PDA

View Full Version : New Team for Indy 500 in 2011 and full season in 2012

garyshell
3rd August 2010, 20:58
http://sports.myway.com/news/08032010/v7032.html

James Sullivan has teamed with former NASCAR owner Michael Holigan in motocross and action sports teams, helped produce a reality TV show, even served a stint as the Baylor Bear.
Next up for the Dallas businessman friends call "Sulli" is his most ambitious project: the Indianapolis 500. Teaming with VPX/Redline vice president TJ Humphreys, Sullivan and newly formed SH Racing have everything but a driver in place to run at next year's Indy 500, with an eye on developing a full-season program by 2012.

Gary

bblocker68
3rd August 2010, 21:23
Sweet. Hope to see them out there.

Scotty G.
3rd August 2010, 22:30
Sounds like a good venture for Jim Fraud-enburg to get involved with. :p

garyshell
4th August 2010, 01:46
Sounds like a good venture for Jim Fraud-enburg to get involved with. :p

Thank you Debbie Downer. Anything else you care to dump on today? :rolleyes:

Gary

SoCalPVguy
4th August 2010, 04:18
Sweeeeeet !!!!
another team for ride buyers to deposit their checks !!!!!

garyshell
4th August 2010, 04:58
Sweeeeeet !!!!
another team for ride buyers to deposit their checks !!!!!

And you would know this how? You and ScottyG ought to get together and start a club.

Gary

Chris R
5th August 2010, 18:21
I hate to say it - but it is just about impossible not to doubt any new team announcements in any series these days -the economy is just too funky to make commitments and have a realistic expectation that they will come to fruition (regardless of intentions)..... I hope it works out and I hope they come to be - but for now i'll believe it when I see it.....(this pessimism is more about the entire economy than the IRL)....