PDA

View Full Version : Rusty - Knows His stuff

muggle not
14th July 2010, 01:08
I always said that Rusty was a smart guy, he calls Kyle a dumb-ass: :D

http://www.nascar.com/video/nationwide-series/2010/post_race/victory_lane/07/09/nns_chi_high_winner.nascar/index.html

00steven
14th July 2010, 01:49
Actually Rusty's the dumb a**.

call_me_andrew
14th July 2010, 06:09
Without watching the video, I thought Rusty was talking about Kyle Petty.

Sparky1329
14th July 2010, 06:41
I'm not a Rusty Wallace fan by any means but I wholeheartedly agree with his assessment.

slorydn1
14th July 2010, 08:38
I always said that Rusty was a smart guy, he calls Kyle a dumb-ass: :D

http://www.nascar.com/video/nationwide-series/2010/post_race/victory_lane/07/09/nns_chi_high_winner.nascar/index.html

<scratching head> Did I miss something or was the link redirected to a Shrub interview, because I didn't see Rusty Wallace call him an idiot.....in fact, I never saw Rusty at all (?!?) :p :

Mark in Oshawa
14th July 2010, 09:16
I think this thread was a clever plot to get me to listen to Shrub brag for a minute....

I didn't hear Rusty at all...but it would be a smart thing he said for a change....

Had to x it out quick though....they had a Danica clip all lined up to ram down my throat and it isn't good to digest that much BS in one night...

Jonesi
14th July 2010, 10:00
From Jayski:
Rusty apologizes for remark: Rusty Wallace apologizes for comment at Kyle Busch during Nationwide race ESPN broadcaster Rusty Wallace apologized Monday for an expletive he directed toward Kyle Busch during Friday night's Nationwide broadcast from Chicagoland Speedway. The comment could be heard after Busch finished his Victory Lane interview (http://www.nascar.com/video/nationwide-series/2010/post_race/victory_lane/07/09/nns_chi_high_winner.nascar/index.html). Said Wallace in a statement from ESPN: "At the end of Friday night's telecast, I made an unfortunate remark regarding Kyle Busch. There's no excuse and I certainly know better. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone including Kyle for my mistake." Wallace made the comment after Busch referenced the fans who booed him after he won the race. Wallace then can be heard uttering a one-word comment. An ESPN spokesman said the network would not suspend Wallace for the comment and stated: "ESPN has spoken to Rusty and he understands his remark was uncalled for.''(Virginian Pilot (http://hamptonroads.com/2010/07/rusty-wallace-apologizes-comment-kyle-busch-during-nationwide-race))(7-13-2010)

muggle not
14th July 2010, 16:03
From Jayski:
Rusty apologizes for remark: Rusty Wallace apologizes for comment at Kyle Busch during Nationwide race ESPN broadcaster Rusty Wallace apologized Monday for an expletive he directed toward Kyle Busch during Friday night's Nationwide broadcast from Chicagoland Speedway. The comment could be heard after Busch finished his Victory Lane interview (http://www.nascar.com/video/nationwide-series/2010/post_race/victory_lane/07/09/nns_chi_high_winner.nascar/index.html). Said Wallace in a statement from ESPN: "At the end of Friday night's telecast, I made an unfortunate remark regarding Kyle Busch. There's no excuse and I certainly know better. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone including Kyle for my mistake." Wallace made the comment after Busch referenced the fans who booed him after he won the race. Wallace then can be heard uttering a one-word comment. An ESPN spokesman said the network would not suspend Wallace for the comment and stated: "ESPN has spoken to Rusty and he understands his remark was uncalled for.''(Virginian Pilot (http://hamptonroads.com/2010/07/rusty-wallace-apologizes-comment-kyle-busch-during-nationwide-race))(7-13-2010)
LOL, but Rusty still thinks kyle is a dumb-ass. :D

harvick#1
14th July 2010, 21:31
I agree with Rusty :D

slorydn1
15th July 2010, 04:30
For the record, I do, too...I was just picking on Muggle Not :D :p : :s mokin:

muggle not
15th July 2010, 04:32
For the record, I do, too...I was just picking on Muggle Not :D :p : :s mokin:
ya gotta get in line. :)

slorydn1
15th July 2010, 04:41
ya gotta get in line. :)

Aww cmon..I don't do it often, I shiould get a pass to the front of the line :p :

Sparky1329
15th July 2010, 06:49
Aww cmon..I don't do it often, I shiould get a pass to the front of the line :p :

Hey buster! You better quit picking on my buddy, muggles, or I'll have to put you over my knee. :D

Mark in Oshawa
15th July 2010, 10:19
Rusty is right on this...just like a stopped clock is right two times a day....

Kyle is a dumbass. All the talent in the world, maybe a nice guy to those who deal with him behind the scenes, but boy, put a mic near the boy and his ego writes checks he cannot cash...

harvick#1
16th July 2010, 00:11
Kyle is a dumbass. All the talent in the world, maybe a nice guy to those who deal with him behind the scenes, but boy, put a mic near the boy and his ego writes checks he cannot cash...

very true, he acts like everything is never his fault, and acts smug about it, like at Daytona when he drove up into Montoya

Mark in Oshawa
16th July 2010, 01:36
very true, he acts like everything is never his fault, and acts smug about it, like at Daytona when he drove up into Montoya

He didn't drive up into him, he passed him and didn't wait to hear the word "clear" from his spotter. In short, he cut Juan off trying to get in front of him to get the push going into 3. He does this almost every time he goes to Daytona. HE has no patience. Rusty being made to apologize is a bit of a joke.....but that is where ABC/ESPN is now with their racing coverage...

slorydn1
16th July 2010, 14:43
Hey buster! You better quit picking on my buddy, muggles, or I'll have to put you over my knee. :D

Guess I was told, huh? :p :

muggle not
19th July 2010, 02:47
Guess I was told, huh? :p :
That'll teach ya. ;) Sparky and I look out for each other.

Sparky1329
19th July 2010, 06:22
That'll teach ya. ;) Sparky and I look out for each other.

:D :up: