PDA

View Full Version : Cuz vs Kez Part Deux

slorydn1
18th July 2010, 04:20
Short version....2 lap shootout. Turn 1 of last lap Kez roughs up Cuz taking the lead. They come off 4 side by side, Cuz dumps Kez and Kez eats wall, and other cars, Cuz wins.

Kez still hasn't learned, apparently.....

harvick#1
18th July 2010, 04:27
and yet there are some members on here that think Harvick is the dirtest driver in Nascar :rolleyes:

I think though once again, Carl makes Brad look like the victim, even though a half lap earlier, Brad nearly spun Carl out off of Turn 2 to keep himself a fighting chance.

Carl really felt Brad didnt deserve the win after that and basically finished him off for the 2nd time. the NWS is gonna get alittle more rough with these 2 going for the title.

but both are still punk morons :p :

Sparky1329
18th July 2010, 04:33
Eddie Haskell said that he intentionally dumped Brad. What's NASCAR gonna do now?

NickFalzone
18th July 2010, 04:38
and yet there are some members on here that think Harvick is the dirtest driver in Nascar :rolleyes:

I think though once again, Carl makes Brad look like the victim, even though a half lap earlier, Brad nearly spun Carl out off of Turn 2 to keep himself a fighting chance.

Carl really felt Brad didnt deserve the win after that and basically finished him off for the 2nd time. the NWS is gonna get alittle more rough with these 2 going for the title.

but both are still punk morons :p :

Key difference is that Brad did not spin out Carl, but Carl did spin out Brad. Neither one is clean in my book and Cuz lives up to his Eddie Haskell image once again.

00steven
18th July 2010, 04:43
Carl's a baby simple as that. Carl came down at Brad at 'dega, Brad got loose at Atlanta & Carl flips him, Brad barely touches him tonight and Carl puts him head on in the fence! What if Brad got hurt? Would Carl smile and say he tried to take it away from me? Bull is what it is.

P.S I don't even like Brad that much!

TURN3
18th July 2010, 05:47
Dang, I missed all this!!?

NickFalzone
18th July 2010, 05:54
i don't like carl but i respect the fact that he owns up to his actions in post-race interviews. a lot of other drivers would lie about it after the fact, but he owns up to it and moves on. The booth guys including Rusty and some random new guy that was in tonight should be ashamed of themselves for calling it as anything but what it was. They know better than that and it's very condescending to think that they can pull one over on the fans by calling it anything but an intentional turn and wreck by Carl. For better or worse, this is what NASCAR is asking for with the rules this season, so when in-race reporters and booth guys try to put a false face on things it really annoys me.

00steven
18th July 2010, 06:02
Yeah, Rusty and the guys were pathetic, " looks like Brad turned up into him", give me a break!

NickFalzone
18th July 2010, 06:07
Yeah, Rusty and the guys were pathetic, " looks like Brad turned up into him", give me a break!

yeah lol, they're watching the same piece of video as us and they seriously say that? it's incredibly condescending. You actually see Carl turning his car left for 2 seconds or so on the straightaway until he finally gets Kes spinning. What does ESPN care anyway if Carl spun him or not? do they think the fans watching are going to turn away if they see anything negative happen on track? it's such a ridiculous group over there, and they pull some of the same crap on indycar broadcasts.

edv
18th July 2010, 06:16
Wrecking someone on a straightaway is not cool.

jeffmr2
18th July 2010, 11:06
Carl just has no respect to any of his fellow racers how many more times will he be allowed to pull these stunts before he kills someone.He should be stood down indefinatly,instead we'll see that stupid cheesy grin of his when he's totally forgiven.

wbcobrar
18th July 2010, 12:36
I am a big Cousin Carl fan, and remain to be one, but that move was toooooo much.

jeffmr2
18th July 2010, 14:19
I should have also said that,if nothing else,you have to respect his honesty,he says it as it is

muggle not
18th July 2010, 14:45
LOL, kez had a bad weekend. He got beat in both races. :D

harvick#1
18th July 2010, 16:05
LOL, kez had a bad weekend. He got beat in both races. :D

yep, I heard he accused Harvick of cheating in the Truck race, and harv responded saying, "if I got beat that bad, I'd accuse them of cheating also " :p :

beachgirl
18th July 2010, 18:32
Carl and Brad both need a long time out by NASCAR. Maybe they'll meditate on the whole issue for a bit. What's going on now is not a little bumpin' and rubbin'. It's a high speed demo derby, and someone's going to get hurt badly. Unfortunately it probably won't be Carl or Brad, but one of the others who gets caught up in it as "collateral damage".

slorydn1
22nd July 2010, 05:41
UPDATE: NASCAR has penalized the #60 team and the #22 driver for rule violations committed during last Saturday's NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Gateway International Raceway. The penalties come as a result of violating Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing/ aggressive driving) of the 2010 NASCAR Rule Book. Carl Edwards, driver of the #60, has been penalized with the loss of 60 NASCAR Nationwide Series championship driver points, fined $25,000 and placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31. Car owner Jack Roush has been penalized with the loss of 60 series championship owner points. Brad Keselowski, driver of the #22, has been placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.(NASCAR), the probation for both drivers applies to the Sprint Cup Series as well.(7-21-2010)
UPDATE 2: Statement from Keselowski: "The incident at the end of Saturday night's race at Gateway was unfortunate not just for Penske Racing and the #22 Discount Tire Dodge team, but for all of the teams that were caught up in the aftermath. There was unnecessary damage done to a lot of race cars as a result of the incident, including one of our best cars. We support NASCAR's decision and we look forward to putting this behind us. Our focus continues to be working hard to get Discount Tire, Ruby Tuesday, Dodge, Mr. Penske and Penske Racing a Championship this season." (Penske PR)(7-21-2010)
UPDATE 3: "We have received notification of NASCAR's penalties against Carl Edwards, Brad Keselowski and Roush Fenway Racing related to Saturday night's race at Gateway International Raceway," said Roush Fenway president Geoff Smith. "As with all NASCAR actions of this nature, we will internally evaluate the penalties, and the underlying explanations, prior to making any decision about next steps. We look forward to watching Carl and Brad as they continue to compete on a weekly basis for the championship in the Nationwide Series."(RFR PR)(7-21-2010)So much for have at it...and why was Kez penalized?

http://jayski.com/cupnews.htm#news99tue

Sparky1329
22nd July 2010, 17:47
So much for have at it...and why was Kez penalized?

http://jayski.com/cupnews.htm#news99tue

Good question re: Kez. Then again maybe NASCAR figures his being on probation will encourage him to stay away from Haskell as much as he can.

I'm just glad that Carl didn't get away with his BS once again. He seriously needs his head checked.

00steven
23rd July 2010, 00:19
Yeah, it's good Carl got penalized 60 points. Thats how many Kez lost in the deal.

harvick#1
23rd July 2010, 00:25
So much for have at it...and why was Kez penalized?

because Nascar is telling the 2, enough is enough.

the incident would have never ever happened if Brad didnt get into Edwards in Turn 1 on the last lap.

Brad raced him cleanly all race and tried the dirty tactic and Brad paid the price for trying to steal a win.

Nascar is telling the 2 to stop it before others get wrecked from their little duels.

00steven
23rd July 2010, 00:30
because Nascar is telling the 2, enough is enough.

the incident would have never ever happened if Brad didnt get into Edwards in Turn 1 on the last lap.

Brad raced him cleanly all race and tried the dirty tactic and Brad paid the price for trying to steal a win.

Nascar is telling the 2 to stop it before others get wrecked from their little duels.

I bet if it was Harv instead of Kez and Kyle Busch instead of Carl you'd have something else to say.

beachgirl
23rd July 2010, 01:30
I bet if it was Harv instead of Kez and Kyle Busch instead of Carl you'd have something else to say.

I don't know that he would. Harvick was quite vocal about how he felt about what happened, since he could see what was happening from behind. He felt the whole thing went way too far and over the edge by both drivers, and he (along with the rest of the drivers) were waiting to see what NASCAR would do about it.

Mark in Oshawa
23rd July 2010, 02:59
Harvick can play rough, but hasn't of late, and therefore can quietly just claim the high ground this time around....

This feud has sold a few tickets, has gotten the fans engaged...and I am sure the powers that be in Daytona Beach are torn. They don't want to kill this feud, but as Saturday proved, someone will eventually get either hurt, or will settle both their hashes...

I personally think Carl needs to grow up a little, but If I am Roger Penske, I am telling Brad to stop this BS because it isn't Brad paying the bills to fix these cars, HE is. Roger and Jack can stop this tomorrow....and I guarntee you what they threaten them with will scare them a lot more than the feckless actions of NASCAR.

harvick#1
23rd July 2010, 03:34
I personally think Carl needs to grow up a little, but If I am Roger Penske, I am telling Brad to stop this BS because it isn't Brad paying the bills to fix these cars, HE is. Roger and Jack can stop this tomorrow....and I guarntee you what they threaten them with will scare them a lot more than the feckless actions of NASCAR.

Carl needs to grow up indeed, but.......

since hes had a feud with Brad before and Brad has taken him out of wins before late in races (Memphis last year). Brad raced him clean, but on the final lap, Brad tried the bump and run and failed. Carl felt that was a dirty way to win and basically, with force...told Brad that hes never gonna win that way when hes racing with him.

I believe that if this was any other driver, Carl would side drafted the car of 4 and gave him a bump when the doors are side by side and have a photo finish.

Carl is just tired of Brad trying to steal wins all the time in his situation.

and if this was a Harv/Busch incident, please ask me when the last time these 2 went at it with dirty play :confused:

slorydn1
27th July 2010, 18:13
and if this was a Harv/Busch incident, please ask me when the last time these 2 went at it with dirty play :confused:

I can't remember Harvick and Busch ever getting into each other. In fact, I actually remember Shrub wrecking himself at Vegas in the Natwide race in 2009 trying not to wreck Harvick as they fought for the lead... Later that same race one of the cleanest drivers in Nascar, Harvicks teammate Jeff Burton screwed up and took Harvick out with him when he spun off of 4.