not have to pick all that nasty trash back up and i left room for cars to get get by it so it wasn't that bad

Daniel
17th August 2010, 23:37
i only dumped the trash in the street so i could get what i needed and not have to pick all that nasty trash back up and i left room for cars to get get by it so it wasn't that bad
You really are a lazy one.....

Mark in Oshawa
18th August 2010, 00:17
The amount of detail he goes into with his posts makes me think every time that he is just trying to a comedian.

Maybe Wade is a character made up by Eki to try and convince us that he is right with his views about America.

If every Yank was as dopey as Wade, I would be as silly as Eki is about America. However, I know 99% of the Americans I met are just a tad more intelligent than say Eki.....and a lot smarter than Wade.

Easy Drifter
18th August 2010, 00:30
I wonder who changes his diaper when his mother is at work?

Dave B
18th August 2010, 09:23
Oh I've got such a good punchline but it'd get me banned.... :s

Rudy Tamasz
18th August 2010, 15:50
Beavis and Butthead are rolling of envy in their graves.

Captain VXR
18th August 2010, 23:37
Ah done gone throw traysh eh-hur-hur-hur

Daniel
18th August 2010, 23:38
Ah done gone throw traysh eh-hur-hur-hur
Y'all come back now y'hear?

Drew
18th August 2010, 23:45
God bless the United States of America

Daniel
18th August 2010, 23:47
and all those who lick windows within her *salutes the flag*

gloomyDAY
19th August 2010, 00:39

and all those who lick windows within her *salutes the flag*Jerks! :p

Roamy
19th August 2010, 00:54
send nude pictures of you girlfriend please

Daniel
19th August 2010, 01:12
Jerks! :p
Not saying everyone's a window licker ;) Just saluting those who are ;)

Daniel
19th August 2010, 01:12
send nude pictures of you girlfriend please
You want to see nude pics of Mrs Palmer?

Roamy
19th August 2010, 01:31
You want to see nude pics of Mrs Palmer?

maybe not please send qualifications

Storm
19th August 2010, 08:32
Just ban this guy already, wind-up or not!

Tomi
19th August 2010, 09:22
You should join politics Wade, Sarah Palin and you together, would be an unbeatable combination.

Roamy
19th August 2010, 10:20
You should join politics Wade, Sarah Palin and you together, would be an unbeatable combination.

OMG you don't like Sarah!!!!

Tomi
19th August 2010, 11:12
OMG you don't like Sarah!!!!

Not a question of liking, just think that if almost everyone from south and midwest, and about 50% from elsewhere in us, has easy to indentify them self with him or her, that would bring votes.

Jag_Warrior
19th August 2010, 11:33

I see your point. Anyway, since it was your mother who threw your stuff away, if anybody should have been out there picking up the trash, it was her.

Ya know what you should do next time? Throw the trash on the same cars that you danced on a few months back.

Brown, Jon Brow
19th August 2010, 11:44
Maybe Jeremy Clarkson was correct when he said "In some parts of America they've actually started mating with vegetables."

Easy Drifter
19th August 2010, 15:36
Ah come on Storm. We don't want to ban Wade. He provides too much slapstick comic relief.

Bob Riebe
19th August 2010, 16:08
Didn't you know that Wade91 is Vice President Biden's internet moniker?

Bob Riebe
19th August 2010, 16:24
earlyer today my mom trashed two cheap items that belong to me, and i asked to have them back, but she said that she didn't have time to get them out of the trash before she went to work so i would have to get them out myself if i wanted them,

so after she left for work, i went outside and got the bag of trash that i thought was the right one and i took it down the street and dumped in the road so i could get what i needed and not have to pick all that trash back up,

just for the hell of it, sence i knda made a mess i made a sight that said "f***ing drive around this s**t" and i taped the sign to a box and set it infront of the pile of trash i dumped out, so that people driving down the road would know what to do

unfortantly it was the wrong bag though, so i dumped another bag in the road, but it was the wrong one to, luckily the 3rd tme was the charm, but by that time there was quite a bit of trash scattered up and down a short stretch of my street and it looked kinda rediculess, one guy who was driving by stopped and got out of his truck and looked at all the trash i guess trying to figure out wtf had happened,

and then a shariff's deputy who lives in the neighborhood was i guess coming home, and he stopped his car and got out and looked at the trash and he picked up a cadalog that was in my trash and looked at the adress and then he came to my house and rang the door bell, so i went to the door, and he asked if i knew how all that trash got out there, and i explained to him what happened and he told me i needed to pick all that up, and i told him that my friend was coming to help me pick it up (sence my friend was about to arrive) and then the shariff said: "well, you need to go ahead and start on that, because thats littering and litterings a $500 fine" and i told him i would, right about then my friend arrived, and the shariff talked to the two of us for a few minutes and then left, my friend was pretty upset and he got even more upset when i wouldn't help him pick up all the trash, and then i started running up the street shouting swear words and stuff,

and then a neighbor who didn't know how the street got trashed came with a trasg bag to help my friend, my friend told me to just go away, but i said: "its a free country!" but i did go inside for awhile but then i figured that i might have made myself look like kind of a dickhead by refusing to help pick up the trash, so i went back out when thay were almost done and i helped pick up a few pieces of trash,

my friend said when he first saw all that trash in the street he thought a dog had done it, he said he never would have guessed that i would have done it, he was really mad about the whole thing at first, but we still ended up having a good time tonight

Gee, Wade, your story is a sieve for bs over riding even the bizarre.

In this day and age, the cop would have A: taken a blood test to see if you were on drugs or drunk; B: he would not have left before you cleaned it up (they can get disciplined for that); C: for what reason would any friend not simply bitch slap you and let you clean up your own crap, unless he was drunk and on drugs; D: unless you crap in your garbage can, it is near impossible for it to be so full of- let's see- ishy stuff, that even a girlie man like you, could no see quickly which bag it was in, plus, unless your mother is an idiot, well she has you, what do you do, store the garbage in the kitchen till it stinks like your under-wear?

Mark
19th August 2010, 18:25
Someone should make this into a TV series!

Wade91
19th August 2010, 18:29
Gee, Wade, your story is a sieve for bs over riding even the bizarre.

In this day and age, the cop would have A: taken a blood test to see if you were on drugs or drunk; B: he would not have left before you cleaned it up (they can get disciplined for that); C: for what reason would any friend not simply bitch slap you and let you clean up your own crap, unless he was drunk and on drugs; D: unless you crap in your garbage can, it is near impossible for it to be so full of- let's see- ishy stuff, that even a girlie man like you, could no see quickly which bag it was in, plus, unless your mother is an idiot, well she has you, what do you do, store the garbage in the kitchen till it stinks like your under-wear?
the cop is a neighbor, so as far as i know he wasn't actually called out here, i guess he was just coming home and saw all that trash and stopped volentearly, i guess he just went on home sence he lives so close within view of my house

my friend WAS really mad, but i guess he knew somebody had to pick up the trash

no, we dont store the trash in the kitchen lol we have two trash cans outside

Bob Riebe
19th August 2010, 18:39
the cop is a neighbor, so as far as i know he wasn't actually called out here, i guess he was just coming home and saw all that trash and stopped volentearly, i guess he just went on home sence he lives so close within view of my house

my friend WAS really mad, but i guess he knew somebody had to pick up the trash

Doesn't matter if the cop is a neighbor, it is his responsibility if a law is broken, and he sees it, period.

Why would your friend give a damn, it would have been your ticket, no sweat off of his back.

How many times have you flunked sixth grade, hire a spelling teacher.

BDunnell
19th August 2010, 19:21
One word for this thread. Remarkable.

Forgive me, but if you're going to lecture others on spelling, it might pay to get your own grammar right. You are posing a question. Therefore a question mark is required. Just thought I'd point that out.

Easy Drifter
19th August 2010, 19:58
I can think of something else that should go out with the trash!

Eki
19th August 2010, 20:06
I can think of something else that should go out with the trash!
thegarbageblog.com?

Bob Riebe
19th August 2010, 20:19
One word for this thread. Remarkable.

Forgive me, but if you're going to lecture others on spelling, it might pay to get your own grammar right. You are posing a question. Therefore a question mark is required. Just thought I'd point that out.
No it ends with a declarative statement, it is missing semi-colon as I did not separate it into two sentences.

Wade91
19th August 2010, 20:46
Doesn't matter if the cop is a neighbor, it is his responsibility if a law is broken, and he sees it, period.

Why would your friend give a damn, it would have been your ticket, no sweat off of his back.

i kinda wondered about that myself tbh, the only thing i can figure is sence he stopped volentearly rather than responding to a complaint or somthing, he decided to go on home and watch out the window or somthing

i know my spelling isn't perfect, but i was able to gradurate from homeschool, this year, so thats all that matters i guess

Alexamateo
19th August 2010, 20:53
i kinda wondered about that myself tbh, the only thing i can figure is sence he stopped volentearly rather than responding to a complaint or somthing, he decided to go on home and watch out the window or somthing

i know my spelling isn't perfect, but i was able to gradurate from homeschool, this year, so thats all that matters i guess

Well since you gradurated Wade, Are you going to Knoxville this fall and becoming a Tennessee Volentear?

Drew
19th August 2010, 21:11

Ahhhh you were homeschooled, now everything is a whole lot clearer. Were you the valedictorian at your graduation?

Wade91
19th August 2010, 21:17
Well since you gradurated Wade, Are you going to Knoxville this fall and becoming a Tennessee Volentear?
my mom wants me to go to vol state university (which is a two year college within about 30 mins from my house)

shes not satisfied with my hand-writing right now so my friend has agreed to help me with it, (which i think is rediculess, because i dont care how my hand-writing looks) if he gives her the ok that my hand-writing is legible, then i guess i will be vol state this fall,

i know its gonna be hard work, but i'm cool with it because i wanna do somthing with my life rather than live at home my whole life,

after vol state, i dunno, i think UT would be good, or any other school thats far enough from home that i would have to live on campus would be good

Wade91
19th August 2010, 21:26
Ahhhh you were homeschooled, now everything is a whole lot clearer. Were you the valedictorian at your graduation?
i ended up not attending the graduation, which was fine with me, sence i've never really given a damn about school, the homeschool accadamy just sent my deploma in the mail

i dont even know where the graduation was, or if there even was one, it was origanaly supposed to be at the opry land hotel, but the hotel was closed because of damage from all the flooding here, so the graduation couldn't have been there

Wade91
20th August 2010, 03:48
i talked to my friend tonight about the incident, hes referring to it as the "trash dumping disaster of 2010"

he said when he was coming down the street to my house, he saw all that trash and was like: "omg what a disaster zone!" he said he was sure a dog had done all that until he found out it was me,

he was also really mad monday about the fit i through runing around shouting and stuff,

but everythings cool now, we kinda laughed about it tonight

Bob Riebe
20th August 2010, 04:35
i talked to my friend tonight about the incident, hes referring to it as the "trash dumping disaster of 2010"

he said when he was coming down the street to my house, he saw all that trash and was like: "omg what a disaster zone!" he said he was sure a dog had done all that until he found out it was me,

he was also really mad monday about the fit i through runing around shouting and stuff,

but everythings cool now, we kinda laughed about it tonight
You are the king of bs trolls.

gloomyDAY
20th August 2010, 05:17
Remember now, you are joining the US Army to defend your nation filled with guys like Wade.... :( Crap!

Captain VXR
20th August 2010, 23:59
Y'all come back now y'hear?

Me, Clayton, Wyatt and Daythia dun go stay out all naat, we dun go wallow in the traysh, Wade mat join us too y'all know wha am sayn
We even dun finded a truck to jump on

BDunnell
21st August 2010, 00:31
No it ends with a declarative statement, it is missing semi-colon as I did not separate it into two sentences.

No, your grammar is still wrong.

BDunnell
21st August 2010, 00:34
i've never really given a damn about school, the homeschool accadamy just sent my deploma in the mail

A deploma? Is that a diploma that's so bad the authorities deplore it?

i dont even know where the graduation was, or if there even was one, it was origanaly supposed to be at the opry land hotel, but the hotel was closed because of damage from all the flooding here, so the graduation couldn't have been there

This would be the Gaylord Hotel, would it?

http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-opryland/

Bob Riebe
21st August 2010, 04:05
No, your grammar is still wrong.
OK -- It was an imperitive sentence and I should have separated it into two sentences, I was lazy.

PA Rick
21st August 2010, 20:03
Maybe Jeremy Clarkson was correct when he said "In some parts of America they've actually started mating with vegetables."

It's a good thing the offspring are sterile.

Wade91
21st August 2010, 20:40
This would be the Gaylord Hotel, would it?

http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-opryland/
yes, thats the one

Jag_Warrior
21st August 2010, 21:33
Now that you're a "high school graduate", what plans do you have, Wade? More car dancing and trash throwing, or maybe you could move up to smuggling cigarettes into Canada?

BTW, I think Henners88 was right. You missed a golden opportunity by not setting that trash on fire. Now THAT would be making a statement!

Free Huey, fight the power and don't let the man get you down, Wade. :bounce:

Mr. Mister
22nd August 2010, 04:01
Oooh! A diploma! Did you win it in one of those instant win games on the cups at McDonald's?

Drew
22nd August 2010, 15:22
I think wade should become a dustbinman, he already seems to do as good a job as most of them :p :