PDA

View Full Version : Motorsports torrents

JH94
8th August 2010, 14:14
Does anyone have a racing underground invite they could spare or does know a good source for motorsports torrents?

Captain VXR
8th August 2010, 23:39
I could have sworn you've already asked this before...

Captain VXR
8th August 2010, 23:40
Mods - does the op in this thread have the same ip adress as in http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139324 ?

JH94
9th August 2010, 08:59
I assume since you asked the moderators to check it out your not going to take my word on the fact that I didn't write that post. But it wasn't me. The long story is that I am traveling around Europe, mainly The Netherlands, all summer for work and I am looking for a way to get my American racing fix (Grand AM, ALMS, IRL, NASCAR). It has been nice to have coverage of racing I don't have at home however the commentary is all in Dutch which I don't understand. I see in the previous post that someone brought up the legality of these sites and if it makes anyone feel better The Netherlands does not strictly enforce copyright laws. That is why most torrent sites are based here including most famously the pirates bay.

If anyone help me out that would be great if not thanks anyways. If this type of post is not welcome here please let me know. If that is the case then I apologize and will ask the mods to delete the post.