PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Bomb Plot Foiled

Camelopard
9th August 2010, 01:42
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/08/08/2976746.htm

"On Tuesday, nationalist militants exploded a car bomb outside a police station in Londonderry."

Ahhh those good old Christians still at it in Northern Ireland.

Notice the report is calling them 'militants' and not 'terrorists'. How can that be? Surely if you intend to engage in acts like this then you are nothing but a 'terrorist' regardless of your ethnic or religious origins..........

markabilly
9th August 2010, 01:51
you must be moslem. Explains the biasis you constantly show.
and the name.

I am glad to be of no religion, none what so ever.

Christains are hypocrites because their bible says peace and love, turn the other cheek.....but many practice it different

Moslems need not concern themselves over such hypocrisy when they go around killing innocents in the name of god, for their bible supports such killings on religous grounds

Drew
9th August 2010, 01:57
In the UK they're almost always called dissidents, not terrorists. Well for as long as I remember, which isn't long.

Camelopard
9th August 2010, 02:49
you must be moslem. Explains the biasis you constantly show.
and the name.

I am glad to be of no religion, none what so ever.

Christains are hypocrites because their bible says peace and love, turn the other cheek.....but many practice it different

Moslems need not concern themselves over such hypocrisy when they go around killing innocents in the name of god, for their bible supports such killings on religous grounds

Well just shows how little you know, do a 'boogle' on camelopard and see what it means........ you might learn something.

Like you, I was pointing out the hypocrisy in other religions and not just constantly criticising muslims like you and the other islamophobes this forum.

As I said to Rani in another post, there are lot's of things about all religions that I don't like and if you can be bothered to search you will see that over the years I have criticised Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Jews and probably a few others.

Like you I don't pretend to be a member of any religion and as I have said constantly before, I believe religion is a crutch.

So you can get of your high horse and have another slug from that bottle you are obviously glugging from.

Tazio
9th August 2010, 04:58
Lets get ready to rrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmbblllllllllllllllllllllle !!
Representing the North. Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls
I give you the "Belfast Bad Boy" Himself!!

TIiUwZfqMSU&feature=related

Bob Riebe
9th August 2010, 05:23

That is a statement that is either out of ignorance or a known lie, as it says far, far, far, far, far more than that and to use it out of context is the lie that Moslems used to back their religion.

The preacher who use only that part of the Bible are also either self-righteous asses, or fools.

markabilly
9th August 2010, 07:22
Well just shows how little you know, do a 'boogle' on camelopard and see what it means........ you might learn something.

similar creatures were:
Allocamelus- (ass-camel)- the body of a camel with the head of an ass.

sounds close enough---yep, looking good---a ruminant----

http://rookery.s3.amazonaws.com/816500/816758_4bb1_625x1000.jpg

markabilly
9th August 2010, 07:25
That is a statement that is either out of ignorance or a known lie, as it says far, far, far, far, far more than that and to use it out of context is the lie that Moslems used to back their religion.

The preacher who use only that part of the Bible are also either self-righteous asses, or fools.
not all are hypocrites, but far too many are.

Tazio
9th August 2010, 08:39
not all are hypocrites, but far too many are.And you aint just whistlin' "Dixie"

0lNFRLrP014

Camelopard
9th August 2010, 09:03
That's me on a bad hair day. :)

Actually I was think more along the lines of this one.... but at least it got you thinking.

[youtube]Q3sdYFI8PwU[/ youtube]

Camelopard
9th August 2010, 09:10
Hey, that was me on a bad hair day! :)

I was thinking more along the lines of the following, but at least you went out and did a search.....

Q3sdYFI8PwU

Captain VXR
9th August 2010, 10:50
All NI paramillitaries are terrorists. Fact.

Tazio
9th August 2010, 15:07
Hey, that was me on a bad hair day! :)

I was thinking more along the lines of the following, but at least you went out and did a search.....

Q3sdYFI8PwUIf I was in the sack with that naughty teacher. I also would only require between 10 minutes and 2 hours of sleep per 24 hours :bounce: :love: :s nore: :bounce: