The baseball player?

No, a broken marraige. Mine

Sonic
18th July 2010, 22:09
Dude. That blows. :(

Zico
18th July 2010, 22:50
Sorry to hear that dude, hang in there.

Depends on the individual, can take a few months for some, a year or two for others... time does heal tho and you WILL recover and get over it. It happened to me, it hurt like hell like I never knew it could, thought I'd never get over it but now I see it as the best thing that ever happened to me. Its mainly down to your outlook on things I guess, Is your cup half full or half empty?

Brown, Jon Brow
18th July 2010, 23:03
People generally say that it takes half of the time you were with someone to fully the tover them. For example - 6 months for every year. :(

Mark in Oshawa
21st July 2010, 05:09
I took me a year and that was a 11 year relationship.

Trust me, over time, the pain ends Swoop. I feel your pain. The problem is, you are a trucker..and that has to make it FAR worse....

Hondo
21st July 2010, 08:09
Happiest day of my life, almost. Unless she was supporting you or if you are one of those that requires some sort of "mom" caretaker, you're better off without her. Drive on.

Mark in Oshawa
22nd July 2010, 09:33
It is different for everyone Fiero. If you are the one initiating the "CYA jerk, get out " side of the split, then you are likely happier right away because the love was lost long before.

If you were the one who was the last one to figure out it was over (50% pretty much fall into that category)...it sucks...it really does. You know things are going sour, and you cant figure out why, but you still think you can get through it..and it turns out, you cant.