PDA

View Full Version : donKey of race

markabilly
1st August 2010, 14:06
Vettel is by far the leading candidate.
I can not beleive he pulled that stunt, and then drove through the pits waving hands in the air as though he had no clue.......and if he had no clue, then he is even more deserving of not only donKey.....but must be required to spend a whole night with donKey jote's woman....while she takes care of her customers.... :D

Ranger
1st August 2010, 14:10
We don't know yet if Red Bull told him to do that, if so he is incredibly unlucky.

Renault and Mercedes are the donkeys so far. Dumb pitstops.

Retro Formula 1
1st August 2010, 14:16
Seb for yet again throwing away a race it was nearly impossible to lose.

Renault Lollipop man and whoever was on the Merc wheel gun ran him close.

Mark
1st August 2010, 14:25
Renault lolipop man gets my vote!

rickos
1st August 2010, 14:30
Schumacher.

A bullet will do him good.

Mark
1st August 2010, 14:30
Schumacher for trying to kill Barrichello!

CNR
1st August 2010, 14:31
time for Schumacher to Foff

christophulus
1st August 2010, 14:32
Schumacher. Disgraceful.

Rollo
1st August 2010, 14:33
Kudos for Barichello for bloody well having the nerve to make that move stick though.

BDunnell
1st August 2010, 14:36
A toss-up between the Renault lollipop man and Schumacher for both causing seriously unsafe, yet avoidable, situations.

ioan
1st August 2010, 14:39
MS wins hands down.

Daniel
1st August 2010, 14:43
Vettel also deserves a lookin for being a whiner

wedge
1st August 2010, 14:45
RR tyre changers on Rosbergs pit stop

Renault lollipop man

Vettel possibly

I'm all for hard racing but what Schumi did was wrong by pushing Rubens into the end of pit wall and nearly causing a major accident.

Dave B
1st August 2010, 14:47
So many to choose from!

Renault's pit crew for releasing Kubica into Sutil.

Mercedes' pit crew for putting three wheels onto Rosberg's wagon.

Vettel for not knowing the rules then throwing his toys (or at least his arms) out of the pram during his drive through.

But winner by a mile goes to Schumacher, goodness know what was going through his mind when he nearly pushed Barrichello into the wall. His comeback is not going well, but there's no excuse for taking his frustration out in such a manner.

truefan72
1st August 2010, 14:47
MSC- hands down

Vettel for ruining his own race

the Renault lollipop man

the Mercedes rear tire changer

VkmSpouge
1st August 2010, 14:51
The Renault lollipop man releasing Robert Kubica into the path of Adrian Sutil.

Dave B
1st August 2010, 14:53
I forgot Yamamoto: being lapped by your own team mate is just unacceptable unless you've got a technical issue.

christophulus
1st August 2010, 14:57
I forgot Yamamoto: being lapped by your own team mate is just unacceptable unless you've got a technical issue.

He's kept Chandhok's place because of his "good performances" so far. Funniest thing I've heard all year :p

markabilly
1st August 2010, 15:09
MS was worried that Vettel or even Webber might steal his Master Chopper title....although it is possible that MS thought he would be in front of RB and RB would back off, but RB just kept coming, trying to do a squeeze through, once he saw what was happenning, he imediately went left and let RB have the corner

so as for this and the loose nut on Rosberg, the above mentioned calamities in the pits, et al, much of that is simply decisions and reactions made in the heat of battle, and while not very bright......

well, none of them were not as bad as the plain, simple ignorance of Vettel, and after listening to the Vettel interview after the race........he definetly gets to spend the night, but he gets no quarters for playtime

triple DUH, --did I really throw away my race, my radio did not work, i did not see the lights go out, webber was driving......err duh...i am not happy...DUH, wipe the drool from my mouth for me

steveaki13
1st August 2010, 15:11
Schumacher Outright Donkey.

Other points

Renault team lollipop released Kubica just as the wheel from Rosberg landed right behind him, maybe he was watching the airborne tyre.

Also sticking up for Yamamoto, he was the first lapped when SC came out and thus the rest made up most of the lap behind SC while Yamamoto was kept a lap down.

Tazio
1st August 2010, 15:14
Vettel is by far the leading candidate.
I can not beleive he pulled that stunt, and then drove through the pits waving hands in the air as though he had no clue.......and if he had no clue, then he is even more deserving of not only donKey.....but must be required to spend a whole night with donKey jote's woman....while she takes care of her customers.... :D I would give it to Mike. But Vettel has had 7 poles and two wins, I think I mentioned on another thread that he is prone to brain fade, and him whining like a little girl is the icing onthe cake.

markabilly
1st August 2010, 15:23
I would give it to Mike. But Vettel has had 7 poles and two wins, I think I mentioned on another thread that he is prone to brain fade, and him whining like a little girl is the icing onthe cake.
........err...duh...duh.....i thought the safety car would go another lap....duh...did I mention my radio was broken for half a corner....dudh...was rule??.....was das?? Nien, Nein, NOT DONKEY'S OLD LADY!!!!! :eek:

meine gott

steveaki13
1st August 2010, 15:27
Just heard another Interview with Michael on BBC, he really is amazing he blames Rubens for putting his car there.

No change to Michael then, he is never wrong apparantly.

I think he is slightly :crazy:

Dave B
1st August 2010, 15:30
Norbert's defending him, saying he'd never put a competitor off the track. Erm... :s

Ent
1st August 2010, 15:31
True, Vettel had a brain failure, but both the Renault lollipop man and Schumacher created dangerous situations and therefore take the cake. The Renault lollipop man for being blind when his job is to look for on-coming cars, and Schumacher for thinking he owns the road and then blaming the other driver for making him almost run him into the wall. Incredible!

steveaki13
1st August 2010, 15:32
Norbert's defending him, saying he'd never put a competitor off the track. Erm... :s

Well only once or twenty times. :rolleyes:

christophulus
1st August 2010, 15:34
Mercedes having a shocker today. Defending the indefensible from Schu, and having a loose wheel hitting a Williams mechanic.

markabilly
1st August 2010, 15:35
well, he has never hit a competitor off the track.......

Retro Formula 1
1st August 2010, 15:46
Seb for yet again throwing away a race it was nearly impossible to lose.

Renault Lollipop man and whoever was on the Merc wheel gun ran him close.

Sorry, should have waited until the end.

Schumacher for trying to kill Rubens.

ioan
1st August 2010, 16:03
Schumacher for trying to kill Rubens.

What he did was wrong, but accusing him of trying to kill Rubens is outright... I better not say what.

Dave B
1st August 2010, 16:06
What he did was wrong, but accusing him of trying to kill Rubens is outright... I better not say what.
Indeed, that's as melodramatic as when Coulthard was accused of such a thing by, erm... :p

Tazio
1st August 2010, 16:18
........err...duh...duh.....i thought the safety car would go another lap....duh...did I mention my radio was broken for half a corner....dudh...was rule??.....was das?? Nien, Nein, NOT DONKEY'S OLD LADY!!!!! :eek:

meine gott
:s ailor: :crazy:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/227/rai120100801155441.jpg[/quote]

Dave B
1st August 2010, 16:23
We get it: you can do screen grabs.

Do you know how annoying they are?

ioan
1st August 2010, 16:26

I think he's simply got to much spare time.
A few months ago it was teen girls now at least it's F1 race screen captures, you have to agree that he is making strides. ;)

Dave B
1st August 2010, 16:28
Is this what they call cognitive dissonance: the second week in a row where we've agreed on something? :p

Tazio
1st August 2010, 16:29

I will when a moderator tells me they are. Untill then F-***

Retro Formula 1
1st August 2010, 16:30

I actually agree. I was furious and spoke in haste.

I believe that had there been an accident, Rubens could have been killed but not that Schumacher was trying to kill him. Perhaps that is half the problem. Schumacher is areally nice person off the track but doesn't have and conscience on it.

He wasn't trying to kill him, he just didn't care as long as Rubens didn't pass.

Dave B
1st August 2010, 16:30
@Tazio If you want to edit that before I press "report", I'll play along and pretend I didn't see it.

Tazio
1st August 2010, 16:39
@Tazio If you want to edit that before I press "report", I'll play along and pretend I didn't see it.

Do what ever makes you happy cupcake!

edv
1st August 2010, 17:38
@Tazio - I like the screen caps .. just re-size 'em down to, say, 800x600 so that we don't have to go max-screen w/scrollbars.

Donkeys: MS for sure. Honorable mention again to FIA for nebulous rules.

Tazio
1st August 2010, 17:58
@Tazio - I like the screen caps .. just re-size 'em down to, say, 800x600 so that we don't have to go max-screen w/scrollbars.

Donkeys: MS for sure. Honorable mention again to FIA for nebulous rules.Ok, good advice ;)
BTW does anyone else think that driving through the pits with both hands off the wheel, and out of the cockpit deserves a reprimand?

ioan
1st August 2010, 18:06
Ok, good advice ;)
BTW does anyone else think that driving through the pits with both hands off the wheel, and out of the cockpit deserves a reprimand?

No, driving left or right in the pits is not a good idea anyway. as long as he kept his foot on the brake it is fine.

Mark
1st August 2010, 18:08
Less of the insults everyone. Screen caps are fine as long as they are kept to 800x600 maximum.

steveaki13
1st August 2010, 18:11
Less of the insults everyone. Screen caps are fine as long as they are kept to 800x600 maximum.

I agree

Chill everyone. Chill :wave:

Somebody
1st August 2010, 20:33
The Mercedes wheel-gunner for causing injury to a member of the Williams crew (and only luck preventing it from being serious/fatal).

anthonyvop
1st August 2010, 20:40
I am going to give a pass on the Renault Lollipop man because it is hard to make that decision when a 40 lb wheel is heading right to you.

I am going to defer on the Rosbergs incident until I know if it was the wheelmans fault or the MB lollipop man's. Did the man on the gun signal he was done or was he released without the sign?

For me the Donkey was whoever thought it was OK for Vettle to hold back so far.

Shifter
1st August 2010, 20:41
Lots of candidates here, but the Renault lollipop man takes the honors. There is ONE team he has to watch for more than any other, in this case Force India. He looked right at a F.I. car coming in for a stop and released Kubica anyway!

On the flip side, I think votes for the Merc tire changer is unfair. Wheel guns/wheel nuts do occasionally malfunction, and I don't think the changer gave an 'OK-Release' hand signal, looked to me like he was trying to fix the problem as is his job. The Mercedes team will have to review their release operation (read: get rid of the lights).

Saint Devote
1st August 2010, 20:47
Barrichello for thinking that he could overtake Schumi off track.

This is a driver that is the most experienced AND knows Schumi the best. But as usual, Rubens let emotions get the better of him.

Most cynically of course it is possible that Barrichello engineered this situation knowing what the reaction would be - perhaps Barrichello just resents the fact that Schumi is back and in a team such as Mercedes.

Saint Devote
1st August 2010, 21:02
I'm pretty sure no sane human being would deliberately invite a 190mph crash simply to make a point. Not one of the finer posts I have seen on this board.

:D You were'nt around during the Prost - Senna days were you?

Because you would remember that THEN it was ONLY the actions of Prost [Barrichello could learn from this - but then he is no Prost] that prevented many collisions.

And both drivers engineered situations on track.

What an innocent age we have now in motor racing. Senna AND Prost would probably have been banned fopr life.

Mia 01
1st August 2010, 21:20
MS was worst, they were driving at nearly 300 kh and hes force Rubens towars a concrete wall!!!!

AJP
2nd August 2010, 03:47
Bieber gets Donkey again...
Not only for his mistake behind the safety car...
But, most importantly for throwing his hat on the ground during the Australian anthem on the podium..He is an immature, disrespectful little S#*t..
I'm actually lost for words...

Honourable mention to Mercedes and thankfully no one was injured when Rosbergs wheel came off in the pits..

Welcome back to the grand master chopper...the chin is back in all his glory...
I'm glad Ruhbino stuck it to him...major cohonas shown by the little brazilian...

Valve Bounce
2nd August 2010, 04:00
Schumacher for trying to kill Barrichello!

Same for me.

airshifter
2nd August 2010, 04:50
Well I have to pick someone else here.

Vettel screwed up. MS tried to shove Rubens into the wall. Kubicas race was ruined by the lollipop man.

But old Barmy Button avoided all of this mess, by running with the middle of the pack cars and drivers, in the Mclaren. BARMY DONKEY! :)

Roamy
2nd August 2010, 07:12
Schumacher.

A bullet will do him good.

Now this is something I can get behind???

Daniel
2nd August 2010, 07:22
But, most importantly for throwing his hat on the ground during the Australian anthem on the podium..He is an immature, disrespectful little S#*t..

Huh? He look his hat off and dropped it just as the anthem started playing. OMFG call Julia Gillard and get her to declare war on Germany!!!!!!!

tacksharp
2nd August 2010, 07:33
Lollipop man and Vettel for the brain cramp and tantrum.

Schumacher is not donkey, but a-hole of the race for blaming Rubens for going off-line to pass, which is of course the standard passing procedure. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else noticed that Vettel's and Alonso's engineers talk to them on the radio like they are petulant 12 year olds? "Stay cool - be wise - we can't do anything about it now, we will deal with it after the race."

Big Ben
2nd August 2010, 07:34
Barrichello for thinking that he could overtake Schumi off track.

This is a driver that is the most experienced AND knows Schumi the best. But as usual, Rubens let emotions get the better of him.

Most cynically of course it is possible that Barrichello engineered this situation knowing what the reaction would be - perhaps Barrichello just resents the fact that Schumi is back and in a team such as Mercedes.

Many candidates but the winner is Saint Devote for what he said above and for saying this nonsense 100 times or so in every thread. You can rarely see such disrespect for human life.

Daniel
2nd August 2010, 07:39
Huh? He look his hat off and dropped it just as the anthem started playing. OMFG call Julia Gillard and get her to declare war on Germany!!!!!!!

On second thoughts maybe AJP is right. It's long been known that Vettel is jealouse by how much sea Webber's country is girt by and to hear that anthem which has a line close to the start of "our home is girt by sea" would would annoy even the steeliest of Germans who are famously jealous of how girt by sea Australia is.

Or not, can someone call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambualance for AJP please?

AJP
2nd August 2010, 08:55
On second thoughts maybe AJP is right. It's long been known that Vettel is jealouse by how much sea Webber's country is girt by and to hear that anthem which has a line close to the start of "our home is girt by sea" would would annoy even the steeliest of Germans who are famously jealous of how girt by sea Australia is.

Or not, can someone call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambualance for AJP please?

WTF are you on about?

You say he took his hat off and dropped it....
I say he threw it...in a little tanty that he was having because he stuffed up under the safety car.
It has nothing to do with anything in the past between the two countries...It has everything to do with respect and throwing your dummy out of the pram in the middle of the podium ceremony shows disrespect to both the two people who finished in front of him, the organisers and Bridgestone of which the hat was from.

Get a life Daniel and stop trying to stir up s*@t just for the sake of it.

MrJan
2nd August 2010, 09:06
Rosbergs wheel man. That fine is shocking, that one act endangered the lives of a huge number. I'm amazed that no one was seriously hurt.

CNR
2nd August 2010, 09:12

why do we have to put up with this ?

Mark
2nd August 2010, 09:23
Being girt by sea isn't all that. You have to fly or get a ferry if you want to go abroad for a start.

markabilly
2nd August 2010, 09:26

wait until Benrie Eck finds out....it was a million dollar fine in Austria because MS had RB take the top podium when RB had been moved over.....bringing the sport into disrepute...... :eek: :rolleyes:

thos podium matters are serious issues for sure....

but understandable because someone told him about the donKey award he had just earned....

AJP
2nd August 2010, 09:48
wait until Benrie Eck finds out....it was a million dollar fine in Austria because MS had RB take the top podium when RB had been moved over.....bringing the sport into disrepute...... :eek: :rolleyes:

thos podium matters are serious issues for sure....

but understandable because someone told him about the donKey award he had just earned....

Not sure Biebers actions were that serious.. ;)

Thinking about it...I would probably throw my hat too after failing to get a win from yet another pole...

Daniel
2nd August 2010, 09:49
Thunderbolt, it's called being melodramatic......

Daniel
2nd August 2010, 09:54
AJP, Webber wouldn't have won if not for Vettel's error which Vettel freely admitted to and took responsibility for in the post race press conference when it was explained to him. Mark could learn some lessons from Seb and actually take responsibility for his actions for once :laugh:

Mark
2nd August 2010, 10:01
AJP, Webber wouldn't have won if not for Vettel's error which Vettel freely admitted to and took responsibility for in the post race press conference when it was explained to him. Mark could learn some lessons from Seb and actually take responsibility for his actions for once :laugh:

Yep, at least he admitted he was wrong. But you have to say, if he was told that at the end, why couldn't the team have told him over the radio during the race?

Maybe Schumacher needs to learn from this too. It's standard practice to never admit you're at fault even if you blatantly are! Better sometimes to just own up and say you made a mistake!

markabilly
2nd August 2010, 10:16
! Better sometimes to just own up and say you made a mistake!
Okay, it tis really tough, but I will own up, and man up, and say, you made a mistake, happy now???

I think Vettel was acting to cover up on how he could be that stupid.....

and even worse, how he committed a move could only benefit webber, which it did by several seconds, and how he kept FA at bay, behind him, so Webber could build an even bigger lead....until he found out about the penalty possibility, at which point he really set off fast, but that was a bit too late....

if he had hung on webber's tail, he might not have lost out to Freddie :dozey:

duh, as he said in the press conference, his radio was kapaut, he could not see the lights, thought it would go another lap.......can he borrow a quarter....

CNR
2nd August 2010, 10:17
Thunderbolt, it's called being melodramatic......
watch out for the faceless men

"The faceless men are at the heart and soul of the modern Labor party,"

AJP
2nd August 2010, 10:23

What has this got to do with Webber?

Daniel
2nd August 2010, 10:35
Errrrr, everything?

AJP
2nd August 2010, 10:46
I haven't been talking about Webber...
I have been talking about Vettel..

Daniel
2nd August 2010, 10:48
Rofl, and I'm talking about Vettel.

[Edit by Mark: Keep the personal insults away please]

AJP
2nd August 2010, 10:52
Can I have some of the drugs your on please?

pino
2nd August 2010, 11:00
Can we move on...thank you !

markabilly
2nd August 2010, 13:19
Can I have some of the drugs your on please?
yes, please send me all your credit card numbers (and the available limit of each), and the special kool aid will be on its way shortly :beer:

CaptainRaiden
2nd August 2010, 13:32
Schumacher for making that bonehead move and now starting with the Virgins at Spa.

Vettel for making that bonehead move and ABOUT to cry on the podium. His angry little petulent child face is hilarious! He really has a long way to go before he starts to act and be a bit more philosophical after he runs into idiotic problems. Right now he's acting like a spoiled kid who dropped his ice cream and now wants another one.

http://sashaisnotmyname.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/f1-2010-tur-xp-0749.jpg

Also, Massa for asking Smedley on the radio, "So, what's the situation? Webber behind?" while Webbo was out in the front by over 15 seconds. It's hard to believe they don't update their drivers on race positions and time difference at least every 5 laps or so?

Big Ben
2nd August 2010, 13:45
Also, Massa for asking Smedley on the radio, "So, what's the situation? Webber behind?" while Webbo was out in the front by over 15 seconds. It's hard to believe they don't update their drivers on race positions and time difference at least every 5 laps or so?

Maybe he got so far behind that he couldn't see anyone before him and start thinking he was leading :laugh: .

rohanweb
2nd August 2010, 20:43
Sir schumacher
Renault lollipop 'engineer'
Mercedez team right rear wheel gunner
champ Sebastian vettel
Hispania 'racer' yamamoto
& hon mention to Bernie 'the old' ecclestone for that 65K peanuts charge @ ferrari-cheats

donKey jote
2nd August 2010, 22:11
Alonso for not letting the faster driver past :p

but must be required to spend a whole night with donKey jote's woman....while she takes care of her customers.... :D
your sister is NOT my woman, no matter what she keeps trying to tell you.
btw if you don't understand what she's saying try giving her a dry paper bag to wear... apparently it worked for taz :s ailor: :dozey:

Tazio
2nd August 2010, 22:38
Alonso for not letting the faster driver past :p

btw if you don't understand what she's saying try giving her a dry paper bag to wear... apparently it worked for taz

Hey mister you didn't hear that from me! :mad:

:s ailor: I'm not the type to kiss and tell :kiss: :s mokin:

donKey jote
2nd August 2010, 23:01
oh sorry, must have been Easy then :)

woody2goody
2nd August 2010, 23:53
Vettel for throwing away a certain victory through a lack of concentration.

markabilly
3rd August 2010, 13:44
Alonso for not letting the faster driver past :p :

btw if you don't understand what she's saying try giving her a dry paper bag to wear... apparently it worked for taz :s ailor: :dozey:
Look, we all know it is embarrassing, when you have to live off your old lady, but all she gets is 25 cents a pop....but how else can you make ends meet??

BTW, I got no sister...unlike your old lady/sissie deal,,,

As to Fred, massa was just trying to force the rest of the field back, to give fred some breathing room....and vettel was not passing as he did not want to ruin his chances at having an all nighter :D

donKey jote
3rd August 2010, 21:57
BTW, I got no sister...unlike your old lady/sissie deal,,,

damn, your brother is a ladyboy? :eek: :eek: :eek:
that would explain the paper bag :dozey:

Mia 01
3rd August 2010, 22:16
Forcing another driver into a concrete wall at 300 kpm is attemted murderer.

I understand Warwick.

Mark
4th August 2010, 08:29
Forcing another driver into a concrete wall at 300 kpm is attemted murderer.

I understand Warwick.

Only if his intent was infact to murder him or cause him grievous bodily harm. As it was Schumacher's intent was to prevent him from overtaking.